Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs!

3 posters

Go down

[Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs! Empty [Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs!

Post by Emi Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Heyo! Haven't been here lately, but I'm Emi. I'm part of Uɴᴅεғɪɴεᴅ Rεᴅ, a small group of friends that mostly covers idol-based songs. o v o)/ 

OLD INFORMATION:

Hopefully I'll be able to generate some interest! ; v ;)a If there are any other questions or something I didn't really cover, please feel free to ask!

You can check out our previous works here: LTMH | RKS
Also, we're not under any chorus battle time constraints!

At the moment, we're only looking for an artist for a mecha/idol based quartet, but we will have more projects in the future as well! ;v; Nothing is urgent~ <3

Thank you <3

Last edited by Emi on Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

[Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs! Empty Re: [Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs!

Post by Maisonize Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 am

H-hi there! I'm actually very -- very, very... -- new to this youtaite thing, but I've found that I love it so far and it's actually making me want to get back into art lmao. So currently my samples are all rather old art ;; but my art is something like my current icon! [Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs! LJV7hNX
If you're still looking, I'd be happy to work with you! The lack of time constraints is probably also a good place for me to start ;; 
Both the songs you mentioned interest me ; v ; ) / I looked up 'I'll remember you', and it sounds really cool!
Maisonize
Maisonize
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

[Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs! Empty Re: [Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs!

Post by amekurukara Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:00 pm

Ayyy I mean what Hi! I'd love to help out with art ;v; Drawing RPG type outfits sounds like fun ^u^/

I have tons of art on my Deviantart~ I also drew my current icon 
http://samrockshion.deviantart.com/

You guys have gorgeous voice btw so I'll be sure to follow any future covers you do uwu
amekurukara
amekurukara

Singing Alias : Ame Valentine Posts : 18

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkacoqLjkBOB0YInB1jpUXA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you both for showing interest!!! ; u ; I'm really happy!
(lemme squish both of youuu<3)

Maisonize wrote:H-hi there! I'm actually very -- very, very... -- new to this youtaite thing, but I've found that I love it so far and it's actually making me want to get back into art lmao. So currently my samples are all rather old art ;; but my art is something like my current icon! [Semi-Closed] Looking for artist for multiple songs! LJV7hNX
If you're still looking, I'd be happy to work with you! The lack of time constraints is probably also a good place for me to start ;; 
Both the songs you mentioned interest me ; v ; ) / I looked up 'I'll remember you', and it sounds really cool!

We're definitely still looking, thank you for posting!! ;v; Your art style is very, very cute //// Would you be interested in drawing four characters for this song? Not sure if you're familiar with it, but it's from Macross Delta! (aaaah I love it so much alwerjaewlkr)

amekurukara wrote:Ayyy I mean what Hi! I'd love to help out with art ;v; Drawing RPG type outfits sounds like fun ^u^/

I have tons of art on my Deviantart~ I also drew my current icon 
http://samrockshion.deviantart.com/

You guys have gorgeous voice btw so I'll be sure to follow any future covers you do uwu

Aaaayyyy~ LOL. I've noticed your icon around the forums, and I really like your style! ;v; If you're interested in 'I'll Remember You,' I'd love to have you aboard!

(Also, thanks for the support, aaaaah! <3)
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisonize Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:54 pm

Oh!! Oh wow that song sounds amazing!
Yes I've heard of Macross -- and I can draw those types of designs ; v ; )/
Let me know what you want me to draw and I'll try my best Q~Q9
I'll - I'll have quite a few questions, though, so please guide me OTL
Maisonize
Maisonize
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by amekurukara Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:10 am

Oooh~! I'd love to be aboard! You can contact me through Twitter @amekurukara or discord wwww I have skype too but I'm beginning to hate skype X'D

Also if you'd like I can draw in a different style too~ Sometimes people refuse my art because of the noses I usually draw |D
amekurukara
amekurukara

Singing Alias : Ame Valentine Posts : 18

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkacoqLjkBOB0YInB1jpUXA

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:01 am

Maisonize wrote:Oh!! Oh wow that song sounds amazing!
Yes I've heard of Macross -- and I can draw those types of designs ; v ; )/
Let me know what you want me to draw and I'll try my best Q~Q9
I'll - I'll have quite a few questions, though, so please guide me OTL

Thank you so much! ; u ; I'm still confirming one of the singers, but I can provide you with references for Riyumi, Decetan and I! /o/ 
Outfits would maybe be inspired by this, but the end product is entirely up to you~
Also, if you'd prefer a different method of contact, do let me know! o v o
And I don't mind questions, so feel free to ask whenever <3

amekurukara wrote:Oooh~! I'd love to be aboard! You can contact me through Twitter @amekurukara or discord wwww I have skype too but I'm beginning to hate skype X'D

Also if you'd like I can draw in a different style too~ Sometimes people refuse my art because of the noses I usually draw |D

Welcome aboard! B) And thank you for joining~
Also, I'm fine with discord~ My tag is Emi#0269! <3

Also, if either of you ever need a simple animation or mix done, just let me know and I'll do my best to help. ; v ; )/
Kinda busy lately, but I can complete things when I'm off work~

Last edited by Emi on Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Maisonize Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:54 pm

!!!! Will do! 
I have a discord but I've never used it before QAQ / um my tag is #1041 ;;; 
my computer doesn't like skype very much... 

I actually have a list of questions -- ;; i'll ask them after i get in touch with you through discord? ;;v;;
Maisonize
Maisonize
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Maisonize wrote:!!!! Will do! 
I have a discord but I've never used it before QAQ / um my tag is #1041 ;;; 
my computer doesn't like skype very much... 

I actually have a list of questions -- ;; i'll ask them after i get in touch with you through discord? ;;v;;

Oops, just realized I haven't added anyone in a while-- Need the full username with the tag orz;; Mine should be Emi#0269 >< If you want me to add you though, just lemme know the full username! o v o)/ If you click the top left blue button, there should be an Add Friend option towards the top~
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down