Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group.

+5
braveheart
Aelve
Warsfeil
kurowoof
apol
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group. Empty Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group.

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 am

Yes, you read it well.

Yes, it's a miracle.

It seems that, they formed a group, with ニケ , 色白, and アンパンマン.

ルシュカ(vo./pf.)mylist/7975989
neko(vo./gt.)mylist/4461034
ニケ(gt.)mylist/3177286
ゆよゆっぺ(vo./gt.)mylist/6330215
色白(ba.)mylist/5979821
アンパンマン(ds.)mylist/5888738

This is their first single.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10597249

And the demo for the cd.
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10483859

And we can stalk them follow them in:
http://www.myspace.com/lunetiamusic
http://twitter.com/lunetia

And no sharing neko. I want him on my bed. Right now. NO SHARE. MINE.

Back to top Go down

Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group. Empty Re: Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group.

Post by apol Mon May 03, 2010 8:22 am

WAHHHH EPIC EPIC!
I love you Neko, Yuyoyuppe, Luschka! wahhhh
I've been looping this song on my playlist, and watching the PV almost 298473297529587927 times >w<

EDIT: I'm a big Yuyoyuppe/Neko fan wahhhhhahahaha
apol
apol
Resident Shota

Singing Alias : アポル / apolP Posts : 1495

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

https://www.youtube.com/user/apolxcore

Back to top Go down

Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group. Empty Re: Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group.

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 am

I came when I saw it. I mean. NEKO. NEKOOOOOOOO <33333333333333333

Seriously, I'm going to Japan, I want him on my bed, and I'll rape him. And he will be my husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by apol Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 am

wahhh wait let me breath first, im screamingggg again wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
apol
apol
Resident Shota

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1 CB (1) Round 2 CB (1) Round 3

Back to top Go down

Post by kurowoof Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 am

OH THIS!!!
THIS!!!
THIS!!!
OMFG, THIS!!!

NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love him <3
kurowoof
kurowoof
Talkative

Singing Alias : razephyr Posts : 425

https://www.youtube.com/user/razephyr19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

@Kuro
Ohoho. No. Sorry Kuro, he's mine. Also, I claimed him.

And I love him more <3

Back to top Go down

Post by apol Mon May 03, 2010 8:34 am

wahh no I love him too -shot- wahhhhh he is so awesome XD
apol
apol
Resident Shota

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 8:36 am

Lunetia. Yuyoyuppe, Luschka and neko's (and some more) group. Angry%20face

I SAID MINE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Mon May 03, 2010 9:48 am

Luna, you forgot two sites (though I only found them today;;; ) ;
Main Site (?): http://lunetia.cool-music.org/1st/
YT: https://www.youtube.com/lunetiamusic
Main site has lyrics to the songs & ....not that much stuff more sadly. ;;;;

[insert fangirl-scream here]

The only music I listened to yesterday was more or less the prewiev of this album and the small part of 'the wind of flowers' they posted on their myspace. o3o~ So I'm really happy they posted a full version of one of their songs~♥️ *goes to download* Ilovenicosound.
I-I.... Actually downloaded the demo too yesterday. ;;;; But mostly since the music decided to die 'cept for WMP. *fails*

To be honest I think all the songs sounds awesome. ♥️ But I think I mostly love Falling Apple, the wind of flowers, Timeline, Eye Glasses, the truth hidden in the mirror- ....I'm currently saying all of them, ain't I? D: Well, I'll se which ones I like the most when I hear the full versions of the rest~~ But the wind of flowers is really a favorite. *A*

Luschka's sounds so nice in this, neko too~ ;w; I hope someone uploads the album so I can download it illegally. Otherwise I'll be really sad. TT^TT
Would really love ill.bell to join them tho', then I would have all my absolute favorite Nico-Singers in one album. *shot'd*

Oh, I love Luschka.
. . . ILOVEHER'NOTHING'INTHATCRESTALBUM.AND- *shot'd x79110780*

AND THAT BASS. hoarfhblasbaoebfhlkabsl *died at ~1:30*

Now I'm gonna stop rambling. I really have to stop rambling this much. .....Someday, hopefully. *shot'd*
A-and sorry for my suckish English in some parts. ;33;

......THEY HAVE TO DO MORE LIVES && MORE SONGS. *shot'd x795709*

Long comment is long. lolorz
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Singing Alias : Warsfeil Posts : 43

