Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo

+3
KentaMidorin
Xephy
ryuu_pyon
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo Empty Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo

Post by ryuu_pyon Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:11 pm

Yes, Tales of series, like Tales of the abyss or something? :3
ryuu_pyon
ryuu_pyon

Singing Alias : RyuuAurelius Posts : 47

https://www.youtube.com/user/RyuuAurelius

Back to top Go down

Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo Empty Re: Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo

Post by Xephy Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:28 pm

I DO I DO!

Even though I'm still only playing Symphonia and I haven't played any other Tales game before, I still love the series for some reason (was video game deprived like that)

Too bad Namco won't localize the PS3 ones >A< I really am itching to play Vesperia PS3, Graces f, and Xillia. I don't understand that much Japanese, so I am hoping so much that they localize it.
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

Singing Alias : Xephy Posts : 2592

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Xephy13

Back to top Go down

Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo Empty Re: Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo

Post by KentaMidorin Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:31 pm

Has played all the main Tales games, even the Japanese ones ;D

I share the same sentiments as Xeph to how disappointed I am with the lack of localizations. I have played Tales of Vesperia for the PS3 and am playing Graces PS3 right now and they are all great games. If they were localized they would have been successful. I blame the devs for not taking risks and assuming too much about the western audience.

wtf
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

Singing Alias : ケンタ / 緑n Posts : 2610

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/kentamidorin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXSafaiaShinobiXx Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:31 am

I own Symphonia: Dawn of the New World and have played through most of Legendia (didn't finish Grune's story, I think ;-Wink, beaten Abyss, played through half of Symphonia, watched the Vesperia movie, all of the Abyss anime and a few of the Symphonia episodes, and saw a Mystic Artes showcase for Vesperia. @_@

I love the games so much. :3
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
xXSafaiaShinobiXx
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Safaia Posts : 136

https://www.youtube.com/user/xXSafaiaShinobiXx

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:52 am

I need my PS3 Tales ;w;
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:58 am

Xephy wrote:I need my PS3 Tales ;w;

Feel free to come over to play. I need a second player. Shiny
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:23 am

I'm finally playing Tales of the Abyss /o/
I have around...15 hours in it...I think and am headed off to Chesedonia~

After this game is Legendia Shiny
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Ehhhhhhh...Legendia is a bit...
I like the story so far and I like the characters...but the battle system in my opinion is just awful...
I just can't have fun fighting like I do in the other Tales Games...
And the random battle system OMG don't even get me started about how much I hate it...it makes the maps so boring because you don't have monsters walking around and just sometimes annoying cause sometimes you just want to get to a place without a battle but NOOOOO they just pop up...
The puzzle rooms too... I just don't know
I'm slowly playing through it right now but it's really hard to play it straight like I did with Vesperia
I say Xephy, you get over here to Michigan and play Vesperia on my XB360 Te-he! I love watching people play Vesperia...it's just sooo good Hyper
Kenta you too! Happy

EDIT: I JUST READ YOUR POST KENTA! You played GRACES!?!?! AND THE PS3 VESPERIA!!!!! I hate you sooooo much! The Graces battle system looks sooooooooooo fun in that game and the number of costumes they have...jesus.... I want to play Karol on a PS3!!!!!
The Blast Calibers are just epic...they might even exceed Vesperia's epicness...
Now I need to go over there and play it seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:47 am

Igx, I would if I could XD

Kenta's already offered me the same thing, as you can see above. But yeah, I'd really, really love to play Vesperia, Graces F, and...all others XD

And yes, Kenta is still playing Graces F and he has finished the PS3 Vesperia.

I wanna play, too ;w;
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by KentaMidorin Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:55 am

Igx25 wrote:
EDIT: I JUST READ YOUR POST KENTA! You played GRACES!?!?! AND THE PS3 VESPERIA!!!!! I hate you sooooo much! The Graces battle system looks sooooooooooo fun in that game and the number of costumes they have...jesus.... I want to play Karol on a PS3!!!!!
The Blast Calibers are just epic...they might even exceed Vesperia's epicness...
Now I need to go over there and play it seriously?

QAQ *cries*

...but that aside it is fun. I think Team Symphonia's Vesperia and Team Destiny's Graces are both awesome in their own ways. So yeah I'm happy to have played them. I haven't touched Graces in a while though... due to being busy. Happy Go Lucky
KentaMidorin
KentaMidorin
Retired Staff

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:59 am

Kenta, I'd be glad to take that temptation from you for a whi---*shot*
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:24 am

Xephy wrote:Kenta, I'd be glad to take that temptation from you for a whi---*shot*
Manly Ya you better get shot Xephy cause it's me whose going to take Kenta's gam---*shot*

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:02 pm

Hated Legendia. Senel is a scatterbrained idiot. Serious, I wanted to punch him below the waist sometimes. He's got CHLOE, this hot chick in a tight body suit and a nice rack! For REALZ!

Reworking my way on Vesperia with my new 360, atm. I'm supposed to go to a forest after Dahngrest, but i'm being a bit of a procrastinator.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

Singing Alias : Kamiya (神也) Posts : 553

My YTC Story

http://kajimotomiya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:42 pm

Kamiya wrote:Hated Legendia. Senel is a scatterbrained idiot. Serious, I wanted to punch him below the waist sometimes. He's got CHLOE, this hot chick in a tight body suit and a nice rack! For REALZ!

Reworking my way on Vesperia with my new 360, atm. I'm supposed to go to a forest after Dahngrest, but i'm being a bit of a procrastinator.

HAHAHA I hear ya! Hyper but then again Chloe dosn't glow and is a bit...manish... but then again Shirley is a really...annoying...and then Norma's just... ) :
The girls just didn't have appeal to me but still I liked the characters. It's just the battle system for me

Vesperia! yea yea! Played through that game like 6-8 times for the Achivements Shiny and cause I love Karol =x

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

Hey, I LIKED Chloe. Mannish, maybe. Hot, YES. But most Tales of girls don't exactly GLOW to me. The ones I seem to like the most, though, are Natalia and Tear from Abyss.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Kamiya wrote:Hey, I LIKED Chloe. Mannish, maybe. Hot, YES. But most Tales of girls don't exactly GLOW to me. The ones I seem to like the most, though, are Natalia and Tear from Abyss.

Totally agree! Tear had a small Tsundere feel to her which I loved. Natalia was a big...yea...at first but she grew on me when she turned...um...less of a...yea that's it (Completely useless as a character though imo)
I personally love Estelle and Collete. They were both really cute sweet (Both totally useful party wise)
I love Judith too! She's hilarious on a sarcastic level which is awesome, Shes DAMN HOT and her combo strings in the air are just freaking monstrous!

But in the end all my Love goes to Karol and his huge hammer/axe/sword TEHE

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:57 pm

The thing I love about Estelle is her "OMGWHEE!!" face during skits. And her obliviousness...ness. Otherwise, she sorta annoys me.

I don't think I've ever fought using Judith before. Repede is fun, but hard to use against aerial enemies. Also, speaking of Repede...

Anyone like "Tales of...." Series? by bandai(namco) owo Repede
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Wahh Happiness So cute!!
The reminds me I need to watch First Strike!
I know what you mean about Repede...he's so low to the ground even his up attack is hard to use against aerial enemies. That's probably the one reason I didn't use him much...
Judith is really hard to get use to cause all her good combos are aerial ones but she's super fun to use after you get use to it! Try it >:3
Karol is def. my main! His hammer grounds aerial enemies really well and has really good single attack strength! Also Freaking Reaper Knock...by the end of the game it just killed everything even Duke... Shiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Oh, forget Karol. His weapon makes him so slow that there's a bit of a lag in attacking that I can't get used to, which is why I only use him when I need him to learn arts.

Raynard from Legendia was the same way.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:25 pm

Kamiya wrote:Oh, forget Karol. His weapon makes him so slow that there's a bit of a lag in attacking that I can't get used to, which is why I only use him when I need him to learn arts.

Raynard from Legendia was the same way.
But...but...Reaper Knock! Crying
I can't deny that in any way ) :
You actually played other people besides Senel in Legendia... I can't bring myself to do so...I hate the battle system from the start so why make it worse >_<

Starting another topic for this Tales Games Thread:
Who's your favorite Boss to fight in any Tales game?

My favorite is Nebilim from Abyss. She was so awesomely hard to fight! Longest time fighting a boss but it was so fun! And her Mystic Arts >_< Love 'em! "You just might die" (Simple but sooo good)
Second is definitely Duke (both forms). Dude...Big Bang and Brave Vesperia...I fight him just to hear/see him do those Mystic Arts lol
(I love The Tales Mystic Art monologues)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:36 pm

F*ck....Nebilim....with a stick. Seriously, HATED HER with a passion.

Mine was the Luke vs Asch fight. That was fun. Oh, and also the Kratos fight near the end of Symphonia. Heh heh...I loved playing around with that guy, though when the gloves are off, they're off.
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:48 pm

You guys and your Vesperia... *cries*
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamiya Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:19 pm

Now you know how i felt when I couldn't play for a year....until Christmas. >=D
Kamiya
Kamiya
Talkative

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Kamiya wrote:F*ck....Nebilim....with a stick. Seriously, HATED HER with a passion.

Mine was the Luke vs Asch fight. That was fun. Oh, and also the Kratos fight near the end of Symphonia. Heh heh...I loved playing around with that guy, though when the gloves are off, they're off.

Start Battle --> Attack once --> Mystic Arte --> "You Just Might Die!" Big Bang --> everyone 1hp Biggest betch evvva I\'m In Love..
Yea the special fights were always fun! It was stupid trying to beat Asch the first time though...I was like *One 2 arte combo* and run cause 1 hit would like kill me -_-
Yea Kratos was sweet. Shining Bind baby Shiny

Xephy wrote:You guys and your Vesperia... *cries*

KENTA AND HIS PS3 VESPERIA AND GRACES! *Chargin mah...* meh too lazy
I wana play Flynn! He's so awesome/cute/cool/sweet
You need to play it Xephy! Shiny Then we can nerd it up more

Back to top Go down

Post by Xephy Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

I need to borrow a 360! Or learn Japanes...Or maybe Namco can just LOCALIZE it ;w;

I wanna nerd up with Vesperia
Xephy
Xephy
Background Character
Background Character

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next