Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

[CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet

+106
Legender
wendychi
mikanyk
Kai_
yuyuoyh
Takara
Delightify
Hitamine
Kabocha
Hiro Muse
HimitsunoHana
Eru
soren
Girldeadmonster
ryoko97
lazziejan
xpomusume
Nishina
heraa
ichigoxcaroline
hanamiyaaru
Blue | ブルウ
Zirracus
annacairistiona
RJustice
Fukin
Maguroro
raisssssu
yukimaru24
The Doctor
fuunyu
ramenaddict22
Memorial
Azusa
Lunaaah
zacefron69
AkariHyou
iKawaiiAishiteru
SeraphicTune
Warsfeil
AwakaCHU
NekoHanonx3
Naku
clear-halcyon
Kagi
xOnpu
Kyubey
M-i-a-H
Caraagua
yourfavoritejune
TanshinX
neneki
RebirthofRosa
kurokoP
hartless726
Onion
cantispandabearx
ikikurface
HikariKagamine
InsanityAura
jascarly123zo
Xerobeats
zz
Kimoicchi
Stella☆
NutellaBrick
scarletruna
Shinra
Kumoshi
Chiisai-hime
JayelChan
NOKiE
arvyknowsbest
Spoon
RuukiKaru
asheya
esiriru
BuckingFrill
chiharu96
KiichigoShinku
milemiru
Nazuma Haze
Yoshi
Shin Berkenstel
Catalyst
kura
pepper_onii
Sakura
mie.
MangaTaiga
gaahcats
Airichiiify
xHotaruChan
mayDream
micelle
SAE
yuta_sushi
Aeon
K.Vang
Emi
xCrazedHearts
Kaen
Chinatsu96
Nauliz
XAerifyX
Aerlith
110 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

[CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet Empty [CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Since Valentine's Day is coming up, we thought of pairing up people randomly to do duets! Because we have a lot of members new to the youtaite community and meeting people to collaborate with can be a bit difficult, this is meant to help people... well, get to know each other.  The event will run from February 14 to March 14. Entries will be accepted until 10:59PM on March 14, PST time.

If you have any questions, Kagi is making a #YTCBlindDuet hashtag for twitter. You can also post any questions on this thread or get in touch with me on FB. c: However, please keep this thread restricted to sign-ups entries/submissions and questions. All other posts will be deleted.

Timer can be found here: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/party?iso=20140314T2259&p0=224&msg=YTChorus+Blind+Duet+Event&csz=1&swk=1

Sign-ups are now closed! Pairs and judging information are in the second post!

Information:

• You must be a member of YTChorus. If you are a recent registeree and can't fill out links, that is fine. You can fill out as much of the form as you can. Please note however that you need to have at least five posts before you can send or reply to PMs.
  • You will be randomly paired with someone. Together, you must sing a duet together about your "relationship". If you want, you can use the Japanese Valentine's Day and White Day as inspiration. Sample songs can be Melt, Magnet, Just Be Friends, Ugly Guy Documentary, or Dare demo ii kara tsukitai yo. So yes! It can be a break-up song if you so wish. It can also be a song about two friends~ Or two enemies!
  • Song should be at least 1:30 long.
  • Apologies, but we cannot guarantee that you will be paired with someone from your preferred gender (ex. male with female). We will do our best, but if we run out of one gender, we will have to pair same-gender together. However, we will work to make sure the voices do not sound similar (ex. someone who can sing lower, someone who can sing higher).
  • This is meant to be for fun! >w< So please don't take it seriously! There will also be no bashing, or you will automatically be disqualified.
  • Song mash-ups are okay.
  • You will not be judged on animation, mix, or art. You can have someone mix and animate for you. However, they cannot be part of the brainstorming/song choice/idea. All brainstorming and picking the song must be done by you and your partner. You will be judged on your voices (including pitch and blend), by how well your song fits the theme, your creativity, and the fun factor. So yes, feel free to adlib!
  • Song does not have to be in Japanese or English. You should link to the translation in your entry though. It also does not need to be Vocaloid.
  • All participants will receive this badge.
  • If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form below.
  • We reserve the right to add to this list if needed.
  • If we have an odd number, shurri has already offered to do a self-duet. <3

Prizes:
Spoiler:

All art from kura will be colored, but simple shading, since she has a lot of work. ^_^b Samples can be seen here. For 2nd and 3rd place, if you are willing to have a sketch, I will give the two runner-ups clean sketch commissions. >w< You can see a sample here or here. You can then have it lineart (possibly colored) by Aeon. If you don't want that, I can also do a digital chibi for you! Sample here.

