Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording]

2 posters

Go down

[CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording] Empty [CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording]

Post by FlueFaker Mon May 25, 2015 9:52 am

So, I really want to cover this song, but I need someone to sing Len's part >.< I would prefer if you could sing at the original key, but it's not a requirement. Gender doesn't matter, but I do need someone who can belt //like, proper yell the chorus XD

To audition, just sing part of the verse and then part of the chorus~

I also need a mixer for it the project, so if anyone would like to audition for that, then please leave an example of at least one of you previous works.

For everyone: please say your alias and best form of contact.

I feel like I sound too serious here, but... oh, well. I look forward to working with you~

Last edited by FlueFaker on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Singing Alias : Airin Posts : 464

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZojn27wPljAGP7RiTbzSug

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording] Empty Re: [CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording]

Post by matongkun Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Hi -- is this still open?
matongkun
matongkun

Singing Alias : Matong-kun Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording] Empty Re: [CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording]

Post by FlueFaker Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:58 am

matongkun wrote:Hi -- is this still open?
Yeah, it's still open!
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED] World Domination How-To [Recording] Empty Audition

Post by matongkun Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Hello! I was in a bit of a rush so I messed up some of the words. If I'm accepted, I'l make sure it doesn't happen in the final. Additionally, if you can't find a mixer, I'd be willing to give it a try (Though I haven't had a chace to mix any covers, I have experience with mashups). This is also my first singing project, so I might be slow on some things. Thanks for considering me!

Name: Matong
Best form of contact: PM here or email mmatongkun(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)
Audition: (insert the https part) app.box.com/s/iq72ts5c253igvpxa9b4gxcb7yxgl74s

(sorry, I'm afraid this role will be gone by the time my seven days of no links/emails are up)

Last edited by matongkun on Tue Aug 04, 2015 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : explanation for weird email and link)
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 pm

matongkun wrote:Hello! I was in a bit of a rush so I messed up some of the words. If I'm accepted, I'l make sure it doesn't happen in the final. Additionally, if you can't find a mixer, I'd be willing to give it a try (Though I haven't had a chace to mix any covers, I have experience with mashups). This is also my first singing project, so I might be slow on some things. Thanks for considering me!

Best form of contact: PM here or email mmatongkun(at)gmail.com (replace (at) with @)
Audition: (insert the https part) app.box.com/s/iq72ts5c253igvpxa9b4gxcb7yxgl74s

(sorry, I'm afraid this role will be gone by the time my seven days of no links/emails are up)

I'm so sorry, the role was already filled earlier today and I only just saw your post orz We can try collaborating on a different song instead, right?
I'm sorry for not informing you sooner; I should have posted here before - I'm so, so sorry! You have a really good voice!
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:55 pm

FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:Hello! I was in a bit of a rush so I messed up some of the words. If I'm accepted, I'l make sure it doesn't happen in the final. Additionally, if you can't find a mixer, I'd be willing to give it a try (Though I haven't had a chace to mix any covers, I have experience with mashups). This is also my first singing project, so I might be slow on some things. Thanks for considering me!

I'm so sorry, the role was already filled earlier today and I only just saw your post orz We can try collaborating on a different song instead, right?
I'm sorry for not informing you sooner; I should have posted here before - I'm so, so sorry! You have a really good voice!

Oh, no problem! And yeah, if you're interested in doing another song with me, that'd be really cool! (I'll be waiting right here Cool )
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:43 am

matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:

I'm sorry for not informing you sooner; I should have posted here before - I'm so, so sorry! You have a really good voice

Oh, no problem! And yeah, if you're interested in doing another song with me, that'd be really cool! (I'll be waiting right here Cool )

Sure! How about Re-Education?
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 am

FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:

I'm sorry for not informing you sooner; I should have posted here before - I'm so, so sorry! You have a really good voice

That'd be really awesome! But given the answer-response nature of World Domintion How-To and Re-Education, are you sure you don't want to do Re-education with the same partner? Nonetheless I'd love to sing it with you!
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:09 am

Also if you still need a mixer for WDHT, I am here.
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:30 pm

matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:

That'd be really awesome! But given the answer-response nature of World Domintion How-To and Re-Education, are you sure you don't want to do Re-education with the same partner? Nonetheless I'd love to sing it with you!

I look forward to working with you! Do you know what lines to sing or would you prefer for me to write up a script?
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:28 pm

FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:

I look forward to working with you! Do you know what lines to sing or would you prefer for me to write up a script?
I pretty sure I know the lines. To clarify, I'm singing Len's part and you are Rin--? (and we are singing in Japanese, not using English translyrics)
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:58 pm

matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:

I pretty sure I know the lines. To clarify, I'm singing Len's part and you are Rin--? (and we are singing in Japanese, not using English translyrics)
Yeah, if that's okay with you~
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:51 am

FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:

Yep, it's perfect Smile. Now then, how shall we proceed? Would you like to move to email for messaging?
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 pm

matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:

Yep, it's perfect Smile. Now then, how shall we proceed? Would you like to move to email for messaging?
It'd be easier if to use skype because I'm more active, but if you don't feel comfortable with using skype for this then email is good :D
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by matongkun Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:22 pm

FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
FlueFaker wrote:
matongkun wrote:
It'd be easier if to use skype because I'm more active, but if you don't feel comfortable with using skype for this then email is good :D
Skype is fine : ). Mine is matongkun. I've sent a contact request
matongkun
matongkun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down