Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join!

3 posters

Go down

[OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join! Empty [OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join!

Post by MiRaCle-ksk Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Update (Oct 3, 2017): Let's try again this year Smile
Unfortunately I did not get enough interest in this collab when I first posted it last year, but I have not forgotten it. I would like to give it a second try. If it does not progress by December 2017, I'll close this collab.

Hello everyone, this is my first time hosting a collab. I've always wanted to try my hands on hosting my own project, I hope this becomes successful. 
Although I may be a new leader, I have experience with singing, art, mixing, and will try to animate for the first time with this project. I'm more or less looking to people to sing with and have fun, just leave the rest to me! Smile 
But because of the work load I'm placing upon myself, I'll have to skip auditions and make this a first come first serve collab, meaning those who are first to send in lines with no errors will be recruited. 

So onto the requirements, rules, and format!:
1. Any voice type is welcome, but has to be able to reach the notes, and sing clearly
2. Decent mic quality is a must, and try to prevent any background noise in the vocal track
3. Record solo lines, unison, and adlibs separately, and save them as WAV format
4. Solo lines are to be chosen to your liking, and can choose a different character's solo in the second part/verse of the song than the character you did in the first, but cannot take more than one character's lines per part
Ex: Chika's solo in part/verse one, then Riko or You's solo in part/verse two, then someone else in part three, after the bridge (I'd probably be doing Riko,You, then Chika)
*Once solo lines are received and approved, they will be written off in the script, and the next person will be have to choose from the remaining lines
5. I would like this to be a trio, but it doesn't have to be. If a singer decides that they only want to do part one or part two of the song, I'll recruit a fourth (and if needed a fifth) singer to fill in. Just keep checking the script for available lines

Lyrics
Submission Form

Please prepare any avatar/OC/persona info and contact (preferably skype). I want to use the outfits from Daisuki dattara Daijoubu, even though the song is not linked with the outfits. You can choose your own preferred color and the shape cutout on the glove. Or if majority disagrees, we can always come up with something else that everyone likes. 
Thanks for stopping by! I hope my song of choice interests people to try out. You can ask me any questions privately or by commenting on this post, I'll get to you as soon as possible. Let us make some cherry blossoms bloom!

Last edited by MiRaCle-ksk on Tue Oct 03, 2017 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Information update)

MiRaCle-ksk
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join! Empty Re: [OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join!

Post by xHiddenxWhisperx Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:32 pm

I love aqours! This sounds fun Smile I can do Chika! I can have it to you by Sunday (9/18) at the latest.
xHiddenxWhisperx
xHiddenxWhisperx

Singing Alias : Haine / xHxWx Posts : 35

https://www.youtube.com/user/xHiddenxWhisperx

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join! Empty Re: [OPEN] Aqours- Kimeta yo Hand in Hand - looking for 2-3 more people to join!

Post by waterstyleXIII Wed May 17, 2017 3:53 am

is this still open?
= v=
waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Krad Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down