Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP

+4
Nami~Nyan
Lunaaah
cantispandabearx
Cherri
8 posters

Go down

✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP Empty ✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP

Post by Cherri Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:03 pm

RESULTS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWVsIUH7nwU

Welcome to I Am Not A Robot Project Auditions!

Link to video with details

About I Am Not A Robot Project:
This is a vocaloid project featuring Miku, Kaito, Rin, Len, Luka, Gakupo, Meiko, Teto, Gumi, Miki, and Lily. (Yes, I realize Teto is an UTAUloid and not a Vocaloid, but she's so popular that I might as well include her.)
Unlike most vocaloid projects where you audition to represent a vocaloid, a vocaloid represents you (which simply means that you get a vocaloid and that vocaloid will represent you in each video single).
This project was actually inspired by VocaMania's Love is Meltdown (which completely knocked my feet clear away with its epicness). After I listened to it a couple hundred times (and still counting), I had thought to myself "How amazing would it be to start my own vocaloid group and make it as epic as this?!" And so, I Am Not A Robot Project was born!

DEADLINE:
New Years Day (Jan. 1)
Auditions will no longer be accepted as soon as it hits Jan. 2 (or I change the title to closed; whichever comes first)! It is extremely important to get your audition in before the deadline! Don't let your hard work go to waste!

Rules (YOU MUST READ AND FOLLOW!):
#1: Post your audition as a video response.
#2: Your audition must be a vocaloid song.
#3: You must fill out the audition form below and put it in your audition video's description. Your audition will not be counted otherwise.
#4: It must be YOU singing it! (duh!) No groupdubs/duets/collabs/etc. allowed!
#5: Use your natural voice! It's usually the strongest and best voice! No faky cutesy voices allowed! (That doesn't mean that if your voice is naturally cute, you can't audition; it means that if it was MADE cute, then it will not be counted.)
#6: You must know for a fact that you will be active! If you think you will be busy, DO NOT AUDITION!!! I do NOT want this project to be put to an end just because someone decided that they didn't have the time for it anymore!
#7: No autotune! I want it to be completely natural! (Reverb is allowed as long as it doesn't overpower your voice.)
#8: You must be respectful to the other auditioners.
#9: And finally, have fun! Don't be discouraged if you don't make it into the project! It doesn't mean that you suck or anything of the like! It simply means that you didn't quite meet my standards/expectations (and I have very picky, high standards)! You WILL find a group eventually; you just have to keep looking!

Audition Form (YTChorus version):
Nickname*:
YT Username**:
Female/Male:
First Vocaloid of Choice***:
Second Vocaloid of Choice:
Are you sure you will be active?****:

*This is what your name will be in video singles. Just like in NicoNicoDubs/YTChorus covers. Yes, Japanese nicknames are allowed.
**You only need to include that part if you're posting your audition straight onto this thread. If you're sending it as a video response, then you don't need to include that.
***Out of the ones available: Miku, Kaito, Rin, Len, Luka, Gakupo, Meiko, Teto, Gumi, and Lily. If you make it in, you may not necessarily get the vocaloid of your choice. (HINTHINT: This is where you turning in your audition quickly could help you!)
****This is extremely important. Think it over thoroughly and answer HONESTLY!!!

I can't believe I didn't mention this before! OTL Here's what I'm judging by and how much they're worth points-wise:
Voice = 30
Vocal Range = 10
Mic Quality = 10
Pronunciation (If the audition is in Japanese. I will be very strict on this.) = 20
Good Enunciation = 20
Emotion = 10

I watched/listened to the auditions of these people:
sanakurata1
MidnightJibreel
killua4life
DaughterOfWhite
KoriSuoh
fallenmoonlightangel
kimiaSKREE
PaperMoonPro
RunaTheAlchemist
KodachiiChan
MrSoundlessVoice
KimiOkami
ROxKouhiixAikoukaxKA
xxLadyHina
Aquaspirit77
maliciousdevice
Juwibeam
oxSeira0Anime0lovexo
BlueVoyagerKasuka
KuroiRyuusei
AznCafe
ta2crew90
xLunarPath
PenguinMelty
shanaloveu2
Tobiister
xXpandoraslolipopXx
LinkingLove1
silverbeat123
Daiyachiri
MitsumuSuki
YukiJeevas1
DumbleKitteh
xBigJuliex
azunyanHTT
WolfehMaster
Vocaloidgirlsings
Alessiax95
TheEvilhellokitty13
KeikoLivy
ListYT1
haruhi1298
BurakuAme
HikarunekoNya
kairi898
TheSnowSongstress
CheriiCakii
iKawaiiAishiteru
xWingsToFlyx
TsukihimexIchigo
GingerYume
mermaidmelodyno1fanx
Fanimeanniedubs
SteffiSpazzaX3
Yandreaxx
conniepuce
RyokoRawrr

