Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

+3
Faliuu_Fairne
Yohika
noob-kun
7 posters

Go down

Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  Empty Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Post by noob-kun Thu May 07, 2015 7:37 pm

Heyoooo welcome to this random thread, you can call me Momo!

I enjoy listening to upbeat, dance, electronic and band vocaloid music! So I try to sing along them! 

I tend to upload stuff on SoundCloud and delete them like the day after LOL So yeahhhh, the things I post here are mostly the ones that are going to stay I guess? ;D

Most recent - Sarishinohara:

I'm still learning how to mix, so hopefully I can learn from all of you here Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  Clip_image001 

SoundCloud:

I'll try update everytime I post something! Comments, Criticism, Help, whatever that can help me is always welcome haha BTW, my voice is hum...deep? Is that the word? So I have to sing at like -2 everytime ;__; Any songs that have a deep male voice?

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu

PS: Hey you...yeah you! I'm sorry, I don't think we've met. I wouldn't forget a pretty face like that. ///shot

Last edited by noob-kun on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
noob-kun
noob-kun

http://ask.fm/xililith

Back to top Go down

Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  Empty Re: Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Post by Yohika Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

Oh yas ! Finally ! I'm waiting for your covers !

PS : What a casanova >.>
Yohika
Yohika

Back to top Go down

Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ  Empty Re: Pick up lines everywhere~ (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Post by Faliuu_Fairne Fri May 08, 2015 3:26 am

WOW *v*  

i like your voice in drop pop candy ///\\\

I'm FaIRNe , Nice to meet u
Faliuu_Fairne
Faliuu_Fairne
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : FaIRNe Posts : 6

https://soundcloud.com/fairne-origami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnepho Fri May 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Oh man, you sexy beast, you. I absolutely love this cover! Such a good job.

I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you!
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sat May 09, 2015 8:29 am

YOU'RE ALREADY GOOD AT MIXING WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
You did a good job doing the drop pop candy BUT WHERE ARE THE HARMONIES BOI YOU NEED HARMONIES IN YOUR LIFE and those TUTURU TUTU WOAH WOAH AH AH STUFF IN THE DROP POP CANDY

Last edited by Aerlith on Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +1 for unrequested basic feedback.)
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by noob-kun Sat May 09, 2015 9:25 am

Ihika wrote:Oh yas ! Finally ! I'm waiting for your covers !

PS : What a casanova >.>

Yeahhhhh! ;D

Faliuu_Fairne wrote:WOW *v*  

i like your voice in drop pop candy ///\\\

I'm FaIRNe , Nice to meet u

Heyo FaIRNe! Nice to meet you! Thanks for the comment~

Sunnepho wrote:Oh man, you sexy beast, you. I absolutely love this cover! Such a good job.

I'm really looking forward to hearing more from you!

s-sexy beast!? w-wow >//< T-Thanks for the comment!

Ice Elf wrote:YOU'RE ALREADY GOOD AT MIXING WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
You did a good job doing the drop pop candy BUT WHERE ARE THE HARMONIES BOI YOU NEED HARMONIES IN YOUR LIFE and those TUTURU TUTU WOAH WOAH AH AH STUFF IN THE DROP POP CANDY

TEACH ME HOW TO DO HARMONIES LOL I JUST CAN'T HAHA

TUTURU AND WOAH IS THE GIRL PART XD

I'll redo it with a cute grill during summer vacation yoo~ THANKS <3
noob-kun
noob-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyaa Sat May 09, 2015 9:42 am

You have amazing voice~! 
You may want to record for my project? Nyaa looking for singers~
Nyaa
Nyaa

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvVhOSJT9jlszazLK63MZRg/

Back to top Go down

Post by noob-kun Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:47 pm

Updated with something I recorded today ;D I just love this song too much haha

Karakuri Pierrot:

I should practice singing on a higher pitch to not have a shacky voice >.>
noob-kun
noob-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by arisa-chan Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:20 am

Oh wow that smoothness lol

I like how your voice is really smooth...it's not that shaky! (i'm sorry my awkwardness is awkward) 

You asked about harmonies; there's a doc that Aerlith put together that you may/may not have seen... or if you want to go straight to the reference vid. (but you need to get a niconico account) Practice them then layer your recording of the harmonies and mix etc. Some people like to add some reverb/chorus effects on them, which I think would be nice especially with Karakuri Pierrot. (though I have no idea how to do that lol) 

I think your voice quality does well to fit the jazzy feel of Osamuraisan's cover. Maybe some adlibs in the instrumental could add to that? [even though I don't think I could do any better than how you have sung lol], maybe you could come out a bit stronger in the chorus? But in all honesty, these are all tiny nitty-gritty issues and I think that your cover is still pretty awesome. You're so good though, senpaii!! :D (cough totally gonna listen to this as I do my homework cough)
arisa-chan
arisa-chan

Singing Alias : ❈arisa-chan❈ Posts : 12

https://soundcloud.com/alex-is-an-otaku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnepho Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:08 pm

IKR, THAT VOICE. //shot

I'm actually supposed to be doing harmony guides for this joker, if he'd ever actually send me his recordings, lol.
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

Post by noob-kun Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:26 pm

arisa-chan wrote:Oh wow that smoothness lol

I like how your voice is really smooth...it's not that shaky! (i'm sorry my awkwardness is awkward) 

You asked about harmonies; there's a doc that Aerlith put together that you may/may not have seen... or if you want to go straight to the reference vid. (but you need to get a niconico account) Practice them then layer your recording of the harmonies and mix etc. Some people like to add some reverb/chorus effects on them, which I think would be nice especially with Karakuri Pierrot. (though I have no idea how to do that lol) 

I think your voice quality does well to fit the jazzy feel of Osamuraisan's cover. Maybe some adlibs in the instrumental could add to that? [even though I don't think I could do any better than how you have sung lol], maybe you could come out a bit stronger in the chorus? But in all honesty, these are all tiny nitty-gritty issues and I think that your cover is still pretty awesome. You're so good though, senpaii!! :D (cough totally gonna listen to this as I do my homework cough)

Thank you for your feedback, I'll work on the stuff you pointed out! That doc is very helpful, I haven't seen it before haha I'll need to fix the shacky voice thing first if I want to come out strong in the chorus :3

Sunnepho wrote:IKR, THAT VOICE. //shot

I'm actually supposed to be doing harmony guides for this joker, if he'd ever actually send me his recordings, lol.

Lazy 24/7 <3
noob-kun
noob-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by noob-kun Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:25 pm

I found some files that date from July! I think I put them in a folder and quit the song XD I refound them today and just decided to mix it~

Sarishinohara:

I think I mispronounce a couple of words though, so sorry about that >.<" 

University is so time consuming, no time for anything ;__;
noob-kun
noob-kun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down