Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV}

+8
sae-chan
mimirucchi
Rei
Emi
Catalyst
xHotaruChan
Aerlith
Kyraeth
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV} Empty [RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV}

Post by Kyraeth Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:37 am

Update (6 May 15) #2: In the progress of adding everyone to a Skype group! Please be on the lookout for my contact request.

Update (6 May 15): Request from our mixer: Please send your final lines as wav files.

Update (5 May 15) #2: I unexpectedly got access to a computer, so script and results are up! All auditions are now closed. We will be using the original key/version since that is what most people prefer. If you are a main vocalist, please submit your OC information by 10 May, and your final lines by 31 May. Note that all OCs will have similar clothing to the female character in the original PV, but you can customize hairstyle/hair color/eye color/glasses/etc. Please let me know in advance if you will be late for whatever reason!

Update (5 May 15): Vocalist auditions have closed. Due to familial commitments that suddenly came up, I'm actually currently not home to listen to all the auditions right now. However, results and the script will be up by the end of 5 May 15, US time! Please stay tuned ^^

Old Recruitment Text:

AUDITION RESULTS

Vocalists:
Aerlith
Hotaru (xHotaruChan)
Catalyst
れいれい (Rei)
Backup Vocalists:
1. エミ (Emi)
2. ヘイッチ (Haettie)
Mixer:
Bucket (Bracket)
Animator:
miruccie (mimirucchi)
Script: In Skype group chat

UPCOMING DEADLINES:
- Final Art and Final Lines (wav) - 31 May 2015

Approximate Timeline:

On Vocal - Rib's version:
On Vocal - Miku's version:
Off Vocal - Miku's version:
Harmony Guide c/o VocaHarmonyStudio:

Lyrics:

Last edited by Kyraeth on Thu May 14, 2015 8:32 am; edited 21 times in total (Reason for editing : results and script)
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Singing Alias : Kyra Posts : 48

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV} Empty Re: [RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV}

Post by Aerlith Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:17 am

I told myself I wasn't going to sign up for any more choruses, but Sarishinohara!!! XD I've only done a duet version of this song, but that one was <3.

Name/Singing Alias: Aerlith
Link to Samples: Most recent // And if you want to hear the male pitch I'm the first singer.
(For singers) Version preference? [Original, Male, Both]: Both are okay (although there are a few lines in Rib's version that are a bit too low).
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: I have a harmo guide for this song, so yep.
Contact Info: YTC/Raidcall. :D Or Skype later if you want.
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV} Empty Re: [RESULTS/SCRIPT UP] Sarishinohara {Original PV}

Post by Kyraeth Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:28 am

Thank you so much for auditioning ♥ This song is so awesome isn't it xD
I noted down your audition in the main post ^^

Also changed around a few things. You can now submit any recent vocal sample for the audition ^^
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:29 am

Aaaah. I'm so sorry. I didn't see that. >_<; I'll add them in later anyway.
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by xHotaruChan Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:50 pm

Name/Singing Alias: Hotaru
Link to Samples (1-3): here
(For singers) Version preference? [Original, Male, Both]: Original
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: Yepp !
Contact Info: skype, twitter
xHotaruChan
xHotaruChan

Singing Alias : Hotaru Posts : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/xhotaruchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:16 pm

Can't miss out on anything sarishinohara related *^*

Name/Singing Alias: Catalyst
Link to Samples (1-3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S20DEVZYgvo
(For singers) Version preference?: Original
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: yes
Contact Info: skype (Tentaikansokup), this forum, or YT pm
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Name/Singing Alias: Emi
Link to Samples (1-3): xx
Version preference?: Both are okay with me!
Can you do harmonies?: Yes~
Contact Info: Skype (MauuChu), Twitter (@vyraii)
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:23 pm

Singing Alias: れいれい
Link to Samples (1-3): Sarishinohara, Mousou Zei/Delusion Tax, Anti-beat
Version preference? [Original, Male, Both]: Original
Can you do harmonies?: Yes (half-half)
Contact Info: twitter @oreihara__ skype reito.kurosawa
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:58 pm

Aerlith; You don't have to re-record if it's going to be more trouble for you, unless you really want to ;w; I decided that just listening to recent covers would be enough. Thank you though and sorry if it complicates things.

Thank you everyone for the interest! I added you all to the received auditions list ♥ Everyone's voice is great and it's going to be so hard for me to choose ;_;

I received so many awesome auditions already that I'm going to set the tentative deadline to next Sunday (May 3rd). If you want in but can't record by then for whatever reason, please let me know and I might be able to give you an extension ♥
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:44 am

heyy!
how much time do you think it would take for the animator to start working? (assuming they would need the script and a major idea of what the artist wants)
I want to audition bc I love sarishinohara so much! but I'm already working on the animation of the WAVE chorus that's going on here, so I'm afraid it would delay the work on this one

Last edited by mimirucchi on Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:45 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : made a typo TWICE)
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mimiru/みみる Posts : 196

https://www.youtube.com/user/mimirucchi

Back to top Go down

Post by sae-chan Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Name/Singing Alias: Sae
Link to Samples (1-3): link1 link2 link3
(For singers) Version preference? Original
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: Somewhat..(if I have guides, I can do it better)
Contact Info: facebook: my profile
twitter: @sssay_
^would be great to contact me through one of those, for I don't really check this site much ;^^

sae-chan
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:58 am

I forgot to have a field for the role you are auditioning for. If any of you who already submitted your audition wanted to audition for mixer/animator as well as vocalist please let me know!

mimirucchi wrote:heyy!
how much time do you think it would take for the animator to start working? (assuming they would need the script and a major idea of what the artist wants)
I want to audition bc I love sarishinohara so much! but I'm already working on the animation of the WAVE chorus that's going on here, so I'm afraid it would delay the work on this one

Hi, and thank you for your interest! It would be great to have an animator join us as I am still fairly new to animating >w<
The tentative timeline I'm planning for the song is below, but if things come up I don't mind if it gets pushed back a little.

