Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Today at 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Yesterday at 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

バタフライキス - An MKCreations original anime by Moonlight-KurochiMisa

+5
Rei
Demonstarr13
Variegeta
JinSeng
Moonlight-KurochiMisa
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

バタフライキス - An MKCreations original anime by Moonlight-KurochiMisa - Page 2 Empty Re: バタフライキス - An MKCreations original anime by Moonlight-KurochiMisa

Post by Rei Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:45 pm

There's always next time! I'm looking forward to it. :D
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

バタフライキス - An MKCreations original anime by Moonlight-KurochiMisa - Page 2 Empty Re: バタフライキス - An MKCreations original anime by Moonlight-KurochiMisa

Post by Variegeta Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:50 pm

'S okay Misa! We'll keep waiting. >3 This seems like it'll take a lot of work anyway.

Fuuu~ I wonder what I should do for this. =w=
Variegeta
Variegeta
Talkative

Singing Alias : Vari Posts : 488

Banner Decorator * 1 Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Treasure Hunt 1st Place Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Cloudniaa Fri Apr 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Oh cool :D this looks nice and if you'd need help for anything I can help voice a boy if you want lol
Cloudniaa
Cloudniaa
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Cloudniaa/Cloun Posts : 131

Dango Chorus Illustration

http://fallin-r.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 am

Ok then i wont hold back,
To say something positive before what I have next, creating an anime is certainly not an easy thing to accomplish you need perseverance, dedication, punctuality, and teamwork. For you to take such an ambitious initiative is truly a courageous feet, this could serve as experience if you want to get into the domain of manga or animation the future.

Now for the negatives.
Based on what I'm reading the plot of this anime is only very vaguely established. In fact i myself barely understand it.I understand the word "harem" and that's about it. You might like to clearly establish what's happening before you create any sort of anime. Moreover I had absolutely no clue how the trailer corresponded with the summary. I could also go on about how the choice of plot is rather unoriginal because series' like Playboy Cafe, Host club, Maid-sama and virtually every single reverse harem anime share something similar to you characters and design but execution is what matters a series can have a generic plot with excellent execution (One piece, for example)
The characters presented here don't seem to have any real depth, the proof is that here they are solely defined by a tagline or an extremely brief one line summary.
It seems like you're creating all this as you go and it shows. At least in my opinion.

I watched the trailer, and quite frankly I hope that you don't plan to make this project in japanese. Because I sincerely doubt that you and the rest of the cast are japanese (except Suntamkun , i think). It would be so much more logical to speak english instead of awkwardly pronounced and hyphenated Japanese. I'm no native speaker myself, mind you.

Concerning the art, it's rather average and the coloring looks extremely base and awkward, i could go on precisely about what i find wrong with it but when taking into account an anime, art is not a major factor. However, coloring is. You want your show to be as eye pleasing as you possibly can. Your lineart is also far to bold by anime standards. Boldness, accentuates a certain feature of character, to add a sort of impact to a given scene, Gurren Lagann is well known for doing this at certain points (especially with the GARness and shouting) As far as i know this is meant to be a shojou yes? All the more reason for it to look fine, clean, very eye catching.

Another point I'd like to talk about is the necessity of this project.
Something I've noticed with you Misa , pardon my frankness, is that you're trying to do anything and everything you can to gain attention or more precisely you're trying to do everything (I'm talking generally). Singing , drawing, mixing, managing, directing, writting, voice acting ... etc
I keep up with you and your channel because I'm a fan of yours believe it or not. You have an excellent voice but I'm concerned about this obsession with popularity. You've already been appointed YTC's top singer, have a decent youtube channel, your own chorus and have a fanclub. So why do you need another outlet to make yourself feel popular. It's somewhat self centered, if I may. I mean, the main character of Butterfly kiss looks identical to your image character (the one that's pasted all over your DA and Youtube) and that very same character looks a lot like your real self. So this would inderirectly place you as the heroine and just contribute yet again to your already inflated ego. Granted, I do understand that someone can be talented but in my opinion you should just stick to one or two things.
Ever heard the saying : "A jack of all trades is a master of none" ?
Well this couldn't be more true and evidenced by this whole project. In the end, of course, it's you who decides.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2