If anyone else wants to donate prizes, please let me know!

SIGN-UP FORM:
Code:
[b]Username/Alias:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Youtube/Soundcloud:[/b]
[b]Contact Info:[/b]
[b]Can you genderbend if needed?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?:[/b] (If yes, we will do our best to pair you with someone from that gender).
[b]Tell us a bit about yourself!:[/b]

Optional: Either at the beginning or end, do a quick conversation or scenario of how you and your "partner" got together or became friends. ^-^ You won't get extra points for this, but it will be fun! This will not count for your score though, since there may be some people who may not be comfortable with this. Please note that this is different from any adlibs that may go on during the actual song!

Further information about what will be required from entries will be posted once partners are listed!

Thank you to the people in nomnom Chorus for this inspiration! ^__^ We hope you enjoy this event and that you are able to make a new friend!

Participants:
YTChorus Username - Alias+Link to Sign-up form.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Aerlith on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:17 pm; edited 62 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet Empty Re: [CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:27 pm

Judging Information
We will be grading you on creativity (50), emotion (25), pitch/timing (15), and blend (10).

Creativity - How does your song relate to the theme and how you are answering the theme? Are the two of you rivals? Lovers? Enemies? Does your song reflect this? What is the story behind your relationship and how is it related to the song? How do your adlibs/execution of the plot match with the theme of the song?

Emotion: Are the places you are putting emotion (or not putting emotion in) fit with the song? Does it fit what you are trying to achieve?

Pitch/Timing - On key? In time with the song?

Blend - How do your voices fit together? If they don't, do you have a creative reason (ex. the two are rivals or just hate each other)? If you’re not sure for blend, you can always do a quick blend test of the chorus of the song you pick so you can hear how your voices sound and adjust to each other.

Entry Submission Form
Duet participants: (Please include aliases and YT/SC if applicable).

Entry Submission Form wrote:Link: (Youtube, Soundcloud, Box, Mediafire, anything where we can just hear or watch the entry is okay.)
Singers:
-Alias - Link 1
-Alias - Link 2
Original singer(s):
Producer:
Original video:
Lyrics: (Translation is not required, but will be helpful to understand how your story fits the lyrics).
Mix:
Art: (Please credit properly if you are using premade art! Zerochan is not a proper source!)
Why did you pick this song?: How is this song related to your theme?
Story behind the relationship the two characters in the song have:

The following samples are a bit simpler, you can definitely expand on them when you write your story.
Spoiler:

Total points will add up to 100. Judges will provide individual scores for each category and will be averaged out for the final total score.

Please post your entry IN THIS THREAD. We will not accept entries that are NOT posted on this thread.

Due to the number of participants and the fact that we will not be judging on mix or animation, there will be no grace period. Entries will be accepted until March 14, 2014, 10:59PM PST.

Thank you for participating, we look forward to your entries!

Partners
Please note that you cannot change your partners! If your partner does drop out however, we can try to pair you up with someone else, but it is not guaranteed. If you decide to drop out, you cannot be paired with someone again. You will be officially disqualified from entering. If you haven't not heard from your partner by the end of Feb 16, please let us know so we can put you on the sub list.

Forum name (Alias/Link to App) x Forum name (Alias/Link to app)
Spoiler:

The judges will be:
Aerlith
Cree
Jesshika
Kagi
Riyumi
Shinra
Taifuu

Last edited by Aerlith on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:18 am; edited 11 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet Empty Re: [CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:30 pm