Tentative Timeline:

So you would have the script by 10 May, all the art by 31 May, and you can take your time doing the animation, because I know animating is hard work ^^ I hope you will consider auditioning!

sae-chan; Thank you for your audition! I have added you to the list ^^
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:35 pm

I'll most likely finish the animation before 31 May, so yeah, I'll be auditioning!!
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 am

mimirucchi wrote:I'll most likely finish the animation before 31 May, so yeah, I'll be auditioning!!
I look forward to your audition!

I've been messaged about auditions that might be coming in late, so deadline has been extended until tomorrow evening!
Results/Script should be up after that ^^

old text:
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kujyou12 Mon May 04, 2015 1:30 am

AM I TOO LATE-

Name/Singing Alias: Ichigo Hihara
Role [Singer, Mixer, Animator]: Singer
Link to Samples (1-3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGF_1BIly7k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zIOfsxAHf0
(For singers) Version preference?: Both
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: Yes!
Contact Info: Ichigo.Hihara [Skype]
Kujyou12
Kujyou12

Singing Alias : Ichigo Hihara Posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Mon May 04, 2015 9:14 am

Name/Singing Alias: miruccie
Role [Singer, Mixer, Animator]: Animator
Link to Samples (1-3): /watch?v=jkOUt7_vA04 (sound p loud in this one, take care) 
also pretty much anything in this channel except pvs???
Contact Info: skype: lara_straw

Sorry for being late aaaa
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Gael d'gleet Mon May 04, 2015 4:47 pm

If this is still open, I would like to participate too! >_<

Name/Singing Alias: Gelien
Role [Singer, Mixer, Animator]: Singer
Link to Samples (1-3): Yakusoku Iranai  Blue Bird (recent)
(For singers) Version preference? [Original, Male, Both]: Miku's. My voice is really thin, I cant reach low notes like male ones.
(For singers) Can you do harmonies?: Yes
Contact Info: My email: momieutulie@hotmail.com
Gael d'gleet
Gael d'gleet

Back to top Go down

Post by Haettie Mon May 04, 2015 8:47 pm

Sorry for the wait!

Name/Singing Alias: ヘイッチ (Haettie)
Role: Singer
Link to Samples: I did a sample of the song: https://app.box.com/s/c79k99fqazzwm62s1hr7nztxbz09ylzy
Version preference?: Original
Can you do harmonies?: If I have a harmony guide, yes
Contact Info: oayakyi (Skype)
Haettie
Haettie

Singing Alias : ヘイッチ Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by Bracket Tue May 05, 2015 3:47 am

well i hope this is open still and dont look like a noodle 
Name/Singing Alias: Bucket 
Role [Singer, Mixer, Animator]: Mixer
Link to Samples (1-3):https://youtu.be/9jkaMwS76Qchttps://youtu.be/ALI_vkNaH_g and https://soundcloud.com/bracketracket/saviour-of-song-duo-2/s-6Yt2n
Contact Info:DatChloroplast (twitter)
Bracket
Bracket
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Bracket Posts : 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBracketRacket

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Tue May 05, 2015 7:59 am

Here is my OC info. Thanks for accepting me Smile

Hair color: Honey brown/blonde.
Eye color: Teal
Hair style: See ref.

You can use this picture as ref. You don't need to include the goggles though; it was just for that chorus specifically. XD

Also, here is the harmo guide I was referring to, courtesy of VocaHarmonyStudio :D

I will be out of town the weekend of the 31st, so I will get my lines in before that. //edit also forgot I have a conference this weekend, so if I can't get in lines the second and third weekend, I'll let you know, since I can only record on the weekends @@;
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Tue May 05, 2015 8:21 am

I was about to post here about the update as soon as I got home but Aerlith beat me to it xD

Thank you everyone for the interest and for auditioning. The results and script are up ;w; It was really hard to choose, and I wish I could accept you all, but I didn't want to be too ambitious for my first chorus and end up having to abandon it.

We have an animator and a mixer now ^_^ And we will be using the original key/version since that is what most people prefer.

If you are a main vocalist, please submit your OC information by 10 May, and your final lines (in wav format) by 31 May. Note that all OCs will have similar clothing to the female character in the original PV, but you can customize hairstyle/hair color/eye color/glasses/etc. Please let me know in advance if you will be late for whatever reason!

Any questions/comments/feedback/etc. are always welcome <3

@Aerlith;
Thank you for joining us and for the OC info ^^ I hope you don't mind if I added the harmony guide to the first post? I look forward to working with you!

Edit: Added details about wav format according to mixer's request.
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue May 05, 2015 11:41 pm

hello! ; ; thank you for accepting me! i'll do my best! here is my OC info!

I don't mind the original colors of the dresses from the song because I think it'll somehow fit my persona so I'm fine with it c: no changing of colors for me~! thank you > u <)b
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Wed May 06, 2015 4:27 am

@Rei ; Thank you for joining, and for the OC ref!

I am also currently in the process of adding everyone to a Skype group chat for this chorus. You might receive a contact request from me soon.
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed May 06, 2015 4:50 pm

Yay! Thank you so much for accepting me! ;A;
Here's my ref: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OvW0mAdfhtwvdB4WrpP9f6AYVYUtYqWujmU8f9k46Ug/edit
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu May 07, 2015 3:35 am

Hi! Leaving my lines here! Will also drop it in the group chat o uo)
https://app.box.com/s/f6j1s5ku71l3tiqjr4wllmyvld814szo
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next