Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert

3 posters

Go down

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert Empty Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 am

As a community of utaites who cover vocaloid songs (of course other music as well but that's not the point), I figured you should all know that there is a possibility that vocaloid may be coming to you! Unfortunately, for those who live midstate in the US...it may be too far since CA and NY were chosen. As for those who live or are vacationing near China and Taiwan...it's possible to still make it. 4 days away but tickets might be sold out or expensive this close to date. The price given in yen is about $15-17USD depending on whether or not you're a minor or adult. Other cities, times, and dates will be found at this site here: http://www.liveviewing.jp/contents/099_miku.html 

The available language on site is Japanese OR English. Dates & times are TBA/TBC for some locations but if you want to follow the topic closely, there is a FB page they provide that you can follow ^^ so if you don't mind enjoying the musical experience of attending a holographic concert with good music and have some spare cash to spend...this may just be for you! 
I've only bought 3 concerts on DVD but the music and technology as well as fan enthusiasm are amazing! I don't think the screen and home surround sound(?) does it justice. There are day and night concerts, galleries and other things to do as well. The concert is just the highlight for most. Other than that...enjoy~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert Empty Re: Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert

Post by Aerlith Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:27 am

Hmm.. the link seems to be broken. xD I don't think I will be able to make it, but still cool! :D
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert Empty Re: Hatsune Miku "Magical Mirai" Worldwide 2013 Concert

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 am

Aerlith wrote:Hmm.. the link seems to be broken. xD I don't think I will be able to make it, but still cool! :D
That's weird. I took it from the page I opened (it's even the same on the Facebook page). I'll just redirect you to the FB page with their updates then ^^ maybe they'll come again if its successful? If I remember correctly, this is the second time they held a concert in CA and now NY has one too. France, Mexico--you name it have concerts as well. I think publicity and requests will take these concerts to more places, but we'll see.

Link: https://m.facebook.com/LVJ.ENG?id=161116510642030&_rdr

Last edited by Riyumi on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm such an idiot. I forgot the link xD -adds FB link-)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:40 am

Ah, I remember the Survey about where you were willing to go to see that o:

Although "New York" isn't very specific... Is it NYC or the state? New York state is really far away, but NYC is just a few hours... I assume they mean NYC though ^ ^

Too bad no Boston show, that'd be a bit more reasonable for me Sad
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:59 pm

Legender wrote:Ah, I remember the Survey about where you were willing to go to see that o:

Although "New York" isn't very specific... Is it NYC or the state? New York state is really far away, but NYC is just a few hours... I assume they mean NYC though ^ ^

Too bad no Boston show, that'd be a bit more reasonable for me Sad
 They haven't announced the cities/venues/dates in USA yet but it's TBC/TBA however I'm assuming its the state since they've also listed CA but don't take my word on it just yet xD It'd be easier once they list the city. 

B'aaaw. If only they'd be able to let people not within the vincity experience something of equal level! The DVDs aren't able to give quite the same experience. Plus, even if you've never heard of the song--it's more fun to be around people that do or see their reactions~ a concert is more enjoyable with people like that and songs you know >v<
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:01 pm

Aww. Shame. The CA one is too far from me. XD Ah well, hope someone from here can go to one of these viewings and tell us about it~
Aerlith
Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:09 pm

Aerlith wrote:Aww. Shame. The CA one is too far from me. XD Ah well, hope someone from here can go to one of these viewings and tell us about it~
 That'd be great! I doubt that they'd let fans take pictures or record--but I'm sure if someone from the community went, it'd be fun to hear stories from them ^^. I'm in CA, but due to school and the possibility of having no ride or it being 6hrs away/I can't drive yet...brings in complications. Hopefully more luck next time? I'm at least hoping that vocaloid would become even more popular (I'm assuming that its also quite costly for the crew to continually come here with all their equipment/technical difficulties; thus it really needs to be popular here so that the net profit will not fall into the "red") that concerts expand to many different places so anyone can enjoy them~ but my optimistic/naive view will probably take awhile xD
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down