Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

Underrated Nico singers

+26
OrangeJuice
lepapillonrouge
Ruru
hartless726
chiizukeiki
Tengenji
Dia★
irO
Meepy
ChoAkkar ♥
Suntamukun
kiki
kurowoof
mong
TheCube124
Variegeta
Aniki
AnotherNicoUploader
(ツ・ω・キ)
Roka
Soul
Rei
Ciel
xyzddaeneo
Cherysh
Kumbancha
30 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Underrated Nico singers Empty Underrated Nico singers

Post by Kumbancha Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:52 am

Hi guys, just now I was doing a search of Utatte Mittas on Youtube and on Nico and I found a new Nico singer I just fell in love with, Her name is Zensai (前菜), and she has a deep, smooth, gentle, womanly voice, THE VOICE I WISH I HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just instanly fell in love with her voice, I mean, she has the perfect Meiko voice, and since Meiko is my favorite Vocaloid (but Teto's my absolute favorite but she's an UTAU) I just loved it!, I mean, and I was stalking all of your posts to see if anyone of you mentioned her as one of your favorites and I was deeply saddened to see NONE of you mentioned her! so I made it a goal of mine to let you guys all know about her awesomennes XD

Ok, here are some of her amazing songs

Piano x Forte x Scandal PERFECT MEIKO VOICE

Trick and Treat duet with a guy whose name I can't figure out

Dolls cover by her (beautiful voice)

Acute trio (she's singing kaito's part, you can tell she has an amazing range too)

her singing magnet with kanipan

and there are more, but I'm gonna let you guys look for them XD Anyway, In this thread I want you guys to share those Nico singers you think deserve more attention than they're getting like I did, and promote their covers and tell us what makes them so awesome <3

Ok, Inspired Kumba is inspired XD

Go crazy!
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumba Posts : 1151

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Underrated Nico singers Empty Re: Underrated Nico singers

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:44 am

Espei!! http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/15347891
Look at how little mylist he has compared to how amazing he is~~
(Aaaah, some of his song have a lot of mylist-- but most, not so much.)
His range is AMAZING. TT A TT♥️♥️♥️ Ah, I'm in love♥️

Himawari is one of my favourite female singers ever♥️
http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/9306672
Her high notes♥️♥️♥️ She also adds a lot of extra adlibs that I love! w

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:30 pm

@KUMBA

yesh I've seen taht video xD <33
I just dun know the singers =w=

not everyone knows the nico artist.. ..we just listens to all the bud 8D!
*bricked*

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherysh Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:15 pm

Oh yes, 向日葵 is indeed win ♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Cherysh
Cherysh
Talkative

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by xyzddaeneo Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:46 pm

@Kumbancha : OMG...she's a win!
@Yanovi : Himawari's sakasama no reinboo is so beautiful x3

for me, it's みかりん
the only song she got the most hit.. is..when she sang OVER..
but the others are pretty too..

for example : http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm9904304 < Sing my Love
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm8875770 < if you want to listen to her OVER
xyzddaeneo
xyzddaeneo
Animator

Sakura No Ame Chorus

http://xyzaturservice.blog128.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:37 am

For someone who basically interacts with Nico singers on a regular basis, I have a LOT of singers to recommend! Have a short digest for now, since uh, I'm actually properly recommending a bunch of singers so it'll take me some time to finish off.

Hairpin: mylist/13371283
My papa!! He has the most amazing, smooth, rich voice, and sings rock songs amaaazingly. And has a crazy range. And. Andand. Yeah 8D! And he cooks! (Okay that was irrelevant info 8D)

Personal Favs
Shura no Niwa
Shinitagari
Guilty Verse
Cendrillon (with 31) (...the second half...the second half...)

Baku: mylist/14631308
Most well known for committing Jebanni :'D. That is, releasing covers either the day, or lthe morning after, it was released. He has a really rough, husky voice, that's low, but not really deep. And sounds really good on FullkawaP songs 8D.

Personal Favs
Alice
mugs (yes, he sang the gibberish song)
Raison Detre Choudai

Wendy: mylist/9513842
Wendy's voice is somewhat mature, but gentle and sweet all at the same time. She handles high note so well *__*! She's also a part of the Atarime group~

Personal Favs
Paradigm Shift
falldown

Komeru: mylist/7575544
asiodhglkas I love Komeru's voice! It's really soft and gentle, but yet cute, all at the same time 8D. She's quite versatile, but excels in softer songs IMO. She's more well known to be one half of Lemoc Raros together with Soraru. Oh, and was also in that ACUTE trio that Kumba linked at the top!

Personal Favs
a day in the loop.
envy ft. Soraru
Nervous

kei: mylist/15150029
If Aniki and Chii happen across this thread, you will NOT be able to get them to shut up about her! Anyway the way I'd describe her is like a sweeter sounding version of Valshe. She has a soft, gentle voice, and can pull of both a shota voice, and a sweet girly voice as well :3.

