Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Problems .. dechuu~?

+12
Hanamiko
Pronch
espeon977
Aziro
Piri
Crescence
haru.
Jay-Shay
Dympchan
Cherysh
Re-Live
Rei
16 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Problems .. dechuu~? Empty Problems .. dechuu~?

Post by Rei Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:03 pm

Okayy~ seriously? I'm not trying to be sweeter than saying this "dechuu" word ._. I feel like helping out. I wanna ask .. what problems do you have at the moment? D8 Because, I have lots. I mean, it decreases, then increases, then decreases. I know it's life. But could you just blab it all out ? :3 I wanna ... ersh ~ (this is not Oprah or what hell yeah. xD -shot-) give advices, somehow if I can D8 A twelve year-old girl might save your life ; w ; ~

But I ish also a problematic person. I have lots D8 YEAH. But I won't blab about it until someone asks for it. Since I asked first, answer me first .. before asking me. 8D -shot shot-
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Problems .. dechuu~? Empty Re: Problems .. dechuu~?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 pm

o.o'

Well I have social anxiety disorder problems, paranoia problems, trust issues, friendship problems, family problems, social problems, confidence problems, self-esteem problems, school problems, life issues, future problems, and problematic problems. o.o

It seems like you have an urge to tell us your problems. xD What's wrong? (I think there's a Complaint thread lying around here but it turned into a spam thread for random conversations so blah).

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-Live Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm

i have a lots of problems!
but the most important one is that my YT account was hacked and now is closed ¬¬
Re-Live
Re-Live
Motor Mouth

https://www.youtube.com/user/xReLive

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:17 pm

ahahha you guys xD *urge to laugh*
*huggles* X3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I have problems but life is good. \ o /

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:18 pm

Takumi wrote:o.o'

Well I have social anxiety disorder problems, paranoia problems, trust issues, friendship problems, family problems, social problems, confidence problems, self-esteem problems, school problems, life issues, future problems, and problematic problems. o.o

*smacks you* D8 wth ._. do you plan on killing a 12 year old girl D8?

Re-Live wrote:i have a lots of problems!
but the most important one is that my YT account was hacked and now is closed ¬¬

-pats- the only way is to create new one ah? *adds your new YT* we still have to finish Meltdown, that's another problem D8 -shot-
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherysh Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:16 pm

No one is without problems~
Cherysh
Cherysh
Talkative

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Yesh dearies o.o" I know that D8 *mumble mumble* life is so short that it couldn't be fair enough D8 -shot-
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Dympchan Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:35 am

WITHOUT PROBLEMS LIFE WOULDN'T EXIST 8D .

Who wants the perfect life? It would be like;

Hi!
How are you?
I'm fine!
Okay!

._. It would be like Barbie & Ken ><

(Barney & Gay Ken ish much better 8D -shot-)

Dympchan
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Treasure Hunt Runner Ups

Back to top Go down

Post by Re-Live Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 am

Rei wrote:
Re-Live wrote:i have a lots of problems!

-pats- the only way is to create new one ah? *adds your new YT* we still have to finish Meltdown, that's another problem D8 -shot-
yeah... xD
Re-Live
Re-Live
Motor Mouth

https://www.youtube.com/user/xReLive

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay-Shay Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:46 am

I have a lot of problems that I know will never go away.

I know I need to accept those, that they are a part of me and they will never leave..they are my past my present and my future.

I try and be optimistic about them, but if I ever saw a chance to change them, I would grab it in a heartbeat.