Entry Submissions

1. hanamiyaaru (Hanami (ハナミ)) x SeraphicTune (Tune) → Entry Post
  2. Chinatsu (ちい) x Kimoicchi (KIMOI) → Entry Post
  3. AwakaChu (Awaka) x Onion (onion) → Entry Post
  4. RuukiKaru (Ruuki) x InsanityAura (Siderea) → Entry Post
  5. Maguroro (Maguro) x Delightify (思婷/Emily) → Entry Post
  6. heali-aquastar (Jess) x xpomusume (Hua) → Entry Post
  7. annacairistiona (anna) x Kyubey (Alyss) → Entry Post
  8. M-i-a-H (M-i-a-H) x fuunyu (Fuu) → Entry Post
  9. Archishe (Archishe) x ramenaddict22 (exe) → Entry Post
  10. TanshinX (昨夜) x kura (kura) → Entry Post
  11. Yoshi (Coru) x esiriru (Euji/Echoe) → Entry Post
  12. Kaen (Kaen) x Legender (Gender) → Entry Post
  13. arvyknowsbest (Arvy) x Blue | ブルウ (Blue/ブルウ) → Entry Post
  14. Kaisoumizu (Kumoshi) x yuyuoyh (yuyu) → Entry Post
  15. Natsuno (Natsuno) x Xerobeats (xero) → Entry Post
  16. Eru (Eru) x wendychi (Wensu) → Entry Post
  17. raisssssu (Raissu/Amu) x Aeon (Aeon) → Entry Post
  18. Azusa (Azusa) x ryoko97 (りょ子) → Entry Post
  19. lazziejan (Jan) x heraa (hera) → Entry Post
  20. Emi (MauuChuEmi) x Girldeadmonster (Reni) → Entry Post
  21. Nishina (nishi*na) x RebirthofRosa (Rosa) → Entry Post
  22. Nauliz (Rygar) x kurokoP (kurokoP) → Entry Post
  23. Warsfeil (Warsfeil) x Spoon (Spoon) → Entry Post
  24. Memorial (Memorial) x Sakura (Lu) → Entry Post
  25. JayelChan (Jayel) x SAE (SAE) → Entry Post
  26. HimitsunoHana (arcana) x Nomu (Nomu) → Entry Post
  27. chocottomilk (Harusagi) x clear-halycon (Clear) → Entry Post
  28. NOKiE (NOKiE) x Caraagua (Cara) → Entry Post
  29. iKawaiiAishiteru (k*chan) x Hiro Muse (Hiro Muse) → Entry Post
  30. XAerifyX (Aerify) x Luna_Furude (Luna) → Entry Post
  31. xOnpu (xOnpu) x yukimaru24 (Maru) → Entry Post
  32. Shin Berkenstel (Shin Berkenstel) x Kai_ (Kai_) → Entry Post

Late Entries
You have until the end of March to be qualified for late entry, if you still want to share your work. You'll still get the participation badge, but you won't be qualified for judging and prizes.

Please read this post regarding extensions and late entries!

Last edited by Aerlith on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:43 pm; edited 15 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Gonna try this for fun

Username/Alias: Luna
Youtube/Soundcloud: LunaTheMoonDancer (YT)
Contact Info: PM on the forum or on YouTube 
Can you genderbend if needed?: I guess I can?
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Is usually comfortable with people. Can act as tsundere sometimes...

Is that long enough for you guys? If not I'll edit the post to make it longer. ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Nope, that's good enough! Smile

Also updated with prizes for the winners.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by XAerifyX Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:33 am

Username/Alias: Aerify
Youtube:XAerifyX
Contact Info: Skype- nicolemings
Can you genderbend if needed?: Not... really... xD;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not at all!
Tell us a bit about yourself: I'm a huge Ar Tonelico fan. e w e

Last edited by XAerifyX on Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total
XAerifyX
XAerifyX

Singing Alias : Afezelia Posts : 48

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/afezelia

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:35 am

Added! :D Hello there, Aer~ ;D
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:07 am

Well, this could be fun  Happiness 
Username/Alias: Rygar
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart
Contact Info: skype : rygarthethunder
Can you genderbend if needed?: noep
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: (If yes, we will do our best to pair you with someone from that gender). Girl
Tell us a bit about yourself!: You can call me Rygar, age 16, I like Kaito's song

Like this ?
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Nauliz Posts : 434

Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

https://soundcloud.com/rygar-thunderheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chinatsu96 Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:03 am

Username/Alias: ちい
Youtube/Soundcloud: Carmendaysuyo
Contact Info: Skype (Chinatsu-desu)
Can you genderbend if needed?: Yes
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I don't really mind
Tell us a bit about yourself!: My name is Chii, 18 this year, been in commu for 2 years . . . I don't sing too high sorry o u o)/
Chinatsu96
Chinatsu96
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chii Posts : 1060

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYrXxWjpI_-tTLPW84GaYPQ?feature=

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaen Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:23 am

Username/Alias: Kaen
Youtube/Soundcloud: Kaen88
Contact Info: Twitter: Kaen227 Skype: jenny.kaen (If I don't know who it is I probably won't add)
Can you genderbend if needed?: Depends on the song
Do
 you have a preference for the gender of your partner?:

Tell us a bit about yourself!: I don't talk much but I'm generally nice (pls don't be scared of me QwQ). Voice is usually mostly suited for ballads but I'm open for most things except rapping X'D

Last edited by Kaen on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kaen
Kaen
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kaen Posts : 167

CB (1) Round 1 Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaen88

Back to top Go down

Post by xCrazedHearts Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

Username/Alias: Chia
[b]Gender:
Femaru~
[b]Youtube/Soundcloud: xCrazedhearts
[b]Contact Info:
[b]Can you genderbend if needed?: I can try, although I'm not that good.
[b]Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: can I have a trap. XD jokes, I'm okay with any gender tbh. Smile
[b]Tell us a bit about yourself!: I'm not really that talkative to people I just met butt I'm super fun once you get to know me :'D and i like mustaches and potatoes.

xCrazedHearts
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Emi Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:22 am

jeeeeEEEzus I couldn't remember my login. But this looks fun, hi.

Username/Alias: MauuChu/Emi
Youtube/Soundcloud: MauuChu || emiru-chu
Contact Info: On YT or duh sukaipu is fine. They're both MauuChu anyways.
Can you genderbend if needed?: Yessir.
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not at all.
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I'm a bit of a perfectionist, but will do my best to hold back. =v=; I like meaningful things. And bunnies. And strawberries. 

.. especially strawberries.
Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

My gosh, so much gurl.
Come on boys !! Where are cha ?! (WOAO)W
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by K.Vang Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:04 am

Username/Alias:Kyte

Youtube/Soundcloud:http://m.youtube.com/user/kyterhima || https://soundcloud.com/violet-fool

Contact Info: skype : azurestorm1

Can you genderbend if needed?: Nope, Unable to.

Do you have a preference for the gender of partner?: I'm fine with either male or female partners~

Tell us a bit about yourself!: I have a really mature voice for my age. like a Baritone-Bass. I'm not the best, well not even that good in really slow songs~ I prefer fast or moderate paced song. I have an obsession with Cake and the color Violet/Purple. And I like to draw stuff~ You May want to Smack me from the side of the Head if I forget to record....or draw something ......|D

Last edited by K.Vang on Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
K.Vang
K.Vang
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : K.Vang / Kyte Posts : 155

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus

http://kyte-rhima.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:05 am

OMG. YES. so in. YTCF is hosting some real interesting events ^^ 

Username/Alias: Aeon
Youtube/Soundcloud: crystyltear
Contact Info: YT or skype plz. 
Can you genderbend if needed?: uh... depends on the song. though not very well anyway. i just sound more like a slightly more manrier girl
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: (If yes, we will do our best to pair you with someone from that gender). I'm just really hoping is someone I can blend nicely with because it seems to be all too difficult to find those people. //why must my voice be so difficult D<// Yes, a guy would be nice, but knowing that like 80% of YT is female, it seems almost impossible for that to happen, so whatever happens happens
Tell us a bit about yourself!: mm... Cake, ice cream, candies, sweets.. if you want to bribe me for anything, those would be good ideas! XD I also like things with wings. ahh-- I'm kinda running late for school cuz I decided to turn on my computer, so gotta run *grabs bag and piece of toast* I'm off to find my destined ikemen --//shot

Edit: alright. back to finish up the "about me." I have no idea what my range is, so dont ask. Though I like to listen to all kinds of songs, I dont think i'm good at much.. >< uhm.. uhm... I also like to attempt to draw. Of course, anime, manga, RPGs, and otome games are +++

Last edited by Aeon on Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nauliz Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:20 am

Kyteeeee, Drag Legless Lego Legulus here ! (WOAO)W

Also, yeah, the boys are pretty much minority on covering stuff _(:3_
tho, mostly, They are good because of that (?)
Nauliz
Nauliz
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by yuta_sushi Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:26 am

Waahh this looks fun so I want to join!! It's been a while since I opened YTC =w='' 

Username/Alias: yutaka
Youtube/Soundcloud: YT = sushinippon, SC = abeyutaka
Contact Info: you can PM me on YT or mention me on twitter-- > @yanagihagi  
Can you genderbend if needed?: Unfortunately, no... I just sound lower than most females sometimes;;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: not really! It'd be fun if I'm paired up with a dude tho, but either way is fine~
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Uhh I'm actually a fanfic author as well so yeah I like to write! And umm I am a huge fan of desserts (esp macaroons) and oh oh I LIKE JOHNNY'S MEN. Welp in general, I am a pretty easygoing person who likes to make people laugh /o/  
yuta_sushi
yuta_sushi

Singing Alias : yutaka / ユタか Posts : 24

https://www.youtube.com/user/sushinippon

Back to top Go down

[CONTEST] Blind Duets ~ 2014 (FINISHED) #YTCBlindDuet Empty Participation: YES

Post by SAE Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:54 am

Uwah oAo I'd like to participate! x3

Username/Alias: SAE
Youtube/Soundcloud: Sammielove20
Contact Info: skype: stephaniesamanthaannkreitel / email: sammielove20[at]gmail.com / kik: Saeyuuri
Can you genderbend if needed?: Meh....only a young boy. Not deep guy sounds v.v //shot
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: No not particularly! ^^ I'm open to whomever~
Tell us a bit about yourself!: eto... I might be shy at first, but I am very outgoing and very silly cx I have a higher pitched voice for my age, and I tend to enjoy singing in a more cutsy voice than anything else. I love sweets, cute things, and singing, and I draw on my free time, though I wouldn't consider my art to be extremely amazing xD I love randomness, and I tend to jump around a lot with topics o3o and I ramble...But if you can give me corny jokes, or link me to some good remixes, then you and me can get along just fine cx
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : SAE Posts : 104

Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by micelle Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:39 am

I would like to join in as well if you wouldn't mind... this looks like fun 

Username/Alias: micelle
Youtube/Soundcloud: www.youtube.com/user/micelle
Contact Info: skype: renruina / twitter: erysd 

Can you genderbend if needed?: no, sorry

Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I would prefer a male partner but if it's not possible I don't mind having a female duet partner

Tell us a bit about yourself!: I haven't been active lately but I still sing all the time... I just don't upload them. I'm usually busy with work but I am online most of the time.. especially in Tumblr and Twitter. I'm also not updated with Vocaloid songs anymore so there are tons of songs I don't know now since for now I am addicted to Granrodeo and almost all their songs... I guess that's enough for now. 

Thank you
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:58 am

Annnd added everyone! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by mayDream Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 am

Yes, events!! I'm in, I'm in, I'm in!

Username/Alias: mayDream (or simply may)
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/may11037
Contact Info: Skype (may_daydream)
Can you genderbend if needed?: Yes! (or at least I can try)
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I prefer female but I'm fine with both~
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Kohai in the street, senpai in the sheets (?) I can be very shy at first but I do really like new people :3 I also have a huge lack of confidence with my voice so it might take me a bit to record something... b-but I will do my best! > ^<)9 also I'm a bit tsundere
mayDream
mayDream
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : may Posts : 55

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words

https://soundcloud.com/may-dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:24 am

:D Yay! Added!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by xHotaruChan Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:13 am

Username/Alias: xHotaruChan / Hotaru
Youtube/Soundcloud: xHotaruChan
Contact Info: Skype : xHotaruChan
Can you genderbend if needed?:Yepp 
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Male is preferable but Im fine with female too;; <33 
Tell us a bit about yourself!: ERMMM ; My range is a mezzo-soprano i guess ..? since I can go from low to mid-high ; w ; . I look forward to working with whoever im paired with ! <3 ;;

Last edited by xHotaruChan on Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am; edited 2 times in total
xHotaruChan
xHotaruChan

Singing Alias : Hotaru Posts : 46

https://www.youtube.com/user/xhotaruchan

Back to top Go down

Post by Airichiiify Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 am

Username/Alias: Airichiiify / Airi
Youtube/Soundcloud:

I can't post links because my account doesn't exist long enough.. but my YT is airichiiify and my soundcloud is airichii

Contact Info: via YT or skype (alessiosgirlfriend) 
Can you genderbend if needed?: No ;A;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Nope~ Anyone is fine ^-^ (If yes, we will do our best to pair you with someone from that gender).
Tell us a bit about yourself!:Uhmm yeah I can be really hyper, and I'm a bit perverted ;D I love baking cookies and eating them. I looooove Ben & Jerry icecream ♥ My favorite colors are pink and yellow. What more to tell.. ;A; I like drawing and sleeping and yeahh that's about it!
Airichiiify
Airichiiify
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Airi Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:21 am

Added! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next