Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Auditioning Rules

Go down

Auditioning Rules Empty Auditioning Rules

Post by YTChorus Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:44 am

Auditioning Rules JxfCAHE
YTChorus staff recommends each member who strives to audition for choruses to read this thread before posting their auditions.

How to audition:

Post your file in the forum thread of the song you want to audition for.
Please make sure that the link/URL of the file is working, or else the judges will not have access to your audition.
Also, take into account that the audition threads only allow auditions to be posted, so do not comment or chat in the thread. For those who are pretending to redo their auditions, please look for their first post and edit it, or delete their old post and post a new link of their audition (Though DO inform us when you are re-posting a new audition).

Q: Where do I upload my Audition to?
A:
Any file-sharing service is all right. Box, Mediafire, etc. We need to be able to download your file and test it with other singers. 

Q: Do I need to sing the whole song?
A:
Please sing the lines that are requested in the audition thread. Please take a look at ALL the lyrics. Some of the lyrics may be bolded at the beginning, in the middle, or at the end of the thread. Sing the bolded lyrics. Make sure that it is timed properly to the instrumental when you turn it in! 

Q: Can I send my audition without background music?
A:
Yes. Please do, actually. Please sing in acapella. Turn in RAW files. This will make it easier for us to put the vocals on the instrumental and test it with other people for blend tests. We know the original rules asked for the vocals to be with the instrumentals, but since we will be doing blend tests now, we request that you give just your raw vocals. Do not add any effects to your vocals or use noise removal.

Q: Is there a possibility to extend the Audition deadlines?
A:
Auditions are, for most of the time, extended for a few days, and sometimes weeks. We reserve the right to extend auditions if there aren't enough people. We also reserve the right to accept fewer or more people than we originally said we would accept.

YTChorus
YTChorus
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down