Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut)

Go down

miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut) Empty miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut)

Post by miramai Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:42 am

I figured I'd go ahead and post my finished covers here! I'm just coming back from a three month hiatus, so I figured I would start posting in the forum! 

Feedback/constructive criticism welcome ^o^

Last edited by miramai on Sun May 01, 2022 6:30 pm; edited 14 times in total
miramai
miramai

Singing Alias : miramai Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut) Empty Re: miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut)

Post by miramai Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:41 am

I sang Readymade by Ado (and I tried to do justice to how she just absolutely NAILS this song).

Feedback and constructive criticism welcome ^v^
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut) Empty Re: miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut)

Post by miramai Sun May 16, 2021 11:06 pm

Okay, forgot about this for a bit because school sorta picked up, BUT here are some of my latest covers! Also, I did the thumbnails for the first three of these so if you ever need thumbnails and like how mine look miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut) 1f633 shoot me a message either on here or on twitter @miramaidotexe :D

This one's Jealousies by Chinozo! I think it's quite funky

Vampire by DECO*27 which was quite poppy and I overall quite enjoyed this one not much to say

Lagtrain by inabakumori, which I feel like I recorded whilst very sleepy zzzzz
It's definitely one of my more relaxed covers

Eureka, by Hiiragi Kirai, which really fits the usual style of kinda dark kinda sharp VERY cool

And finally, Yoru wa Honoka (Night is Faint), by Eve, one of my favorite creators and I'm just really excited about this one ^^

And that's all that y'all've missed as of recently! As always, feedback + criticism welcomed and encouraged b/c I wanna get better at this whole singing business (ง •̀_•́)ง

(tl;dr send me a message for literally any reason i'm down to talk because i want to collab or just talk with someone in this community :O)
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:24 pm

Can't believe I almost forgot to show my Goodbye Declaration cover :O
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Jun 07, 2021 12:06 pm

I ignored just. Way too many finals while making this, but I think it's cool nonetheless Surprised
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:22 am

Hello, me again, recovered from school (now with a job!) o(*°▽°*)o This was very fun to sing, and you can hear ye olde days of me being in choir towards the end of the refrain ^-^; 
Please enjoy! 

Also, I've opened up mixing requests! So if you listen to this and like my mixing, maybe consider requesting at: https://forms.gle/nhoixKiD54wZYmAG9
(It's free, and I can grab instrumentals if you'd like! I can even get them in different keys :O or you can use your own, either way is fine ^^)
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:37 pm

This cover was a heck of a lot of fun to record! While trying to record this, I missed so many of my entrances because I was bopping to the music too hard Razz
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:23 am

Syudou has been making some really nice jams lately, so of course I gotta cover this~
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Another one! Chinozo's songs my beloved <3
(For the record, contrary to the description, I do not have a shotgun ^^Wink
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Aug 16, 2021 1:55 pm

i'm evil now >:3
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

miramai's covers (latest: Miseen by balloon and nulut) Empty miramai's cover (latest: fake human no. 40)

Post by miramai Thu Sep 09, 2021 2:18 pm

Rapping is hard, but this WAS very fun to sing φ(゜▽゜*)♪
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:50 am

This time I sang mikitoP's Ghost Girl! I tried using a bit of a different voice (partially so as not to inspire my new neighbors to make noise complaints OTL)
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:15 pm

shimon hitting it out of the park again with this new song! I quite enjoy this type of songs lol
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:06 pm

new cover! the lead-up to the chorus was So Fast--but i did enjoy! I hope y'all enjoy as well!

Last edited by miramai on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:52 am

You just don't get it!!! (Neither do I!!)
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Dec 06, 2021 11:08 am

I FORGOT ABOUT THIS BUT! I DID SING NULUT'S "LOWER ONE'S EYES"! I'M PRETTY PROUD OF THIS ONE :D
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:52 am

Okay, so I've been MIA for like. a month. i have gathered for you all a few of my latest covers φ(゜▽゜*)♪

first a classic! otome kaibou!!

this was a song i'd been wanting to cover forever! niru kajitsu songs are always such a bop~

Another DECO*27 song! it's got a certain energy to it, aint it Surprised

as always, feel free to message me or comment! i aint scary at all! and i wanna get better at this whole singing thing!

fun fact that i didn't know: deco*27's name is pronounced deco nina. i only heard this while i was listening to an explanation of a game and i had to double take lol
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:20 am

Every time Chinozo releases a song, it's an absolute jam :D
Also, I feel like I'm finally gettin the hang of mixing lol
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:38 am

This time, technically two covers, technically one cover; one I did in Japanese, and the other I translated the lyrics over to English and tried singing it like that! (Lemme just say, I respect the hell outta everyone writing translyrics because it is Difficult)

Japanese Version:

English Version:
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:31 am

Btw I covered Canon! Hiiragi Magnetite always has such neat songs :D
I actually tried making the lyrics move similarly to the original video so please watch :3
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:18 am

two songs for today that i kept on forgetting to put up here!

first we have some ado, with this super funky song with very pretty harmonies in the chorus

and then we have cat rubbing, which i'm pretty sure is a play on cat loving, since they'd be pronounced the same in japanese. very proud of this one :3c
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by miramai Sun May 01, 2022 3:10 pm

I have gotta find more jazz songs! This time, I covered balloon's and nulut's "Miseen", which was really fun! I feel like I've got a lot of wiggle room to do fun stuff with jazz songs :>
miramai
miramai

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down