Last edited by Cherri on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 13 times in total
Cherri
Cherri

Singing Alias : Cherri Posts : 29

https://www.youtube.com/user/xCherriSnow

Back to top Go down

✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP Empty Re: ✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP

Post by cantispandabearx Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:08 pm

yesssss!!!!!! <3
cantispandabearx
cantispandabearx

Singing Alias : XJ_90 Posts : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ta2crew90

Back to top Go down

✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP Empty Re: ✿~I Am Not A Robot Project~✿ Vocaloid Project Auditions ☆~CLOSED~☆ RESULTS UP

Post by Lunaaah Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:14 pm

AAHHH I AUDITIONED FOR THIS OOO: I'm RunatheAlchemist on YT
Lunaaah
Lunaaah
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ☪luna Posts : 271

http://luna-temeki.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nami~Nyan Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:39 pm

is it okay if I submit 2 songs for my audition? o.o or does it have to be 1?
Nami~Nyan
Nami~Nyan
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : nami Posts : 170

https://www.youtube.com/user/LinkingLove1

Back to top Go down

Post by cantispandabearx Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:01 pm

i think it has to be one, cause someone submitted two and cherri asked her to choose one, gluck! XD
cantispandabearx
cantispandabearx

Singing Alias : XJ_90 Posts : 33

https://www.youtube.com/user/ta2crew90

Back to top Go down

Post by Benevolent Malice Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:22 pm

>: Is it okay if I just PM you my work? I have issues with video responses on youtube.
Benevolent Malice
Benevolent Malice
Talkative

Singing Alias : ベンベン Posts : 488

My YTC Story

http://www.awkwaben.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:28 pm

Lunaaah wrote:AAHHH I AUDITIONED FOR THIS OOO: I'm RunatheAlchemist on YT

And thank you for auditioning~ It sounded great! ^w^

Nami~Nyan wrote:is it okay if I submit 2 songs for my audition? o.o or does it have to be 1?

It has to be one. Sorry. Orz I don't want a billion auditions coming from one person...

Benevolent Malice wrote:>: Is it okay if I just PM you my work? I have issues with video responses on youtube.

Sure. ^_^
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by ReiYu Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 am

Are we allowed to do vocamashes for the auditions? Because I was thinking of doing something like this. Would that be okay?
ReiYu
ReiYu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Tomoda Yuu Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:37 pm

ReiYu wrote:Are we allowed to do vocamashes for the auditions? Because I was thinking of doing something like this. Would that be okay?

Sure! I'll be looking forward to it!

Now I wanna try covering that... XDDD

@ your sig:
I'm Cherri! XD
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuga Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:26 am

Sorry, I have a question. Fandub should be only in Japanese, isn't it? Or can I use Russian translation?
Ryuga
Ryuga

Singing Alias : Ryuga Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Ryuga wrote:Sorry, I have a question. Fandub should be only in Japanese, isn't it? Or can I use Russian translation?

I didn't make a rule against it (though I should've) so I won't disqualify it for not being in Japanese. I would prefer it to be in Japanese so I could hear your pronunciation, but it's not mandatory. ^_^
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:01 am

Eh? Since when was this posted here? Heheh, well then. Good thing too, because I might redo my audition when I get over this cold. o/

(Me = WolfehMaster, just an FYI)
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am

Legender wrote:Eh? Since when was this posted here? Heheh, well then. Good thing too, because I might redo my audition when I get over this cold. o/

(Me = WolfehMaster, just an FYI)

Get well soon and stay warm~ ^_^
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Cherri Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:04 am

Today is the last day for turning in auditions!!!!
I need GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Only two auditioned! =A=
Cherri
Cherri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down