Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[OPEN] sai's mixing requests

2 posters

Go down

[OPEN] sai's mixing requests Empty [OPEN] sai's mixing requests

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Hello! 
- So recently I've been wanting to advance my mixing skills but came across a huge issue - I have no voice to mix. 
I haven't gotten my mic as yet and finding people to mix for isn't as easy as it seems, in addition to the fact that I don't have examples to give out because I wasn't able to mix anyone. BUT I'm hoping to change that now. 

I'm sorry I can't give you examples, but I'm willing to mix for anyone and everyone. I'm not a master, a fetus at best to be perfectly honest, but I promise and hope you wont be disappointed! 

If you really want to hear anything I've done, I mixed a shortened off vocal version of Ohisama by Amesaki Annainin. (soundcloud.com/sayhmen/tracks)

guidelines and info--

• I //may// be able to do shortened off vocals of anime openings etc. but doing those may take a lot longer and so I will not be holding requests for them until I practice more with it specifically.
  • I will be taking no more than 3 requests at a time. //school is crazy for me right now but i'm still willing to do these//
  • I use FL Studio //i honestly like it better than Audition >.<// and recently bought SoundToys for effects. 
  • If you want your voice a specific way for a song //Please. Let. Me. Know. Beforehand.// I like knowing how you want it before I add any of my touches to it.
  • I //want// do to choruses BUT i'm not confident in it enough to take requests. If anything i'll TRY IT ONCE. If you take me, i'd rather you have me as a SUPPORTING MIXER. (by special request only)
  • I am open to duets, trios, and solos!
  • Please, please, please,please Please have a decent mic. Nothing is harder than mixing with a very low quality microphone.
  • Remember: if you send me raw, uncleaned vocals it will take longer to mix. So I ask that you clean your vocals of any background noise/mouse clicking before sending them in. Also if you have any harmonies etc. please send those in separately from the main vocals. c;
  • Along with the vocals, please include the off vocal. I noticed recently just how many vocaloid songs I don't know, so finding the off vocals myself will indeed take longer. 
  • .wav or .mp3 files are welcome!
  • credit would be awesome!
  • Please set a deadline for me! One request should take no more than 3 days. //depending on my school schedule// If a week goes by, don't be afraid to POKE me.

contact me

twitter: saimensa | skype: bokuroaka

Back to top Go down

[OPEN] sai's mixing requests Empty Re: [OPEN] sai's mixing requests

Post by rainyskies13 Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:35 pm

Hi~ :D

I recently did a part for a Glow chorus but I wanted to cover the song myself, so I did a second take to fill in the parts I didn't do the first time. They sound a little different and I'm too busy to mix myself, so I was wondering if you would like to try? Everything is timed and cleaned already Smile Feel free to delete the humming parts in the middle, I didn't realize it was still in there lol

file1: https://app.box.com/s/rtdbix0ogrfv627dkmxhce6ngh0mz333
file2: https://app.box.com/s/eutd0om8ialq454kew8dnnx58019c5o5
offvocal: https://app.box.com/s/jqabginaz55eq966b7a910hxt2pb1jf5
onvocal: https://app.box.com/s/8c1nxnugss1qvkfe1i91ou29le08uuy7
rainyskies13
rainyskies13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rainy Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:39 pm

rainyskies13 wrote:Hi~ :D

I recently did a part for a Glow chorus but I wanted to cover the song myself, so I did a second take to fill in the parts I didn't do the first time. They sound a little different and I'm too busy to mix myself, so I was wondering if you would like to try? Everything is timed and cleaned already Smile Feel free to delete the humming parts in the middle, I didn't realize it was still in there lol

Hey!! Thank you so much for your request. 
Ok for the mixdown, I did come across one issue. That being your vocals and the off vocal didn't match completely. (app.box.com/s/xz3u0fvnde033vpjqy4jda7tzz9hl8ye) < -- This is the unfinished ver. But I wanted your opinion on it just in case you didn't want me to use a specific effect on your voice. I did remove the adlibs because when I attempted to amplify them, the heavy guitar and instrumentals drowned it out COMPLETELY.

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyskies13 Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:07 pm

I used and the one I gave might've been a little different lol You might need to re-time some of it to match, if that's okay. Also, I don't mind effects, maybe some reverb is okay but I do kinda wanna stick to the original sound if possible. Thanks for mixing!
rainyskies13
rainyskies13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 pm

@rainyskies13 Alright it's done! The harmonies are on lower octaves and I hope that's ok. I had tried the higher ones but it sounded a bit too squeaky. (https://app.box.com/s/4z7iqsxcfjxx0x5zo40y00op475x7pjk)

Back to top Go down

Post by rainyskies13 Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:47 pm

fantome wrote:@rainyskies13 Alright it's done! The harmonies are on lower octaves and I hope that's ok. I had tried the higher ones but it sounded a bit too squeaky. (https://app.box.com/s/4z7iqsxcfjxx0x5zo40y00op475x7pjk)

wow o:! It sounds amazing <33 Thanks so much~ I didn't know you can make harmonies too x)
rainyskies13
rainyskies13
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:50 pm

Yeah, haha. I'm glad you like it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Apr 08, 2016 4:35 pm

Hello, 

If you're still taking requests, may I get Eternal Snow mixed? Also, I have no idea how to clean, so would you rather prefer I retook the last I love you (since that captured a lot of air?). As for the mixing, since I don't have harmos, perhaps some reverb on the Hold me tight/I love you won't hurt? Otherwise, I leave judgement calls to you >v<b

All the files you need ^^ 

DL: by the end of this month is fine~ (I can always extend as I'm in no hurry--but you asked for a DL so here you go!)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down