rosy's covers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:03 pm

hi i'm rosy i don't know how to sing nor to mix, nor to do anything at all but i'm tired and i don't know any good coping methods so i do this.

good night.



Last edited by luluhoney on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:36 am

nya.. new cover... !! happy new years everyone <3 !
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by keroron on Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Your mixing is way better than mine, if it's any consolation!  Happiness 

In any case, you have a very pleasant voice! It's nice to listen to  Happy  My one comment that you definitely do not have to listen to because I am no expert is that in your KiLLER LADY cover it was a bit hard to hear you over the music sometimes, so I would just watch out for the balance between the volume of the vocals and the volume of the music.

Subscribing to your channel and looking forward to more!!
avatar
keroron
Newbie

Singing Alias : Keroron Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-01-03
Location : The North


Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:55 am

keroron wrote:Your mixing is way better than mine, if it's any consolation!  Happiness 

In any case, you have a very pleasant voice! It's nice to listen to  Happy  My one comment that you definitely do not have to listen to because I am no expert is that in your KiLLER LADY cover it was a bit hard to hear you over the music sometimes, so I would just watch out for the balance between the volume of the vocals and the volume of the music.

Subscribing to your channel and looking forward to more!!
thank you so, so so much !! ;; -- ;; it's rare that my voice is called "nice to listen to" but i'm glad you think of that! thank you for the critic, i'll be sure to remember that on my next covers.!!

thank you so much for the subscription !!
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:56 am

new cover !! ... bleugh i still gotta study though ..

avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by keroron on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:22 pm

Haha, of course! It's very, how to word it-- sweet?  Happiness

Your new cover is really cute too~!! Are you thinking about making a full version? After you're through with studying of course heheh school's the worst  ) :
avatar
keroron
Newbie

Singing Alias : Keroron Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-01-03
Location : The North


Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:55 am

keroron wrote:Haha, of course! It's very, how to word it-- sweet?  Happiness

Your new cover is really cute too~!! Are you thinking about making a full version? After you're through with studying of course heheh school's the worst  ) :
thank you so much !!!!!!! AAAA  !!!!!

my cover cute ?? bleugh thank you !! (i dont think it's good bc of the quality but thank you!!) im definitely thinking of that bc you're asking me !! but i'm not the kind of person who does full covers  bc a) im lazy thats rlly it

thank you again!!
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:56 am

new... crack cover ? :- 0
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by keroron on Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:40 am

Hey, no problem~!! And I don't think the quality is that bad. You definitely don't have to if you don't want to but I'd love to hear it!  Happiness

But how is it a crack cover? Shocked  It's very nice!!
avatar
keroron
Newbie

Singing Alias : Keroron Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-01-03
Location : The North


Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 am

i fell in love with this song again.
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 am

keroron wrote:Hey, no problem~!! And I don't think the quality is that bad. You definitely don't have to if you don't want to but I'd love to hear it!  Happiness

But how is it a crack cover? Shocked  It's very nice!!
eh. i'll do my best!
it was a crack cover bc i was too tired to take it seriously. if you listen close enough you can even hear me laugh in some parts.
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:53 pm

happy... valentimes...
avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by MademoiselleNoir on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:44 am

I don't know what happened with youtube, but you have my like D: 
avatar
MademoiselleNoir
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Noir Female
Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-02-12
Age : 18
Location : Poland


Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by luluhoney on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:40 pm

new cover ! also changed my alias from lulu to rosy!! <3

avatar
luluhoney
Newbie

Posts : 14
Join date : 2016-12-25

Back to top Go down

Re: rosy's covers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum