Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

+9
Nazoraeru
asheya
ikikurface
RuukiKaru
Aerlith
Nauliz
Spoon
SAE
Aeon
13 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

Post by Aeon Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:32 am

ahhh.. so many things I left out in details. I am a terrible planner. So. let's say there's an elevator, but it's really old and slow. (You might have to wait 5~10 minutes for it to get there). Stairs are good for you. I actually didnt consider putting in an elevator at all though. it's only 5 or 6 floors. And the main building doesnt have that many levels (I think there are 4?), so i definitely didnt consider putting one there. i wonder if it'd be easier to explain the structure of the school with a floorplan instead..
Edit: I made a rough floorplan of the campus grounds and placed it at the top of the Places List. Just thought it'd help with visualizing where stuff is. And.. forgot that old elevator. Guess we can throw it next to the central staircase.

well, it just started and is still in day 1, so if you can get that app in soon, then no, it wouldnt be too late. Don't worry about it being your first RP. It's my first time running one as well. Just make sure you've read first post
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: ミ( D'buito Artes Academy)彡OOC/Discussion

Post by fuunyu Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:25 pm

Oh, okay!

I'll send the app to you today~
fuunyu
fuunyu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Fuu Posts : 80

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/greengrass68

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:05 am

OwO Okay~! It's time to have Sae make her appearance I suppose Dx i was going to post in earlier, but work....But i have the next 4 days off so I think I'm good to go! ^^
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : SAE Posts : 104

Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 am

Ah yeah, Kagi, Do I need to fix my post ? '3'
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Nauliz Posts : 434

Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart

Back to top Go down

Post by fuunyu Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:39 pm

Since Aeon accepted my app, I would like to drop by and say Hello everyone~

This is my first time RPing, so I'm sorry if the questions are super N00B.

1) Is it my turn to introduce myself? Since everyone has introduced themselves already ._. 
2) When is it my turn to say something?

I'm sorry if the questions are somewhat stupid, but I need to ask about it before it's too late. 

Thank you :D
fuunyu
fuunyu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:32 pm

@SAE: Looking forward to reading your first post!

@Rygar: No, it's fine. Just slightly short, but I can manage. I was just thinking of letting the others post first and then I can post as her afterwards, just to make sure we don't move too far ahead.

@Fuu: Oh! Welcome to the RP forum~ No problem, no problem, they're not n00b at all!

Hmmm... how to explain, you don't really "introduce yourself" in a RP. It's more like a first post where you set the setting inside the world that the RP maker created. For example, my characters Eins and Shirou haven't officially introduced themselves to anyone in the RP. They've just went about and did their own things until someone interacts with them, in which case Shirou is probably the first to do so. The first few posts are usually quite boring unless someone makes the first move to communicate with someone and get the ball rolling. I guess the answer to the second part of one is... not yet?

Question 2: You can post right now or after SAE if you want. We're doing a rotation right now so after you and SAE post, Aeon goes (if she wants to post as the new headmaster or any character she's thinking of using) and then me (Eins), Spoon, etc. (The order of the posts right now).

I'm not sure if this will confuse you, but I'll add this in here just in case. Because my second character, Shirou has posted and interacted with Rygar's character, we'll be rotating at a different posting order compared to everyone else. As soon as you interact, the group order will be changed to your individual orders, say Shirou > Rygar > Shirou > Rygar, etc. Another thing to add to this, you can post as much as you want in your little groups, but just remember to hold back if you think you're gonna go past the set time -- which seems to be morning at the moment. You wouldn't want to be RPing at 9pm while everyone is still at 2pm.

Hopefully this helped answer your questions~
      Sorry they're long... I tend to type a long (don't know why).

I hope no one feels intimated by the amount of coding here on the RP forums.
      You really don't need to make it super fancy, as long as you have a picture of your character, you're fine. Location, Time, Mood, Company... those are optional. I had them because I reused a past template from another RP. So relax, relax everyone ^ ^
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Singing Alias : カギ Posts : 440

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Orob0rustic

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:30 pm

@fuunyu :D ah! Welcome then to the wonderful world of roleplay!

@Kagi
Ah yes cx I have already posted my long first post lol 

But yes o3o the additional time, location, mood etc isn't mandatory. Cx I know i use it sometimes, but im pretty sure I'm going to eventually forget to put it up due to rushing. o3o

Butttt can't wait to see everyone's first posts!
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:25 am

@ Claire/Fuu: Claire couldnt have been in a room by herself. I'll give you this year because of her position in the school as a leader, but it wouldnt have been possible the other years. Her room will be 315. Central and easy to access for all students if they need her. There will also be a phone in her room, unlike other rooms.