I have athletic problems, medical problems, social problems, love life problems, self-esteem problems, friendship problems..

but my biggest problem is not being able to let go.
Jay-Shay
Jay-Shay
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Jay-Shay Posts : 816

Post Spammer Winner My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by haru. Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:51 am

I have no problems ~ x3
oh right i have! OAO
what to pick for a next song..is that a problem?
haru.
haru.
Talkative

Singing Alias : haru Posts : 437

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

http://www.twitter.com/xxharu_

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Rather than listening to our problems... Rei-san is there any problem you want to consult ppl about? I'm sure you'll feel better just by talking things out with ppl, rather than keeping them all within you Happy You're still 12 years old so you shouldn't take things too deeply =)

I remembered having problems all the time but now that I think about it, thinking about problems itself is just a waste of time. We get sad and depressed and frustated and cried ourselves till we're tired of everything and all, but still the problems won't go away. It's just that problems are what they are because we think that they're problems D:

Simply said, just try to pick up the good side of it, and all the opportunities and lessons you can get from it. And... like, even if 1000000 problems come, but as long as there's 1 good thing happened, just try to think that "well it's a good day, there's this thing happened!" ^^;
(Why am I blabbering now....?)

Etto, talking about problems... super bad relationship with parents, exam coming, lack of sleep most of the time, and anxiety for the future... I guess >_> Is having a dream, target, and ambition, but not sure how to reach it. Parents are not helping at all too. I thought staying far away from them would make me miss them or something, but I'm proven wrong (_ _ ; )

Oh well, at least I believe that I'm living my life to the fullest, in my own unique way!
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Piri Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 pm

1. I need a new mic
2. SO many duets to do >_<
3. I'm a LAZY A**
4. I'm broke /shutup
5. I'm mad LOL
6. There's still more /end
Piri
Piri
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Piri Posts : 2248

Post Spammer Winner

https://www.youtube.com/user/domouob

Back to top Go down

Post by Aziro Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

I have a problem! I feel like doing a duet with someone and don't know who with XD

I know for sure I want to do one with my Wifey, Maybe Hokaru.....

anyone else wanna do a duet or random group dub?
Aziro
Aziro
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aziro Posts : 780

http://www.freewebs.com/midnightmoonproductions

Back to top Go down

Post by espeon977 Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:53 pm

I have sensitivity integration disorder, ADD, an angry brother, a sleepover on Friday that is going to be enjoyable if we don't get caught doing the usual suspicious private things (OHOHOHO)

>.>

<.<

><
espeon977
espeon977
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:16 pm

Crescence wrote:Rather than listening to our problems... Rei-san is there any problem you want to consult ppl about? I'm sure you'll feel better just by talking things out with ppl, rather than keeping them all within you Happy You're still 12 years old so you shouldn't take things too deeply =)

I remembered having problems all the time but now that I think about it, thinking about problems itself is just a waste of time. We get sad and depressed and frustated and cried ourselves till we're tired of everything and all, but still the problems won't go away. It's just that problems are what they are because we think that they're problems D:

Simply said, just try to pick up the good side of it, and all the opportunities and lessons you can get from it. And... like, even if 1000000 problems come, but as long as there's 1 good thing happened, just try to think that "well it's a good day, there's this thing happened!" ^^;

Etto, talking about problems... super bad relationship with parents, exam coming, lack of sleep most of the time, and anxiety for the future... I guess >_> Is having a dream, target, and ambition, but not sure how to reach it. Parents are not helping at all too. I thought staying far away from them would make me miss them or something, but I'm proven wrong (_ _ ; )

Oh well, at least I believe that I'm living my life to the fullest, in my own unique way!

*dark corner and lights flashlight* I have a bad relationship with my parents too Happy that's why I can't convince them to buy me a new mic, that's why I want to move over to Canada to be adopted by my auntie, but I want to meet my real-life net friends here in the Philippines first that's why I can't leave yet. -shot- I can't even get a life because I always stay in front of my screen -shot shot- I take things very deeply for I am a sensitive person inside -shot- I am a short-tempered person that's why I blab rude things accidentally. I sing good when I practice I sing like cow when I record Happiness I broke up with my boyfriend remembering that it's so .. *turns off flashlight* that's enough. Anyone's turn please .. *turns around* //sob.
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Crescence wrote:Rather than listening to our problems... Rei-san is there any problem you want to consult ppl about? I'm sure you'll feel better just by talking things out with ppl, rather than keeping them all within you Happy You're still 12 years old so you shouldn't take things too deeply =)

