Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation!

+3
yourfavoritejune
Sunnepho
Aisuu aka RiEDe
7 posters

Go down

[Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation! Empty [Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation!

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:23 pm

Hi hello hELLO it's me. I'm terribly sorry for the late release of this month's theme becuase I got busy with college and packing my stuff to go back home for the CNY holiday. As February is the month of the Lunar New Year, this month's theme is about the interpretation of this quote:

"May you be happy and prosperous!"

[Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation! Firework-happy-new-year
The quote is directly translated from a CNY greeting
" 恭喜发财 "

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of February until the 5th of March to be accepted. Please plan accordingly. 
  • Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. If the song you are covering is not that long and it is the full song, please let Aerlith/Kagi/me know in advance. If the full song is over 1:30 and you are just covering part of it, it still needs to be at least 1:30 or it will not be accepted. 
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song. 
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too. 
  • If you are doing a written piece, as long as it has to do with the themes mentioned above, it will be fine.

Not sure what to do?

• Make a list of things that will make you happy and prosperous.
  • Write a song about how you feel about the Lunar New year
  • Sing Lunar New Year songs?
  • Make art about what Lunar New Year is to you?

Please post your entries in this thread. Use this nifty form below!
Code:
Code:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Twitter account:[/b] (If you have one, we'll be retweeting your covers on Twitter @YTCForums)
[b]Link
 to your entry:[/b] (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your
portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the
entry.)
[b]Name of your entry:[/b] (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】
[b]How does this entry fit the theme?:[/b] Please write at least 1-2 sentences about how your entry fits the theme.

Entries will only be accepted if you post them to the thread. Please do not post a video on your portfolio or upload it onto your channel and expect us to just know that it is your entry for the monthly theme. You must also make a post about it in this thread linking to your entry.

We hope you enjoy this monthly theme! If you would like more information on how the monthly themes work, you can go here. If you are not sure whether or not your entry will fit, feel free to ask! [Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation! Icon_smile

Entries
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

[Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation! Empty Re: [Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation!

Post by Sunnepho Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:02 pm

Name: Sunne
Twitter account: @Sunnepho
Link to your entry: here
Name of your entry:【翻唱】同一首歌 | the same song【Sunne】
How does this entry fit the theme?: Can you get more CNY than this song? 8'DD This is 毛阿敏 version of the ending song that plays at the end of the spring festival tv special every year. It's called "the same song", and it's about togetherness and happiness.
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

[Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation! Empty Re: [Monthly Theme] February: Quote Intepretation!

Post by yourfavoritejune Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:46 pm

Name: june
Twitter account: @1004lights
Link to your entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USuYkvLwVlc
Name of your entry: 【june】SAYONARA 歌ってみた
How does this entry fit the theme?: "May you be happy and prosperous!" That's what I said (though not these exact words) to the other people I had to let go in my life for reasons. It was painful saying goodbye, but I know that as long as they are happy, I can be happy.
yourfavoritejune
yourfavoritejune

Singing Alias : june Posts : 42

https://www.youtube.com/user/yourfavoritejune

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:22 pm

Name: Joker {sonic-nancy-fan}
Link to your entry: https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t5551p105-joker-s-trans-lyrics#285675
Name of your entry: Kumo no Iseki~MEIKO OR Len OR Miku and MEIKO
How does this entry fit the theme?: Well, the song mentions the moon and sounds very traditional. The theme is about the 'lunar' new year so lunar=moon and I think the song matches the traditional-ness of the Lunar New Year celebrations.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by niwa Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:00 am

Name:niwa
Twitter account: @niwa_aan
Link
 to your entry:
[size] ❁『Wrinkle | しわ』 HVD! Cover【niwa】 [/size]
Name of your entry: ❁『Wrinkle | しわ』 HVD! Cover【niwa】 
How does this entry fit the theme?: This is a song about spending a whole life happy and prosperous, I think. Because that couple did all the things together they wanted and till the bitter end they could smile together. And a life like this is what I connect with "happy and prosperous", I also wish that many people will be able to be as happy as they are~
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by uniqueharmony Sat Feb 27, 2016 3:14 am

Name:uni☆haru
Link to your entry: Here!
Name of your entry: uni☆haru - ハッピーシンセサイザ (Happy Synthesizer) ~Acoustic Ver.~ 歌ってみた
How does this entry fit the theme?: synthesize - verb: to combine (a number of things) into a coherent whole. I approached the "synthesizer" in "Happy Synthesizer" less as an electronic instrument and more as a thing that brings people together so that everyone can be happy!
uniqueharmony
uniqueharmony

Singing Alias : uni☆haru Posts : 27

https://www.youtube.com/user/xuniquexharmonyx

Back to top Go down

Post by misaaya Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:31 pm

Name:misaaya
Link to your Entry:here

Name of your Entry:【☼】La Vanille (PREVIEW) 【KuroNya】

How does this entry fit the theme?:song's about a childhood friend, but since they've parted ways, they both want to each other to be happy and smile.
misaaya
misaaya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : misaaya Posts : 157

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Misaaya1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down