Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST]

4 posters

Go down

[CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST] Empty [CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST]

Post by ThaiKunoichi Sat Jul 01, 2017 7:05 am

It's been a while since I've used this site lol. And this will be the first time I've taken on the job of recruiting. I'm looking forward to finding some lovely people to work with and hopefully befriend~

We'll be singing LADIES CODE's song "GALAXY". I was unfortunately busy during the first round of the YTECB that's going on right now and my animation skills need some practice without a harsh deadline. Plus, it's the summer and I'm out of school at the moment!

Spoiler:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! I WILL BE CONTACTING THE PEOPLE WHO AUDITIONED MOMENTARILY AND WE'LL GET STARTED ON THIS TRIO~ PLEASE CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES ON HERE FOR THE DISCORD LINK WHERE WE CAN ORGANIZE OUR COVER. THANKS AGAIN!

MEMBERS:
xHiddenxWishperx
nao
ThaiKunoichi

Artist: SalysaBoxface
Mixer(s): KuraiNeko (tuning + effects), ThaiKunoichi (timing)
Animator: ThaiKunoichi

***Feel free to ask me anything~***

Last edited by ThaiKunoichi on Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:03 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : For mods to move it to the archives or delete it.)
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kuma~chan Posts : 230

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaydreamingOtaku/

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST] Empty Re: [CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST]

Post by xHiddenxWhisperx Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:24 am

Name/Alias: xHxWx or Haine
YouTube/Soundcloud/niconico: www.youtube.com/user/xHiddenxWhisperx
Singer/Mixer/Artist: Singer
Show Me What Ya Got!:  I'm assuming this is going to be a Korean project so here are some of my Korean covers! (I didn't know how many you wanted so I posted 6 for some variety)

xHiddenxWhisperx
xHiddenxWhisperx

Singing Alias : Haine / xHxWx Posts : 35

https://www.youtube.com/user/xHiddenxWhisperx

Back to top Go down

[CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST] Empty Re: [CLOSED - DROPPED. MY APOLOGIES & TY FOR SHOWING INTEREST]

Post by ThaiKunoichi Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:53 am

Ahh~ Thank you for your samples. You have a lovely voice! I'll be sure to keep you in mind before I make my decision. Happiness
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by SalysaBoxface Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:50 pm

Name/Alias: SalysaBoxface or SBF
YouTube/Soundcloud/niconico: none :3
Singer/Mixer/Artist: Artist
Show Me What Ya Got!:
I wanna practice my art before I join any Chorus Battle so it will be great if you accept me with what I got right now.
https://www.instagram.com/salysaboxface/

SalysaBoxface
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:33 am

Thank you for your samples! I like your style & I'm glad you can do full-bodies~ Which program do you use, if I may ask? o3o
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by SalysaBoxface Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:11 pm

Thnks!
I use paintool sai for my works.

SalysaBoxface
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:46 am

No problem~ I only ask in case you're chosen & need some assistance

(I don't have SAI, sadly. Just CSP & FireAlpaca so it'd have to be exported as .psd)
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:15 am

Little bump to get noticed by the lovely folks out there~ I just need literally one more person to sing. And after that, if no one else replies in the following week or so, I will close this & we can get started!

(I know not a lot of people in the commu sing Korean songs, but maybe the few that do might be interested? ;w;)
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by nao Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:23 pm

Hello~ I'm really new to this youtaite thing and I haven't really sung anything but I've spent years singing Korean and Japanese songs on my own...hopefully that's okay but if it's not that's totally fine too ^^" 

Name/Alias: nao
YouTube/Soundcloud/niconico: none yet ;_;
Singer/Mixer/Artist: singer
Show Me What Ya Got!: 
I can't post links yet because I am a new member but my username is promisemewings on Casting Call Club and there should be an example of me singing and excerpt from I.O.I's Very Very Very and Love Live! Snow Halation under the auditions section of my profile ^^" Sorry for the hassle!
nao
nao
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : nao Posts : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:31 am

Thank you for signing up! It was no problem navigating the your profile for older auditions~ (I liked that Ailee cover! And I see you're comfortable with layering/harmonies.)

To anyone else thinking of auditioning:

I will close the thread on Sept. 23rd. Please be advised to monitor the thread after then as I will be PMing the chosen singers & staff on YTC forums a link to a Discord group that I've made so we can easily discuss among ourselves there~
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:55 pm

Sorry for closing this a week late; school & activities have been slowly building up in the 1st 3 weeks. Thank you to all who showed interest~

Please check the OP for updates.
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down