Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!

WMM Help pleaaase!!

2 posters

Go down

WMM Help pleaaase!! Empty WMM Help pleaaase!!

Post by Kuma-tan Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:14 pm

ummm....im a newbie at mixing soo i need help since im practically start using windows movie maker starting around this summer (in usa). Thats when ill buy my new mic.....sooo um when using it how do you edit things here and there and more importantly, How do you make your voice clear? Annoyed thats apparently the worst problem im facing(that and me not having an awesome mic like you guys.yes, i use a webcam for now)

Oh and another question, whats an awesome mic thats not going to make me sound dead? And its in the range of under 150 dollars? Like, in the headphone type? Or maybe even a really mic (if my parents allow it. They dont know i sing for Ytchorus yet.....)

LostSoul i need help now!!
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

WMM Help pleaaase!! Empty Re: WMM Help pleaaase!!

Post by Guest Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 pm

What kind of problems do you have with your mic? Because by unclear it can mean mumbles, or background sounds. And there are effects on Audio editing programs that can help you make your recordings more clear, but you need to be good at audio editing and play around little by little fixing the vocals.

Good studio mics range around 120 dollars [From what I have known from my friends in the US, cause I don't live in the US], and the entire equipment is around 170? dollars, including pop filter and mic stands and stuff like that, so maybe you can afford studio quality equipment :3!

Though be careful when buying microphones, because there are some microphones that require external USB pluggers, and those pluggers are very expensive xD [external soundcards].. So be sure to buy a USB MICROPHONE when you're purchasing a mic...

There is a thread that talks about types of microphones, so maybe you can read some of the replies and get an idea of the type of mics you can get:
https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/recording-mixing-help-f20/what-microphone-do-you-use-t25.htm

Hope my reply helped you xD;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuma-tan Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:24 pm

oh the problems? Well, there is some blurr in the sound, i cant really explain it but its low and you cant hear much. Like the sound i need fixing and i need to record somehow because i record at my friend's house.(she does all the techy stuff so thats why im asking....)..

Wow really? 120 dollars? Thats a lot. My goal is at least under 100 dollars.....well....yeah...Is there any Good recording headphones with a mic you know about? Cause im planning to buy one of those...I heard its cheaper. So yeah..

The linked helped though....Thanks so much!
Kuma-tan
Kuma-tan
iPost'a'Lot

Singing Alias : mir Posts : 3300

Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miramiee

Back to top Go down

Post by magical_wishes Sat May 01, 2010 2:35 am

I recommend you use an audio program to record instead of WMM.
Try Audacity Smile It's free and what practically everyone uses XD
magical_wishes
magical_wishes
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mary-la ~ Posts : 133

https://www.youtube.com/user/magicalwishesmezza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum