Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

The One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater group anyone?

+12
FightingForSasuke
micelle
ThaiKunoichi
DarkRaziel
ciluryn
SongOfaDoll
YokoTenshi-Chan
Kyo
Miyu
Piri
Aelve
MichiChan
16 posters

Go down

The One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater group anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater group anyone?

Post by micelle Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 pm

One Piece - I'm updated both with manga and anime

Naruto, Bleach - not anymore. I stopped reading but I get updates from my friends who still reads them. I know I'm lazy... Te-he!

Soul eater - don't read it sorry. Sad

Imho, I find it hard to keep up with other long-running weekly manga/anime especially now that I have my hands full with One Piece. But I'm happy with One Piece so much that I don't need another shonen manga to read (well maybe Nurarihyon... but that's another story.)
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

The One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater group anyone? - Page 2 Empty Re: The One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Soul Eater group anyone?

Post by FightingForSasuke Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:28 am

I love Naruto and Bleach... but I was with One Peirce for a while then it got boring to me.... to be honest I've never seen anything of Soul Eater OTL
FightingForSasuke
FightingForSasuke
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kai Posts : 271

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/FightingForSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by micelle Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:56 am

FightingForSasuke wrote:I love Naruto and Bleach... but I was with One Peirce for a while then it got boring to me.... to be honest I've never seen anything of Soul Eater OTL

When did it get boring? I'm sorry for being nosy but I'm just asking... it's ok not to answer.

About Soul Eater, I'm not sure about the manga but the first part of its anime was good. You should try watching it and maybe you'll like it. :D
micelle
micelle
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : micelle Posts : 206

https://www.youtube.com/user/micelle

Back to top Go down

Post by FightingForSasuke Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:48 am

I don't really know to be honest OTL... I just remember looking at it one day and my head kept telling me that it was boring and I couldn't stand it ... I know thats a stupid reason but my head over rules everything I do...... I may try to get with it again but yeah.....
FightingForSasuke
FightingForSasuke
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kai Posts : 271

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/FightingForSasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by xxMoonie Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:54 pm

Sorry for being ignorant but... what OTL means ? ^^"
About all these animes ;

--> One Piece was really funny at first and all the characters were charming (with their past and all) but the story is too long ! And it's always the same thing : They arrived on an island where there's a problem, they resolved it and then, they go to another island,etc. So I stopped watching it ^^"

--> Naruto was a great anime in my opinion Smile A lot of action and an original storyboard ^^ However, I lost the interest in it because I thought the story was too slow but my cousins told me that the follow-up was great, so when I have time, I'll watch it all over, since the beginning :p *to refresh my memory :p

--> Bleach was an awesome anime ! The action scenes were amazing !! The music was beautiful :D I stopped watching because of the HS episodes. And also, because the story was repeating.

Spoiler:

--> Soul Eater is great anime !! I loved it ! You should watch it because, the story is great and the fight scenes are amazing too ^^ The music is just perfect :D I was so sad that the anime was ended after one season and I hope there will be a continuation ^^
xxMoonie
xxMoonie

Singing Alias : Moonie Posts : 28

https://www.youtube.com/user/xxMoonie

Back to top Go down

Post by zenneth Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:19 pm

for soul eater, the animation quality was GREAT!!! BUT it strayed away too far from the manga which is the only thing i hated in the anime... in the manga tho... I've cosplayed death the kid once... i love the character as well as the seiyuu (miyano mamoru... not gay for him tho =P) and I WANNA COSPLAY HIS MADNESS SUIT!!

Naruto feels dragged but still entertaining.

nyaa~~
zenneth
zenneth
Talkative

Singing Alias : ziforyu Posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Hollowania Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:00 am

Naruto used to be amazing but it's gotten really slow and dull now. ) :
Started Bleach and it's an epic win!!
Haven't watched Soul Reaper in aaaaaaaages but it's really funny and I really like it.
Hollowania
Hollowania

Singing Alias : Hollow Posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Lion Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:38 pm

One of these things is not like the other.

I keep up with the Big Three (including Naruto Gaiden here), but One Piece is my favorite.

However, I haven't read Soul Eater at all yet.
Lion
Lion
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Lion Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down