Can I hug you? Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:21 pm

*dark corner and lights flashlight* I have a bad relationship with my parents too Happy that's why I can't convince them to buy me a new mic, that's why I want to move over to Canada to be adopted by my auntie, but I want to meet my real-life net friends here in the Philippines first that's why I can't leave yet. -shot- I can't even get a life because I always stay in front of my screen -shot shot- I take things very deeply for I am a sensitive person inside -shot- I am a short-tempered person that's why I blab rude things accidentally. I sing good when I practice I sing like cow when I record Happiness I broke up with my boyfriend remembering that it's so .. *turns off flashlight* that's enough. Anyone's turn please .. *turns around* //sob.

*hugs*

JK guys xD Yes, all that is true, but I already knew that its not so bad and that it doesn't exactly affect my life Happy Go Lucky I just felt like making a long list of complaints Problems .. dechuu~? 618659

Last edited by Shakkahou on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:09 pm

(Actually, I dared to read it all.) *drags you and turns on flashlight* Life today is different, and so is life-styles people are making. Everyone has someone to hate, and someone to love.

Being hated .. isn't a good thing .. or a bad thing, either. Sometimes, it's better that way, because sometimes it has good advantages .. so is bad advantages. Physical problems, emotional problems, mental problems, or what, they are always normal in people, because we are not perfect, nor created PERFECTLY. Money, money, money, money .. they come from different works, and different times in need, still sometimes it doesn't satisfy us at all. So for those money-EI things, one should just be plain about in how you spend it, and earn it. Behaviors, appearances, characteristics, and all, it's a normal thing for a person to be judging someone either in a harsh or good way, nor in other way. Love love love love love (god I hate that word), sometimes may leave us broken, or happy with the one we love, is sometimes a good .. or bad thing too. Depending if this "love" we feel is the same with the "like" he or she feels with you.

Confidence, motivation, determination, and spirit, they will all come at times in needed, not always. Sometimes, when we are scared, we are more motivated. When we are more determined, there are more determination and spirit you will receive, sometimes, you lose confidence because you're just over-thinking about it. All things are imperfect, so are perfect things. And all things have bad and good disadvantages. Just live with it, and you'll survive and surpass it. *turns off flashlight and returns you to the middle of the room and goes back to the dark corner* Alright?
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Crescence Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:04 am

@America-san eh, sure, why? owo *glomps at 89-san* (you keep on changing your name I don't know what to call you ;w;)

*hagu Shakkakou-san* Life sounds tough for you... but remember you're here in ytc and you have us, 'kay? Are we not your friends too? :3 Well it's true that I never see you (or half an earth away) but that doesn't mean that we can't be friends!

@Rei-san That's one good thing to say ^O^ Good luck in life, rooting on you!!
Crescence
Crescence
Talkative

Singing Alias : Crescence , クレシ Posts : 459

http://www.twitter.com/iCrescence

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:50 am

@rei thanks anyways though <3 *glomps* *hugs* Happy Go Lucky

@Crescence good to know Happiness

Back to top Go down

Post by Pronch Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 am

I have problems too ;D
Money, money, money, family, family, myself, school, money, myself, myself, myself, myself, friendship problems, myself.

That's all owo Not so many. I'm still young ~ 8D
Pronch
Pronch
Keyboard Smasher

https://www.youtube.com/user/bakapr

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:33 pm

@Crescence : hai Happy arigatou gozaimasu for your concern -shot-

@Shakkahou : no problem fufu~ just tell me anything anytime Te-he!

@Pronch : *pats shoulders* for a turning 60-year old girl (wth) .. that's so young, so like me (wth wth) you shouldn't trouble yourself .. either -shot-
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:41 pm

@Rei I got crabs T.T jk jk xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next