Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild!

+4
mysticurry
niwa
sonic-nancy-fan
Onion
8 posters

Go down

[Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild! Empty [Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild!

Post by Onion Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:49 am

Good morning everyone! It is I, onion, back from the dead to give you your monthly theme! Now I know I'm not the regular announcer to give out these things, as the current mod of this is busy, but rest assured I'm sure she'll be back to doing her job once everything settles down!

The Monthly Theme for March is Spring Break, Going Wild!

What is Spring Break? What do you mean by going wild? Why it means those two things of course. I guess. I was just told to enter all this in so I don't really know myself. But it sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe incorporate flowers into your entry, or sing a fun song that reminds you of the good ol' days. The skies the limit. Just remember to follow the guidelines below!

Now I can go back to being dead.

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of March to be accepted. Please plan accordingly. 
  • Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. If the song you are covering is not that long and it is the full song, please let Aerlith/Kagi/me know in advance. If the full song is over 1:30 and you are just covering part of it, it still needs to be at least 1:30 or it will not be accepted. 
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song. 
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too. 
  • If you are doing a written piece, as long as it has to do with the themes mentioned above, it will be fine. 

Not sure what to do?

• Take a video of yourself throwing flowers in the air!
  • Write a song about how you feel about your spring break/exams?
  • Sing songs about spring?
  • Go wild! Draw some wild art!

Please post your entries in this thread. Use this nifty form below!
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Twitter account:[/b] (If you have one, we'll be retweeting your covers on Twitter @YTCForums)
[b]Link
 to your entry:[/b] (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your 
portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the 
entry.)
[b]Name of your entry:[/b] (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】 
[b]How does this entry fit the theme?:[/b] Please write at least 1-2 sentences about how your entry fits the theme.

Entries will only be accepted if you post them to the thread. Please do not post a video on your portfolio or upload it onto your channel and expect us to just know that it is your entry for the monthly theme. You must also make a post about it in this thread linking to your entry.

We hope you enjoy this monthly theme! If you would like more information on how the monthly themes work, you can go here. If you are not sure whether or not your entry will fit, feel free to ask! [Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild! Icon_smile

Entries

Last edited by RiEDe on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed February to march)
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

[Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild! Empty Re: [Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild!

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:48 pm

Name: Joker {sonic-nancy-fan}
Link to your entry: https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t5551p105-joker-s-trans-lyrics#285807
Name of your entry: Tricolore Airline~Miku
How does this entry fit the theme?: This song fits the theme because of two things that Onion said "Sing a fun song that reminds you of the good ol' days. The skies the limit" This song sounds old-timey and it is about flying, so the sky is not the limit~
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

[Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild! Empty Re: [Monthly Theme] Spring break, Going Wild!

Post by niwa Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:53 am

Name: niwa
Twitter account: @niwa_aan
Link to your entry: ❁『明日へのLast Race』 Cover 【niwa】
Name of your entry: ❁『明日へのLast Race』 Cover 【niwa】 
How does this entry fit the theme?: Well... As some of you might now, this is from the show Free! ~ eternal SUMMER ~ ... Yet... for me it fits perfectly. It's a song about picking up your dreams again even though they were all shattered before. A song for giving your best. And that's what spring is for me. A time where you revive every dream you lost in the last year and start from anew. That's why I chose this song for this monthly theme! owo/
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by mysticurry Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:30 am

Name: Rena
Link to your entry:[size] Hana wa Saku[/size]
Name of your entry: Hana wa Saku (Cover)
How does this entry fit the theme?: this song is made after the earthquake that hits Japan five years ago, the song basically says that "what's happened is already happened, so we should move on with our life" which although it doesnt seem very happy and spring-y, i feel that this song fits the theme because we're talking about spring, which in Japan is the start of a new school year)
mysticurry
mysticurry

Singing Alias : 【 】 Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnepho Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Name: Sunne
Twitter account: @sunnepho
Link to your entry: here!
Name of your entry: 【Sunne】ラヴァーズ| Lovers を歌ってみた~NARUTO:Shippūden OP09 (JP cover) 
How does this entry fit the theme?: This song was what came to mind when I read "reminds you of the good ol' days." 8DD It brings to mind warmth and comfort as I imagine myself to be that crying child, and the song promises strength and support, an outstretched hand. Plus, it had always been one of my favourite Naruto OPs, so there's the nostalgia factor, too!
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

Post by KetsunoAna Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:04 pm

Name: 結のアナ
Twitter account: @momixkyuuseishu
Link to your entry: Over here!
Name of your entry: 【おそ松さん!OP2】全力バタンキュー【結のアナ】 
How does this entry fit the theme?: It's Spring Break! Time to get down to shenanigans. Osomatsu-san! is about six man-children who are NEETs and gets to doing absolutely nothing and everything with their lives (a.k.a. How everyone is during Spring Breaks)
KetsunoAna
KetsunoAna

Singing Alias : 結のアナ Posts : 13

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm2F1rQncrgZxYaCt7I2onw

Back to top Go down

Post by misaaya Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:02 pm

Name: misaaya
Twitter account:@misaayaaaa

Link to your entry: pictures
Name of your entry:Duluth Trip!
How does this entry fit the theme?:Well, I don't know if it counts, but for spring break I went up north with my friends and it was WILDD //shot but no really, this was the highlight of the whole trip. Watching the sun rise !!
misaaya
misaaya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : misaaya Posts : 157

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Misaaya1

Back to top Go down

Post by Catalyst Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Name: Cata
Twitter account: poke me
Link to your entry: poke me more
[b]Name of your entry:
【Catalyst】遥かな空間へ (To a Faraway Space) Cover & Gameplay 『Half-Minute HeroII』
How does this entry fit the theme?: well, this song is about using music to penetrate darkness and opening a new door to a peaceful world, which is symbolically everything spring offers: a refreshing season, new life, sprouting flowers after the winter frost....etc.
Catalyst
Catalyst
Talkative

Singing Alias : Catalyst Posts : 374

SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/TentaikansokuP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down