Personal Favs
Souhaka Uta
WORLD'S END UMBRELLA (she sang this with her shota voice)
Nakimushi no Hatsukoi

Chii (ちぃ) mylist/9775656
Chii-san is known as the "uta no onee-san" because she's quite old (she's past 30, but I forget how old orz). She's got a really lovely, mature, seiyuu-like voice, and strikes at high notes like nobody's business. She's also the singer in the doujin circle 0108 (which I live in 8DDD *shot*)

Personal Favs
Tsuki Usagi
Kamisama wa Asa ni Mezameru
music kick

FOR NOW! Will be back 8D
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 pm

OMG Hairpin!! 8D OTL.
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:26 pm

Wow. I was surfing the whole forum and found the word "Nico" which made me visit this thread. It seems that some of the singers here really need some attention. But as I can see to the present. They seem to be loved by people at NND now. 8D LOL. Anyways, I got something to share too. She has only really FEWWW songs in her mylist =_= but anyway.. her first song on the mylist is cute. Mylist : mylist/18492982 . The first song is shiningray, which gave me goosebumps on the end. XD she said she's only .. 12 O_O. Of all the covers I watched long ago, she is the youngest I've discovered. How weird. But I think she might need more practice, she seems to be trying everything in her best. O_O she definitely needs more encouragement to sing more.

In watching many covers, I also watched Luna-san's covers, they're good. But it seemed that .. oh, I love her voice by the way. It's read as "Rei Li" in english right? Because her alias was "レイ" which means .. Zero .. okay. XD I'm sure somehow, she'll be 'over'rated soon. hopefully. I love her voice. Such a voice for a young girl. LMAO. Anyways, I need to stalk her more *_* she seems hanging around on youtube too. lmao.

Soul
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:27 pm

WTFH. That's me. XD wow, thanks for that. But I ain't Nico Singer yet. 8D OTL. Just going to be. -shot- thanks a bunch! <3
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Roka Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:47 pm

Awww!!! Rei~! You've been mistaken as a Nico arist!! <3
I've gotta stalk Nico more... I don't know much underrated singers....
Roka
Roka
Spambot Xtreme

Singing Alias : ろか Posts : 5118
Post Spammer Winner Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Considering that I only have one great cover uploaded there yet .. xD I'm happy to be mistaken. 8D OTL. That what's happen when you keep saying you're going to be a nico singer someday -shot- I'm having stalkers now. yay~
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by (ツ・ω・キ) Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:03 am

(ツ・ω・キ)
(ツ・ω・キ)
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ツキ Posts : 662

Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by AnotherNicoUploader Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:40 pm

Hoo boy.

One of my two favourite of the underrated ones would be hana. Her voice is veeeery nice, and flexible at the same time (Campanella piano version and Megu Megu Fire Endless Night). It's very nice.

The other is quatre. She doesn't have many videos up (8, I think?), but her voice is just too loli to ignore. Loli, but not adorable loli. If that makes any sense.
Regardless, her Iroha Uta is my favourite.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqbVJ_SvpZY

On the male side, I dunno if Shirokuro counts as underrated, but I hardly hear anything about him so I'll say he counts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ycWtJydHPA
enough said

AnotherNicoUploader
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ANU Posts : 399

Sakura No Ame Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnotherNicoUploader

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniki Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

Ciel wrote:kei: mylist/15150029
If Aniki and Chii happen across this thread, you will NOT be able to get them to shut up about her! Anyway the way I'd describe her is like a sweeter sounding version of Valshe. She has a soft, gentle voice, and can pull of both a shota voice, and a sweet girly voice as well :3.

Personal Favs
Souhaka Uta
WORLD'S END UMBRELLA (she sang this with her shota voice)
Nakimushi no Hatsukoi

OH HAI THERE CIEL-SAN. C: Who says I wouldn't... Okay, I wouldn't... But she's awesome okay? ;A;

Anyways.... *cough*KEIIII*shotdead*

Okay, I'm done.

Last edited by Aniki on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Aniki
Aniki
Talkative

Singing Alias : 兄貴 Posts : 336

CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Variegeta Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 pm

MEEEIIKKOOO!! 8'D
Himawari, Komeru and Wendy are awesome! The rest I haven't heard of...

As for me, Milia is pretty underrated. She has such a smooth and pretty voice. I can't really describe it well...I love all her covers~
Mylist -> http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/3388871

Also another would be Acane_Madder. She does her own mixes of songs (though some of the actual instruments aren't played by her.) and sings them. One of my favorites from her is Alice (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-63GxnGsu3Y). She also sounds really nice in Campanella and Renai Circulation. Oh god, her humor (http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/1267626279 xD xD)
She doesn't have a Mylist, but here are her videos -> http://www.nicovideo.jp/user/7251641/video
Variegeta
Variegeta
Talkative

Singing Alias : Vari Posts : 488

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Treasure Hunt 1st Place Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherysh Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:44 pm

After browsing nico, there are indeed so many underrated nico singers *__*
I'll have to third wendy - I like her Snow Trick and 1925.

