Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED]

+9
yukinohi
margomundo
mie.
viviola
Shinra
gaahcats
Mitsu
ChocoKei
kaithomasfoster
13 posters

Go down

[AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED] Empty [AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED]

Post by Aerlith Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:54 am

Toeto Chorus Revival!
Deadline for Auditions: July 11, 2014

Hello everyone!

Now that Fire Flower's script is out, let's get Toeto rolling! This will the be second of our chorus revivals.

Audition Information:
We will be looking for six singers. Two of the singers from the old chorus have replied to my PMs, so they will make up the rest of the group. This means we will have a total of eight singers! When the video is done, it will be uploaded onto our Youtube channel.

Please keep in mind that if you made it into the Fire Flower chorus, you will be unable to audition for this one. You will however be able to audition for the next two, which will be Melt (Boys version and Girls version). ^-^ Because the accepted auditions for Melt will be much larger, participants in Toeto will be able to audition for Melt, but higher priority will still be given to people who weren't in Toeto.

A few things to keep in mind if this is your first time auditioning for a chorus!

• Please read these guidelines to help you out when you are recording your audition.
  • Post your audition in THIS forum thread and make sure the audition link works, or we won't be able to access it!
  • Please turn in your auditions as RAWS. Do not edit your vocals or use noise removal. Also do not include instrumental. This will make it easier for us to do the scripting.
  • Only make a post if you are posting your audition or you are doing something staff-related. This will help make the thread neater and also make it easier to find auditions.
  • Make sure you sing the bolded lyrics. It is a good chunk, but we need an idea of your voice so when we script, we can place you at the parts best for you
  • We will be judging you based on pitch and timing. Please follow the pitch and timing of the song to the best of your ability!

If you are interested in auditioning as a singer, please fill out this form!
Code:
[b]Alias:[/b]
[b]Youtube/Soundcloud:[/b]
[b]Audition Link:[/b] Can be uploaded anywhere as long as we can access and download it.
[b]Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?:[/b]

Song Information

1. On-vocal
2. Off-vocal
3. Lyrics - Please sing the BOLDED lyrics!  
Spoiler:

Thank you so much! I look forward to your auditions! :D

Last edited by Aerlith on Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED] Empty Re: [AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED]

Post by kaithomasfoster Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:17 pm

KTF

YouTube

Soundcloud

Audition Link

I've had difficulty singing the chorus. It's hard. ;-; Alternatively, I can take that part down an octave. I'm definitely much more comfortable with the verses.
kaithomasfoster
kaithomasfoster

Singing Alias : what is singing Posts : 31

http://saxophonecolossus.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED] Empty Re: [AUDITIONS] Toeto Chorus Revival ~ Due July 11 [CLOSED]

Post by ChocoKei Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Alias: Kei
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube , Soundcloud
Audition Link: Audition Link
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: The song was kinda hard in general, but I was able to hit all notes. I have no issues. 

Last edited by ChocoKei on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 am; edited 2 times in total
ChocoKei
ChocoKei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kei/けい Posts : 117

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitZZnnKHQTl0FQemsqEQFg

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitsu Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:36 pm

So nice to see YTC being revived!

Alias: mitsu
Youtube/Soundcloud: YouTube Soundcloud
Audition Link: Here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: No preference : )

Edit: Sorry for noises near the end of the audition >:
Mitsu
Mitsu
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mitsu Posts : 198

https://www.youtube.com/user/xRaemii?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by gaahcats Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:42 pm

Alias: Gaah
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube Soundcloud
Audition Link: Right here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: No issues .w.
gaahcats
gaahcats
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : gaah Posts : 57

https://www.youtube.com/user/gaahcats

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinra Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:32 am

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Alias: Shinra
Youtube/Soundcloud: tokalaangel
Audition Link: Mubs
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?:I think I'm okay for the majority of it. Of course, I'd prefer to sing the lower parts though Razz (I can also sing this in airy falsetto, in which case high or low is fine)
Shinra
Shinra
The Elusive Fox
The Elusive Fox

Singing Alias : Shinra Posts : 134

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

https://www.youtube.com/tokalaangel

Back to top Go down

Post by viviola Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Alias: Viola
Youtube/Soundcloud: youtube soundcloud
Audition Link: here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: none

Last edited by viviola on Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
viviola
viviola

Singing Alias : viola Posts : 39

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8jCk3D-VpcL4LFkXxxMXA

Back to top Go down

Post by mie. Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Alias: mie
Youtube/Soundcloud: mieyyn
Audition Link: here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: the higher parts are harder for me but for this song i can manage somehow so i think it's fine :3
mie.
mie.
Talkative

Singing Alias : mie Posts : 583

Banner Decorator * 1

https://www.youtube.com/user/mieyyn

Back to top Go down

Post by margomundo Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Alias: Margo
Youtube/Soundcloudmargomundo
Audition Link: here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: No trouble with either. I love higher parts, but I can do low too.
margomundo
margomundo
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:47 pm

I would like to add that once the script has been posted and the eight people accepted, they will have two weeks to confirm that they will be participating. If by that point they do not confirm, their spot will be given to a back-up singer. >w<b

Three back-up singers will be chosen depending on their voice type. If someone does not confirm, the person with the most similar voice type will be given their spot.

