Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~

2 posters

Go down

~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~  Empty ~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~

Post by HanaDumii Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 pm

Hey you guys~! Hana here!  Happy Go Lucky I'm quite sure some people have noticed that I've been pretty hiatus on my YouTube channel Sweat ; the reason for that is because I was in middle college and I graduated in May from that. Yaaahssss HS Diploma and my AA and AS~! Some would probably say, "hey, you weren't that active in the summer either." Well...I was still taking college classes during the summer; I'm still taking college classes this fall at my community college, but I will be transferring off to uni to finish my BA in Spring 2016. This leaves about 4 months for this project. I wanted to do a mini "project." This project will include a meaningful song to me, and one I'd like to put out by December 25 (Christmas), or by the latest December 31st (New Years Eve). Technically, we have 4 months to work on it. I'll be doing all the recording, which leaves an artist and mixer. You may be questioning animation, which I'll explain later. Btw, I'm looking for this fast ; u; because we all have school and I don't wanna stress anyone out like heck. I know we'll have enough with homework! So at the latest, by the end of the month of September, I want some helpers ; u; To those who help, I'll send you a little personal written note and sticker (if you're comfy with giving my your address to do so~)  Happiness

** As far as an artist, I CAN do a sketch based off of irl reference pictures that I'll choose, which I'm thinking of doing 1-2 pictures (there will be 2 characters in each, or maybe 3 in one); I'd like an artist who could help line art and color . If you'd like to do the sketch yourself, line art, and color, then please let me know as well. If you'd like to do a background, I'm fine with that-- otherwise, I can make my own or the animator can put her own  Happy If 2 artists wanna help each other with this, like one line art and the other color, that's fine as well! Just so you know, if I do the sketches myself, that doesn't mean you can't play around with it yourself as the artist. The important thing is that these are NOT full body either! The majority of them will be more like portraits/waist up (or even higher). I just want something simple and sweet!
**As far as a mixer, I promise you it's not a crazy hard song. It's going to be a sweet and simple song (which I'm currently choosing), and you'd just have to mix melody&harmony and some adlibs. I'll do my best to do good with timing :D 
** As far as animator, I didn't want crazy moving things; all I simply asked for was small effects (such as panning, zooming, glows, that small stuff) on the art being used in the video. Also, I asked for kanji&translation; my animator is Nina //sobs my child thank you. Mommy loves you-- 
; u; it'd be super helpful if anyone could lend a hand! BUT I want serious inquiries because I'll be even more busy as the fall season approaches. I'll be a lot more hiatus once this fall semester gets deeper, so I really want to make this project happen Crying Thank you guys for reading this long af message //sobs bless. And if you're interested, or know someone who may be able to help, please do say~ The main theme of this project is honestly...sweet and simple, yet meaningful  FISH :D  Thank you again  Crying red luv red luv red luv red luv 
~I've also included a video of mine, just in case you wanted a sample of who you may be able to help~! 
HanaDumii
HanaDumii

Singing Alias : Hana Posts : 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnImELuverFoEvAh1

Back to top Go down

~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~  Empty Re: ~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~

Post by Rare-chan Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:15 am

I can mix for you. You said it won't be crazy hard so I'm up for it.
Rare-chan
Rare-chan
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Rare Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~  Empty Re: ~Mini Project (explained): Looking for Mixer/Artist~

Post by HanaDumii Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:49 pm

@Rare-chan :: Can you give me a sample of what you've mixed? Thank you!
HanaDumii
HanaDumii

Singing Alias : Hana Posts : 12

https://www.youtube.com/user/AnImELuverFoEvAh1

Back to top Go down

Post by Rare-chan Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:45 pm

I hope this suffices.
Rare-chan
Rare-chan
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Rare Posts : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down