Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] May: Make Space for Space~Due May 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Wed May 01, 2024 5:28 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:29 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:26 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

[closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled)

3 posters

Go down

[closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled) Empty [closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled)

Post by Emi Wed May 20, 2015 10:45 pm

Moon Pride is still in the works, but I'd like to look for people to help me in covering this song! It's the opening for Houkago no Pleiades~ I'm looking for 4 other females/people able to genderbend to sing this with me. Do note that while I'm having auditions here, I am also asking a few other people to sing (because I believe their voice fits the character,) so I may be looking for anywhere from one person to all four. Just keep this in mind! I will be casting based on voice type and original character's voice. Lalala, as usual, if there's anything that needs clarifying, feel free to contact me or leave a post.

I like to work fast and efficiently, so please keep that in mind when auditioning!
- To audition, record the bold section of the lyrics and upload to box/soundcloud/what have you so that I can stream it. I'd rather not download.
- Make sure you submit without music! I'd like to hear raw vocals.
- Sukaipu! Or any other form of contact is important. Please make sure you're able to respond within a generally acceptable time orz;;
- I will be selecting people for each role based on whom I think they sound the closest to, vocal-wise. 
- I will be one of the people singing, so I'm pretty much looking for four other females.
- I'm also looking for an artist and a mixer that may be available to help us. Please leave a few examples of your work for me to stalk~

Tentative audition deadline: July 15th

I'd like to work around that date, as I'll be busy late June/early August because I'll be housing a visiting friend as well as my long distance boyfriend, so yeah. And people usually don't like to wait long, and I agree.

Cast List
Subaru: 
Aoi: 
Itsuki: Emi
Hikaru: 
Nanako: 

Artist: 
Mixer:

Audition Form:
For your audition, please sing the tv-sized version of the song~ Lyrics are below. We WILL be covering the full version though.

Lyrics:
Nakijakuri, nagareta furi o shiteta
Se no te kono sora o toberu no nara
Kenka shita yoru wa hoshi ga yasashii
Kimi mo mite iru kana?

Shiranai, shiritai, kanjitai

Nani mo nai nara
Nani demo nareru hazu

Sono toki umareta tokimeki ga

Jikuu no nami saafu shite iku
Fushigi dane ima nara kowaku nai
Mikansei na mama tobikomou
Yakusoku no doa o akete
Mabushii egao ni nare

Last edited by Emi on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

[closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled) Empty Re: [closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled)

Post by Sunnepho Fri May 29, 2015 8:54 pm

U-um, if this is still open, I'd like to audition please! (=゚ω゚)ノ

Name: Sunne
Audition: Box
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

[closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled) Empty Re: [closed] ☆ Stella-rium ☆ (cancelled)

Post by Emi Sat May 30, 2015 1:32 pm

Sunnepho wrote:U-um, if this is still open, I'd like to audition please! (=゚ω゚)ノ

Name: Sunne
Audition: Box

Definitely still open, thank you for auditioning! <3
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Naiyane Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:32 pm

eh today's the deadline but if you're still looking after today i'll definitely audition Smile
Naiyane
Naiyane

Singing Alias : NYE Posts : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/naiyanedubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Naiyane wrote:eh today's the deadline but if you're still looking after today i'll definitely audition Smile
This will still be open~ I'll be extending it, so feel free to send an audition my way! ^^
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:19 am

Emi wrote:
Naiyane wrote:eh today's the deadline but if you're still looking after today i'll definitely audition Smile
This will still be open~ I'll be extending it, so feel free to send an audition my way! ^^

So I am allowed to audition? That's awesome!
I will send you the audition when I'm done recording because I have a very tight schedule today

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:07 pm

Kahri wrote:
Emi wrote:

So I am allowed to audition? That's awesome!
I will send you the audition when I'm done recording because I have a very tight schedule today

Yup~ Extended until the end of the month! (:
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:21 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Wed Jun 17, 2015 2:03 pm

Thank you so much for taking the time to audition~! I really appreciate it (:
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down