Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

What was the hardest song you ever sing and what was your first?

+57
AmyAnn
vocaloidifytheworld
xShinji
Shuya
Jeagerjacques
K0k0n0t2u
shanlolita
LemonP
Phatbeaniez
Kazekoe
Myl
Toriki
caffeinewoman
Wenpuppy123
kasuouh
Fallian
Kishou
aiko9099
HanaRyuu15
Chioku
Emi
Mini
Kamiya
I R N o o b
ume
Onion
kiki
Suvi
MangoSheep
Kicchan
Silver
Hana_Mahone_Se-Mi_WolFox
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
xyzddaeneo
magical_wishes
rosewisteria
Aeon
Tsukiyo
Coda
tisDANNY
Nezaibaka
Ciel
Akemi
haneWing
apol
TheRisingDream
Summer
Roka
Speck
whywhy0417
Kemi
Rue
BlackRockShooter
mong
Hisui.Emmerich
Rei
Haruna
61 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What was the hardest song you ever sing and what was your first? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the hardest song you ever sing and what was your first?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:11 pm

first song i covered? i believe it's either kokoro or inori~you raise me up
hardest was ura-omote so far.... i think....

Back to top Go down

What was the hardest song you ever sing and what was your first? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was the hardest song you ever sing and what was your first?

Post by Emi Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:28 pm

First song I ever sang was.... Suteki Da Ne, I think. Back in '08. First Vocaloid song... Pffff- I don't even remember. Maybe Magnet. -shot- Or... Starduster? Maybe?

Anyways, hardest for ME would have to be either World Is Mine (Because of the energy needed to project the song) and then Anti The Holic. (FFFFFF-- godly fast parts.)
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Chioku Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:30 am

First Japanese song I sang was Legend of Mermaid back in good ol' 2004. (Yup...I have had no life for THAT long), but the hardest has to be Ura Omote Lovers Dx THE WORDS! *flails*
Chioku
Chioku
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Chioku, Chio Posts : 2035

Dango Daikazoku Chorus

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChiokuDubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:15 am

First Song that I Cover is Soundless Voice. But the hardest song I ever sing is... Rolling Girl. And the result is Epic Fail, too. OTL

Back to top Go down

Post by HanaRyuu15 Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:21 am

My first song that I sang would be Dear You...or it might have been something else I don't remember

the hardest song would probably be Romeo and Cinderella (I just can't sing that song) Palette (notes are high for me) and Love is War (shouting/singing during the chorus I just fail)
HanaRyuu15
HanaRyuu15
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : Ryuu Posts : 4720

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/HanaRyuu15

Back to top Go down

Post by aiko9099 Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:50 am

the hardest song i sang is

Last night,Good night

my throat died
aiko9099
aiko9099
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : あい Posts : 70

http://chinkyaiko.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kishou Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Hmm... First japanese song I covered was something-Sakura xD,
first Vocaloid song I covered was Melt, I think o-o, and the most difficult song for me is Rolling Girl (because of the jumps between the notes orz) Happy Go Lucky

Last edited by Kishou on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Kishou
Kishou
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : キショウ Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Hmm..The first Japanese song I recorded is "Kokoro no Hoshi" from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!. At that time, I focused more on imitating character voices when they sang and drastically failed. xwx

First Vocaloid song would be...Cantarella. Couldn't stop gasping in between the song. OTL That got me addicted on Vocaloid.

My hardest to date would be..There's so many. Probably..Ura-Omote Lovers? I mean, Iroha Uta. Dx

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallian Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 am

Hmm...
The first song which I sang from Vocaloid is SPICE!
I sang it for my friend. She liked it~ And I think "If I can more or less sing why I don`t training my vocals skill?" Yes.

Songs which the hardest for me many and many. And many xD But the hardest which I can sing is "Live for her"

Fallian
Fallian
Fresh off the Boat

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:41 pm

I haven't officially dubbed anything but Thanatos (by Piko) yet. But as for singing Vocaloid music... the first song I learned and sang was Meltdown by Rin. neko The hardest... has probably got to be Antichlorobenzene 'cause I don't actually know it, but I try to sing along anyway since I'm a weirdo like that. hmm... Or Ura-Omote Lovers. I made it through basically the whole song without really singing anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by kasuouh Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:14 am

the very first song that I sang on yt is....uh...-thinking- Tokyo 2 rock city.
I think I did fairly well there :D

The hardest song I sang...is...uuh...Love is war. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO HOLD BACK YOUR SCREAM WHILE SCREAMING AT THE SAME TIME? XDD I do...my neighbors were complaining that I was really noisy XDD anyway...I dun care XD I'm happy :DDDD

kasuouh
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : kasuouh Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenpuppy123 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:03 pm

My first song was Kokoro o3o

I think my hardest so far (I've just started, so there arent many o.e) that I've finished was Fire Flower, and that Im trying to learn is Rolling Girl xD
Wenpuppy123
Wenpuppy123
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Wenpuppy123 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:07 pm

kasuouh wrote:
The hardest song I sang...is...uuh...Love is war. DO YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEA HOW HARD IT IS TO HOLD BACK YOUR SCREAM WHILE SCREAMING AT THE SAME TIME? XDD I do...my neighbors were complaining that I was really noisy XDD anyway...I dun care XD I'm happy :DDDD

Omg my singing is always very calm because I dont want my parents rushing in XD

Meh. We need soundproof walls or something xD
Wenpuppy123
Wenpuppy123
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by caffeinewoman Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:58 pm

The first JAPANESE song that I sang was "A Cruel Angel's Thesis" from Neon Genesis Evangelion. That was ages ago. And I still kill the song with how off I am with my pitch.

