Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them?

3 posters

Go down

What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them? Empty What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them?

Post by LiteS0ul Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:46 pm

LOLOL Yeah so I'm going to a new school next year. Registrations tomorrow morning. *10 PM right now* And I wanted to know what classifies as a friend. I made friends on this forum through random conversations orz and in real life most of time just by talking occasionally. lol
And I don't know what generally classifies as a friend and I consider those people that I talked to on this forums my friends, don't know if I'm their friends /shot

Frankly I forgotten the method on how to really make friends. Been awhile since I made new friends, because throughout middle school I kept the same friends lmao. SO now I need a surefire way to make new friends. So if anyone could help me with that that would be greatly appreciated. (most of my friends are leaving this year and are not going to my highschool D;) So yah... hopefully my friendly nature will be enough to make a group of new friends this year.

Haha sorry if my topics are pointless... most of the time I just want to talk and need help on stuff...lolol
LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : _ Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them? Empty Re: What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them?

Post by Topaz Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:49 pm

just speak out a lot whenever spoken to or you compliment another person and start up a conversation on something that you like about them, maybe you see their artistic or really good with something, start from there. Maybe you’ll need help with something in a subject, as someone whose really good in that subject if they mind teaching it to you, and then strike up a convo somewhere in there. Smile You’ll do fine, new school is scary at first but you just really gotta be yourself…lamest thing to say i know *shot/dead* but it really is true.
Topaz
Topaz
Talkative

Singing Alias : Topaz Posts : 375

https://www.youtube.com/surrealserene

Back to top Go down

What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them? Empty Re: What classifies as a friend? And how do you make them?

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:50 am

I once made a friend by ranting to her, and she did the same back to me.
Basically everything Topaz said it true. Even a simple "Hello/Hi/Hey" can start a friendship.
Warning: From here on, it may or may not be a bit of pointless babbling.

I also ask the same question, what classifies as a friend? What separates between a simple acquaintance and a friend? I think it really depends on the person since someone I know classifies a person as a 'friend' if they give her stuff OTL.
I'm actually still trying to figure out what separates between an acquaintance and a friend for me, so for now everyone is a friend to me! /shot

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteS0ul Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:12 am

IKR! I consider everyone I talked on here as a friend. LOL

But IRL I'm still separating what I consider as friends, acquaintances and ppl I don't like lmao -.- /shot
LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by EroJun Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:19 am

Whether one should be considered a friend or not is purely subjective. But to make it simple, you could consider anyone you like (and if that person likes you too) a friend. Because what's the point to being friends if you dislike that person?

Friends can be made by simply having conversations, and to step it up you could ask them if they want to do something together whether it's having lunch, shopping, coming over at someone's place, etc. From that point on you should be able to slowly develop friendly relationships. Smile
Also, I hate to say this but, there will probably also be a few people you won't like, especially at your age. (If 14 is correct anyway)
Depending on the person you're dealing with there are multiple options to get rid of them, such as ignoring, speaking your mind, or simply by keeping a positive outlook.
Of course, I hope for you that it won't turn out that way, but you can't disregard the possibility.

Perhaps I've said a bit too much XD, but yes, good luck making friends at your new school!

EroJun
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : 俊 (Jun) Posts : 97

https://www.youtube.com/user/Junightor

Back to top Go down

Post by LiteS0ul Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:57 am

Nonono I love it when people think and share their opinions. A "bit too much" doesn't exist to me; just more information! :D

Positive outlook? I'm bursting with positivity! ^.^ I only dislike the "gangster(s) wannabe(s)" at my school. Their arrogant and cocky personalities annoy me very much.

But most of the time I get along with most people.

Purely subjective? Hmmm I didn't think of it like that. Well frankly I never really looked at anything past its objective value. yay more thinking~ rofl haha i'm on break i don't want to do anything except have fun until school starts >:O oh thanks for the insight Jun! ;D I'll do some thinking about it soon. Hopefully I'll find the true meaning for my self :D

Last edited by LiteS0ul on Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : said stuff a bit too personal)
LiteS0ul
LiteS0ul
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down