Thank you.
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by yukinohi Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:16 am

Alias:Yuki
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube
Audition Link: Here
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?:I am still trying to get the hang of the song he he   sweet 
yukinohi
yukinohi
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 6
Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:44 pm

Auditions for Toeto are due THIS FRIDAY, so don't forget to get them in if you want to participate!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by shinouyuki Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:37 am

Alias: shinouyuki/kanayamiko
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/kanayamiko
Audition Link: https://app.box.com/s/poij5owauhg68my8jxu8
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: No preference Smile I love singing both Smile
shinouyuki
shinouyuki
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : kanayamiko Posts : 204

http://shinouyuki.posterous.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Alias: Gender
Youtube/Soundcloud: YT: WolfehMaster
Audition Link: I HOPE THIS IS EVEN THE WHOLE THING LOLLL (I really hope so because I didn't save orig file wwwwwwwww)
Do you have trouble with any parts? Would you like to sing lower parts of the song or higher?: Uhh no not really owo I mean I've been singing it the same way for a million years I couldn't record without all the voice quirks/squeaks/what have you because it's so ingrained but that's it

HHHH I HOPE I MADE IT IN TIME it's still the 11th here but idk ;;;; I wanted to get my audition in earlier but comp issues for the past forever that get fixed ~next week~ so ye

EDIT: OH HNOO IT"S NOT THE WHOLE THING uhh uhhHH I don't have time to record again Confused s-soz
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:34 pm

Erm... that won't be enough to help us.. ^^; I can give you a day or two extension if you would like to re-record though.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:21 am

Toeto auditions are closed. >w< Thanks everyone who tried out! Results will be out in two - three weeks with the script!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:16 am

Ahh, no way I could get it done this weekend, I'm not home ;w; D-disregard my audition then! (◡‿◡✿)
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:55 pm

I'm just waiting for Melt. omg. sadfjsadklf. Can people who haven't participated in Fire Flower/Toeto join though? OvO;
*sounds like they get first dibs but I may have misinterpreted the post =v=; *

hehe. I think I get too excited easily xD I'll just go full speed on all my other projects first so that I can make room for more o3o;; will still practice melt anyways //shot some people didn't reply for lines orz oh well. more time for art. it's just mixing/art/video for the active ones now 
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:13 am

Yep, if you didn't participate in Fire Flower or Toeto, you will have higher priority. C: But Fire Flower and Toeto singers are still free to join since it is a much wider pool of people who will be accepted. 

We will have script out for Toeto in about a week or so by the way (is the goal at least)!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:25 am

ooh yay~ Then I'll definitely practice. I've seen the mixing guide that you referenced before (years back before I joined lol--think it was around the time BananaCream was in the battle), but it seems I'll still have to search for timing tracks. 

People say it's easy--but I've spent 2hrs just lining up my vocals before--melody + alt voice melody. And boy I had a heck of a time inserting instrumentals before I gave up. That's before balancing too--just to hear vocals QvQ-- I'll just cross my fingers harmos/ad-libs sound fine orz

but woo! Good luck with the scripting. It's always fun stalking/lurking  finding finished choruses OvO  It's the least updated thread in the forum compared to the recruits. So I'll be looking forward to these committed/organized choruses >v<  

Nonetheless, even if it's not done in a week--it'll just buy me more time to practice hehe. I'm familiar with melt, but haven't practiced it enough to get all the timing and notes down to perfection (or close enough lol).

//shall stop before I digress ahaha
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by margomundo Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:37 pm

Riyumi wrote:I'm just waiting for Melt. omg. sadfjsadklf. Can people who haven't participated in Fire Flower/Toeto join though? OvO;
*sounds like they get first dibs but I may have misinterpreted the post =v=; *

Agreed! I really want to take part in Melt as well. I love both of these songs. Can't wait until the results are out. :D
margomundo
margomundo
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Just to give you guys an update:

Script/singers are done. Just waiting on staff to see if anything needs to be changed. C:

Thanks for your patience!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down