2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Aelve Mon May 03, 2010 11:46 am

Uwaaa...°A°.. Luschka+neko+yuyoyuppe+irojiro....<333

Btw, I believe 色白 has an YT account.
heere~
I'm pretty sure it's him...I subbed him some time ago. He's really good at bass&guitar! <3
Aelve
Aelve
Talkative

Singing Alias : 夢茶 Posts : 338
Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration

http://www.aelve.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by braveheart Mon May 03, 2010 12:12 pm

ISN'T IT GREAT

I HAVEN'T ORGASMED SO MUCH IN A LONG TIME

And Lunabunny can heep her neko, but I call dibs on Yuyoyuppe.
braveheart
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Posts : 496
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 03, 2010 12:19 pm

@Warsfeil
Whoa, thank you~ <3
Don't worry, I'll be looking after a download link for the cd 8D
Also, totally agree with you <3

@Aelve
Thank you *subs him* <3

@Mommy
Yeah, I came when I saw neko, seriously. I want him on my bed
Ah, and Apol claims Yuyo-kun, so, try to steal it to him. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Rue Mon May 03, 2010 12:33 pm

OH DEAR... I LOVE THEM NOOOW YUYOYUPEEEEEEE
Rue
Rue
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Rue (΄◉◞౪◟◉‵) Posts : 173

https://www.youtube.com/user/rueheleris

Back to top Go down

Post by JinSeng Mon May 03, 2010 5:03 pm

Oh my god yes.

This is amazing on so many levels
JinSeng
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by apol Tue May 04, 2010 5:45 am

@Warsfeil ah yeasssss! the bass on 1:30 was epic! >w<
apol
apol
Resident Shota

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Tue May 04, 2010 8:31 am

@Aelve
. . . *goes to sub 色白* Thanks~ 8Db

@Luna
Np, and you will? ;w; Thanks, let's search together then lol. But I don't think we will find the CD so soon sadly. hayaku couldn't find a dl link for one of the albums Usa was in 'till almost a month after it was released. ;;; But hopefully someone uploads this faster. orelseiwillbeveryverysadorz.

@Apol(u) (*shot'd*)
Yesyes, first Luschka & neko's epic singing and then a few seconds epic bass. I seriously died at that part. 8D Would love it to last some seconds longer tho'. ;w; Since it was so awesome~~~

Btw, anyone know how many CD's neko's been/will be in this year? Luschka's currently in 3 (this, CREST & some album hayaku was speakin' 'bout that also will be released the fifth), and awesome neko can't only be in 1 album. >: I refuse to belive that.
Also for the rest of them, how is it for them album wise (can you even say so in English? D: *fails*)? I think I saw that Yuyoyuppe will/have release(d) a album, tho' since I don't really remember it can have been Yoppei. ;;;; Their names is kinda similar.

&& noone claims epicly awesome Luschka? D8 Even tho' she's almost as beautiful as Natchan (omfg Natchan apohshfaöhoifagbldbvl) and hits those high notes so epically awesome that I almost die? . . . DON'T WORRY LUSCHKA-SAMA I LOVE YOU MORE THAN NEKO & ILL.BE- ..... No, scratch that. I love the all of them equally. 8D *shot'd for being off-topic*

Just to be at least a bit on-topic:
OMFGILOVETHEMSOMUCHIWANTTHEALBUMNOOOWWWWWW. *shot'd*
I seriously really want to hear the full version of ....Falling Apple I think it is? With some part going "Before I pull the trigger"? Or am I wrong? o:

And I keep posting long comments. 8Db;;;;;
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:34 am

*sigh*
I'll make this clear for everyone.

I claimed neko before you, also, he is my future husband Pedo

Now to the topic.

@Warsfeil
*will be stalking on mikuchan and vocadash*
Yesu, WE MUST FIND THE LINK.