The HARDEST so far is Matryoshka. I kill all of the song. I'm still working on it, though.
caffeinewoman
caffeinewoman
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Moca Posts : 288

Back to top Go down

Post by Toriki Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

My first first first Japanese song was a Doraemon's theme song. I was infatuated with Japanese since then. Happy Go Lucky

My debut as a Fan Dubber is Kaito's "Oyasumi no Uta". The song made me so sleepy. fishy face You have no idea how many times I've fallen asleep in attempts of recording it.

The hardest...... Pane Dhiria. The song is so freakingly fast. Not to mention the made-up language part!!! I continuously bit my tongue... ) :
Toriki
Toriki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 鳥姫/トリキ Posts : 275

http://twitter.com/Lost_Bird

Back to top Go down

Post by Myl Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:49 am

The first song I ever recorded (with my phone) was probably Hare Hare Yukai, lol I remember making my sister listen to what I recorded, and I asked her who was the singer, she said "I dunno...some random japanese singer?" Happiness -shot-
The first song I recorded was: Ha...ha... "Go my way" from The Idolm@ster (I was in love with the songs at the time XD) thought the quality was shyte due to hte fact I was recording all with a flip camera video thingie. Crying
=< the most difficult for me..has to be the disappearance of Hatsune Miku (Thought funnily enough I don't have many problems with Francium..as long as I've had some water Sweat )
= = I've also had problems with: Juvenile (damn it fast shota rap DX), Kimi + Boku = Love? (I'm always undecided on wich pitch to use Confused )
Tsurupettan, Just be friends (my singing is nasally-whiny Ha...ha... )
Myl
Myl
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Miru Posts : 80

https://www.youtube.com/user/milkRasberryshake?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Kazekoe Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:29 pm

My first and hardest song was Fire Flower. The lyrics aren't that hard, and I knew all the notes... I just couldn't hit them. Singing in a higher octave made the high notes too high, and singing in a lower octave made the low notes to low... It was just a hard song over all.
Kazekoe
Kazekoe
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : カゼコエ Posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbeaniez Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:36 am

The first song I sang in Japanese was Kokoro. 8'D
And the hardest...probably Juvenile. =A=;;
Phatbeaniez
Phatbeaniez
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Auri Posts : 874

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/cellauri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 1:27 am

my very first song was Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari. but I deleted it since it was just so -- ASLDKFGJFDSDFGKHJL. okay. /laughs

my hardest.... uuhh.. so many songs that's hard to sing for me. /otl
but mostly, I can't sing moe/cutesy songs like Luka Luka Night Fever or True My Heart. even though I can sing World is Mine just fine. oh well... :'D

Back to top Go down

Post by LemonP Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:27 am

first one recorded by cellphone : Soundless Voice
the hardest one I did : Hakaokuri Uta (Hakamairi / Iriamakah) (2 songs in one, redo again and again because of bad recording quality)
the hardest one I haven't done : Ura Omote Lovers
LemonP
LemonP
Motor Mouth

https://www.youtube.com/user/lemonpurify

Back to top Go down

Post by shanlolita Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:14 pm

ah, my first song is Servant of Evil
and the hardest is Tori no Uta, I can't get the vibrato right

shanlolita
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : ✖Mechiyo ✖ めちよ Posts : 2

http://shanlolita.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by K0k0n0t2u Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 pm

My first song : ARPK Ugh! =n=

Hardest: Tokyo Teddy Bear
K0k0n0t2u
K0k0n0t2u
Talkative

Singing Alias : Zirrei (ジッレイ) Posts : 357

https://www.youtube.com/user/IchigirlMew2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeagerjacques Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:28 am

You mean like out of the uploaded ones in yt? or since forever? xD

First: Virgin Suicides (haha pitchy + crappy manual off vocal = S@#!) xD

Hardest: Cendrillon (Well it was high and with the genderbending and all...but I had fun :D)
Jeagerjacques
Jeagerjacques
Talkative

Singing Alias : IZA★ Posts : 348

http://honeystars.blog131.fc2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuya Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:30 am

First: Ash like Snow. XD
Hardest: Hmm... Depending on whether I recorded it, the hardest song I attempted was Disappearance for non-recorded and Distorted Princess for recorded (but non-uploaded. XD)
Shuya
Shuya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Shuya/シュや Posts : 324

Back to top Go down

Post by xShinji Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:27 am

first hmm ...but first hardest.....There r 2 in my mind with about the same difficulty .. cant differentiate out.

1 - Imagination Forest
2 - Just Be Friend.
xShinji
xShinji
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : xSenAo Posts : 315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next