Ohyeah. if any of you don't like your room number for whatever reason and really want to change to a different floor, just ask, since I did kinda randomly assign those. Well, they weren't COMPLETELY  random. But now that I think about it, if Sagi is on 5th floor, why doesnt she just go to the kitchen on her floor? details, details. Sorry if i overthink things and scare people off. I get the feeling i'm doing that, so someone please tell me to stop thinking and let you guys run wild.

If stuff doesnt make sense or if you have questions, feel free to shoot. Does it matter if I don't post now? /Al isn't needed right now, it seems/
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by fuunyu Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:36 pm

@Aeon

Woops! Sorry about that Aeon D: I was actually planning to make her found out (to her disappointment) that she has a new roomate. But since the only people left without a roomate are the guys, and I don't really see her being roomates with Sagi.. I decided to make it like that. 

If there's a new (female) player joining the RP, then feel free to make her your roomate! It will be an interesting turn of events :D

On a side note, after rereading Claire's first post I noticed that I made her rather sue-ish ._. Trust me I have my reasons doing that.

EDIT: Is it okay if I edit Claire's first post? Nothing major. I just felt it's missing some important information.
fuunyu
fuunyu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:25 pm

owo o-okay.

By the way.... Are there going to be anymore people possibly joining, or is it alright for us to go ahead and continue posting? .-. I try to wait on posting again until majority of everyone has posted their firs post //shot
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:15 pm

Well, Sagi's a freshman, so that wouldn't have been possible. If anything, she would have an npc roomie. But I guess now she has the privilege of having a room to herself. Go ahead and edit, if it's nothing major?

this is it, so knock yourselves out.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by TamagoFish Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:35 pm

It seems we have reached a (sort of) stalemate? 

I'm assuming we're waiting for Kagi and Rygar to finish their convo, but maybe that's just me, haha. (I've got nothing to work on right now so...) Everyone finished their first posts too. Sorry, I haven't done this in a while so I'm not really sure how to progress orz.
TamagoFish
TamagoFish
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Cree Posts : 212

Blind Duets Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:36 pm

Since I'm officially done with my term projects and Aeon has given me the green light for me to skip her turn,I'm gonna work on a post tomorrow!

EDIT - Cree got to me before I posted haha!Well originally I was waiting for Aeon, but then she gave me the green light to skip her, then I had to finish all my school work before tomorrow, so... yeah. Sorry. I'll post it ASAP tomorrow!

Also, it doesn't really matter about Sagi and Rygar's conversation. They're in their own little rotation... which is still waiting on me. Man I suck.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by TamagoFish Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:06 pm

@Kagi It's all good! I can't wait for the metaphorical ball to start rolling /o/
TamagoFish
TamagoFish
Conversationalist

Blind Duets Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:10 am

So, I was chatting with Kagi and the topic of RP ships came up. If I counted correctly, there should be an even number of boys and girls at the moment (correct me if I'm wrong). So, anyone else shipping yet?
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:18 pm

Spoon and her ships.
      I hope they sink.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:29 pm

We'll just make 'em submarines then. Can't sink what was never floating, DUN DUN DUUUNNNN totally stolen from tumblr
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 pm

Bet they come with feel missles [/ shot]
      Sorry this Tynenol hyperness is really affecting me on everything.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:33 pm

What if they get CANNONS? Though Feel missiles sound good too, we could go with those.
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:06 pm

lol. shipping characters already? Only a few have even met each other. I think it's Sagi -rygar -ruuko? in some random kitchen

Saji - Eins, in some hallway?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:08 pm

Slow clap for Spoon. Slow clap for Spoon. Wow. Canons. Hahaha.

Sorry Aeon, I couldn't control Spoon XD
      But yeah, to everyone else that's interested, this is the discussion board / OOC. Feel free to put in your two cents plus shipping possibilities (if you want that to happen). Of course, this is without saying. Anything too explicit will have to be time skipped as we do have minors and very young ones (13 year olds) here.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by TamagoFish Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:53 pm

I heard shipping and I came a running. 

@Kagi we're all very mature here what are you talking about. Pshhhh, we'll behave.

Last edited by TamagoFish on Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ship Eins and Saji (Lolipop + Spoon = Lolipoon??))
TamagoFish
TamagoFish
Conversationalist

Blind Duets Judge

Back to top Go down

Post by Kagi Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

WE HAVE SHIPPER SPOON!
      Lolipoon XDD Spop.
Kagi
Kagi
Twitter Mod
Twitter Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:50 pm

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME!!! XD

Ohgosh, HI MY FELLOW SHIPPER OwO/

Pfft, mature... it's kinda like manure when you start to think about it. But yeah, Aeon, we'll keep ourselves in control. Maybe put the PG-15 and above stuff to tumblr or someplace?

And I like Lolipoon. Mainly cause that sounds kinda like It'd be a lolicon

Last edited by Spoon on Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Was anyone a bubbly girly-girl? I wanna see that one cornering Ian)
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Such Lolipun /ea
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Nauliz Posts : 434

Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next