Theres also kunkun who is easy on the ears~~ 1925 and *tear*two-step mix ♥️

(I'm not sure if she is too 'underrated but...)I also adore *spiLa*~~ Her English is really good (I wonder why XD) and she's known for her English covers of vocaloid songs, like Saihate and Melt. She even occasionally blogs in English (and it's not even Engrish ♥️), now I'm really curious! +10 respect points.

There's just so much talent on nico I\'m In Love..
Cherysh
Cherysh
Talkative

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCube124 Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Umm Drez cause he's awesome. D:
Drez is aweshum ;w;)
TheCube124
TheCube124
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Cherysh wrote:(I'm not sure if she is too 'underrated but...)I also adore *spiLa*~~ Her English is really good (I wonder why XD) and she's known for her English covers of vocaloid songs, like Saihate and Melt. She even occasionally blogs in English (and it's not even Engrish ♥), now I'm really curious! +10 respect points.
She's completely fluent in English. Her vocabulary is better than mine --- ^ O ^♥
I was in her LIVE once and it was really empty (about 20 people.) and I began typing English comments and she'd speak responses in perfect English. (Her accent is almost nonexistent too!)

edit: Oh her spanish cover with NOVA--- it's in spanish. O V O BEAUTIFUL SPANISH. Pronounciation is gorgeous♥
I also know Nova is also fluent in English. And has been speaking Japanese for only 6 years. \ o /

(this makes me sound like a stalker---------)

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm

+1 for komeru. Her voice is so pretty. *___*

Here be a few~!

- UmiNeko. HOMG. I love this man's voice. It's kind of jazzy/soul-;ike, an he's amazing at adlibbing and scat. *___* I think he's been growing in popularity as of late but I needed to find a way to go HOMG UMINEKO DKJFKA so yeah. xD His English pronounciation isn't bad either, although I'm not sure how fluent he is in the language. XD
recommended: Mitsubachi, Piano×Forte×Scandal, and his cover of bpm, which is amusing. XD

- Bazupanda (Buzz Panda? idk) has a puny mylist but he has a really nice, soothing voice which just sounds lovely and calming. *_* He sounds really good with the guitar and Fullkawa-P songs. XD His high notes are akldjfa ;A; Also, he so needs to post more. ;_;
recommended: Alice duet with Sukebe, girlfriend

- [http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/10657771]梅宮雛 (Umemiya something-- my Japanese knowledge doesn't stretch far enough ;A;)[/url] has a very clear voice and a pretty big range. I'd say her strength was her high range though, she sounds pretty much effortless when she hits them. *_*
recommended: I WANNA TRUST YOU, Ura-Omote Lovers

- hanycham(はにちゃむ★) has a really lovely low, husky voice which sounds fantastic on R and B music. It's soft but heavy at the same time, if that makes any sense. XD That, and her lives are really nice to listen to~ I guess you could say her voice is kind of androgynous, but it's part of the appeal! :D :D :D
recommended: Never (duet with Guriri-- hanycham is the Len), Imagination
mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:03 am

I don't know if he is considered underrated or anything but he needs moar love >.<

Rumdarjun!!!!!
Rumdarjun's mylist

His voice is gentle and very calming to listen to
I started noticing him when he had his duet with ASK in Marionette Syndrome
He sounds awesome there!

Then, he uploaded his version of Kimi no Taion which kicked Asamaru's no. 1 spot to me xD

Lastly, ROLLING GIRL!!! HE SANG IT!! Ooooh, his gentle calm voice somehow fits the song >.<
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Singing Alias : razephyr Posts : 425

https://www.youtube.com/user/razephyr19

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:35 am

yanovi wrote:
Cherysh wrote:(I'm not sure if she is too 'underrated but...)I also adore *spiLa*~~ Her English is really good (I wonder why XD) and she's known for her English covers of vocaloid songs, like Saihate and Melt. She even occasionally blogs in English (and it's not even Engrish ♥️), now I'm really curious! +10 respect points.
She's completely fluent in English. Her vocabulary is better than mine --- ^ O ^♥️
I was in her LIVE once and it was really empty (about 20 people.) and I began typing English comments and she'd speak responses in perfect English. (Her accent is almost nonexistent too!)

edit: Oh her spanish cover with NOVA--- it's in spanish. O V O BEAUTIFUL SPANISH. Pronounciation is gorgeous♥️
I also know Nova is also fluent in English. And has been speaking Japanese for only 6 years. \ o /

(this makes me sound like a stalker---------)

c-can you give me the link to her live community?
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by mong Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:36 am

mong
mong
Chorus Staff

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by kiki Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am

thank you! XDD
kiki
kiki
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : kiki/キキ Posts : 1697

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikipancakes

Back to top Go down