The sad thing is that neko is not that well-known, he deserves more attention D8

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Tue May 04, 2010 8:55 am

@Luna
LET'S FIND THE LINK TO THE EXTREME! *been reading KHR yesterday* *shot'd*
I'll seriously google it everyday from tomorrow. oAo That reminds me that I have to go stalk their twitter now. *goes off to log in there*

And he isn't? D8 But he is more well-known that Luschka, isn't he? ....Tho' I dunno, haven't compared the views on their videos or something. ;;;
But ain't the both of them quite not-known sadly? In comparison to people like halyosy and clear that is at least. xD
They really do deserve more attention. >: I mean, neko's awesome at screamo and Luschka's high notes is just amazing. Also the way they hit the notes is amazing, they make their own versions of songs just by singing them without adlibbing and stuff. AND THAT'S STRONG. *jealous*
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 8:58 am

@Warsfeil
YESUUUU Shiny

No...Luschka is more known than neko, a lot more.

Yeah, I TOTALLY agree with you, they deserve a looot more of views, they are so awesome both of them. >w< especially neko

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Tue May 04, 2010 9:32 am

@Luna
Let's. ¤w¤ *shot'd*

She is? o: Poor neko. ;w;

*nodnod*
Their awesomeness is to high to be ignored. 8D It's over 9000.
But if neko's a lot less(...er? o: ) famous than Luschka, he should really have more views. I want them to be equal. ;3; But since Yuyoyuppe's with them they should get more fans, shouldn't they? .....'Cause he's quitet famous or is it just me again? 8D;;;
But if Supercell did something with them they would rise to the skies. ...At least for that song. >>;;;

Gah, I want to watch them live. DDx *is currently loopin' 'the wind of flowers'*
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:36 am

@Warsfeil
Yeah, neko needs moooooooooore views Dx
Well, yeah, Yuyoyuppe is well-known (I think), he is starting to get more famous little by little.

Live? OHMAI YES PLEASE

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Tue May 04, 2010 9:55 am

@Luna
Yeah, and wonderful Luschka toooooooo~~ Oh, their voices is just pure win. Screw halyosy, Clear and all those other famous Nico-Singers, neko and Luschka (&ill.bell) is dah shit~
That's nice then, slowly but steady they'll get more fans. 8D .....Tho' that means more competition for you 'bout neko. ;;;;

YESH. EXACTLY. I mean, Luschka was on a live a few months ago and her part was sooooo epiiiiiic. Tho' I found a site which advertising a live with neko, Rapbit, NodoAme, Anima, Akiakane, Taitson (?), Kushi, Kettaro and some other people which were..... YESTERDAY?! DDDDDD8 NO. HELL. WHAT IF THEY SENT IT LIVE ON NICOLIVE (whichtheyprobablydidn't). THEN I MIIIISSSSEEEED IIIIIIIT. *goes to corner of depression*
If neko & Luschka don't do more lives at neko's community page now I'll get really sad. They only had like, 5. TT3TT

I want to live in Japan. Then all my money would go to concerts with Nico-Singers. Seriously. And their CD's ofc.
What a wonderful life that would be~
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 04, 2010 9:58 am

@Warsfeil
Ah, don't worry about the competition *shows her bazooka* ^^

OH MAI WHAT AN EPIC LIVE I WANNA SEE IT AAAAAAAAH.

I want to go to Japan too. I want to make neko my husband I want to buy cds too, and stalk meet many NND singers *A*

Back to top Go down

Post by apol Tue May 04, 2010 10:21 am

haha when Neko fans unite Happy Go Lucky
apol
apol
Resident Shota

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Tue May 04, 2010 10:29 am

@Luna
Oh, I see~ ....But please don't kill to many fo his fans. >:

YESU. SO MANY EPIC PEOPLE. I wonder if anyone uploaded it on NND.....? *searches*

Yesyes, like NodoAme, ill.bell, Natchan, Gomu, Yoppei, Piko, Sekihan, Syounen-T etc. And ofc neko and Lushcka. 8D That would be so epic~ < 3 ;w;

And to be a little on-topic 8D;;; : They posted the full version of 'the wind of flowers' on their myspace. o3o~~ Nothing more they've done. >: But it's the fifth in Japan now. .....SO TODAY THEY WILL RELEASE THE CD. *dies* Let's hope someone is there and buys it for us.

@Apol(u) (*shot'd again*)
If you mean us (*has suckish English*), I'm actually a bit more Luschka-fangirl than neko-fangirl~ Tho' I weren't that, like, half a year ago. xD
But you're right. When neko and Luschka fans unite they'll become unstoppable. < 3 unstoppableforwhatbtw? *<--- was the one who wrote it* *shot'd*

Last edited by Warsfeil on Tue May 04, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo orz.)
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next