Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

A New French Baka! <3

2 posters

Go down

A New French Baka! <3 Empty A New French Baka! <3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 am

Yeah ~ Yup Everyone.
    First. I want to say that i'm french so...Please, don't pay attention to my bad english. ;_;
    I'm really sorry about that; I'll do my best to speak the best i can. And if i don't understand you...Well, i ask you to explain to meh?

JUSTMEH.
      Well... I try to introduce myself!
      I'm 18; I live in France, In Lorraine. 8D Oh, you probably don't know all the part of France; But i'ts near Germany. In fact, I was born in Belgium but i move for my Boyfriend in france.

My Name is...Nougat! N-Not really. My real name is "Alisée" but i don't really like it, everyone call me Lou. I don't like Chocolate and pastries But i LOVE Chips. *^* GodGod I cant eat all time this muck. I love Role Playing Game like Final, Kingdom hearts, Fable, Okami. (Even if it's not really a RPG) And... A lot of manga. At this moment i'm pretty fan of Durarara. I like Yaoi so much too, my first pairing was Sasunaru. *Memories* Gyyaaah. Smexy. I drawn a lot, i like this! if I had more money, I would go to a Private art School... But i'm so poor. Like Kenny, my favorite character. (In SP) *joking* I'm learning design and coding CSS/HTML. Uuuh... I'm a STUPID girl! Stubborn but very kind. (I think so?). I'm measure 157cm (I don't know how to say it correctly in english) and i'm turning around... 100 Pound? (50kg) but nobody care Huh? I Love the cosplay too... Pokemon AND Digimon! What can i say...? Well I'm crazy, like everyone on the web. x3 I-I've light brown hair, Green Eyes.

VOCA&MEH

Well I really love Vocaloid *^*
      I discovered this with fanart of Miku. She became very famous quickly, isn't she? I don't really like her because she's too famous for me. The first song that i heard is Kokoro by Teto. Yeah I prefer Teto than Rin...I love Miki and Gumi too <3

I've already do a cover for;
      Kokoro, Magnet, Love is war et Cantarella

Back to top Go down

A New French Baka! <3 Empty Re: A New French Baka! <3

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 am

Well hello there, Nougat. : D My name is Chocola. And, well... I like chocolate. xD I'm only 13 years old, but I'll be 14 in February.

I love Vocaloid too, and I actually found out that Len seems more famous than Miku now. OAO;; Teto, Miki, and Gumi are awesome, and I do like Rin possibly a bit more than Teto, but we all have opinions. >u>

I've done magnet, Love is War, and Cantarella also. I did a Kokoro Kiseki duet with my friend too. ^^ I like them all.

Hope you have a great time here, and don't worry about your English. I could understand you just fine. :>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:20 am

Thanks yah! :3
I can't choose a favorite vocaloid 'cause they are all awesome *3*
I'l glad to see that somebody understand me... I really love english but i suck x'3

I hope too! I hope to find some chorus to do for practise <3
I 've song a lot of songs but...I don't really like my voice .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 2:21 pm

You're welcome~ :3 I don't really like my voice either, but then again, a lot of people here don't like their voice. They still like singing though. ^^ I guess that's what really matters.

Back to top Go down

Post by MangoSheep Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:15 pm

Welcome to YTC Nougat! Your english is fine and I can understand what your writing easily ^^! Pretty large introduction there which is always nice! I'm known as Mango and its nice to meet you~ Im sure you'll make a ton of friends here since everyone is so nice. So hopefully you enjoy your time at YTC Happiness ! -Hands you a mango-
MangoSheep
MangoSheep
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Mango Posts : 1117

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Mangekyox3

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:59 am

Hello, Nougat! Welcome to YTC!
I'm Xephy and well...I love chocolates. XD
I also LOVE role playing games like Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and the Tales of series.
I like Durarara too, but I haven't finished it yet *too lazy* XD
I would love to cosplay someday if my money allows me.
I like vocaloid too (of course) but I don't really have a favorite.
There are a lot of nice people here! Enjoy~
Oh, and I'd love to hear your covers!
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 am

Thanks your Both *^*
-ChocolaCola; Well... I think you're right. We're always unsatisfied. *died* I never stop to sing, i really need to practise!

-Mango; Thank you too much! I'm glad to heard this... I really want to progress in English! I think going on english forum will help me a lot!

-Xephy; Aww thanks! You must watch DRR until the end, because...This is awesome. But too short ;_; Cosplay are so expensive. @3@
Well... For cover; I don't post yet on my new youtube channel but this is my last cover: (Love is war)

Love is War

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down