Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

【OPEN】Elysian☆Symphony Chorus Auditions! | Looking for vocalists, artists, animators, mixers/tuners, and scripters!

2 posters

Go down

【OPEN】Elysian☆Symphony Chorus Auditions! | Looking for vocalists, artists, animators, mixers/tuners, and scripters! Empty 【OPEN】Elysian☆Symphony Chorus Auditions! | Looking for vocalists, artists, animators, mixers/tuners, and scripters!

Post by ElysianSymphonyChorus Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:01 pm

ElysianSymphony Chorus
Leader/Founder: Kaeli / Suka
Co-Founders: Shina, Venus, Faith, and Min Young
Assistant Leader: Shina
Vocal Coach(es): Shina, Faith
Revisor(s): Venus, Min Young

Our Contacts
Leader's Email: xColorizedScar@gmail.com
Assistant Leader's Email: sasakishina@gmail.com
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hello everyone! My name is Kaeli, but my Youtaite name is Suka~! I am the leader and founder of Elysian☆Symphony Chorus. 
Elysian☆Symphony Chorus is a Japanese/English chorus full of people with different personalities and backgrounds, but all have one thing in common.
☆~WE ALL LOVE SINGING~☆

MAJOR REQUIREMENTS
You must have either a Youtube and/or SoundCloud account! This applies to others who aren't signing up as a singer as well. We want to be able to credit you for your work. You must also have a Skype account so we can communicate with you, as well as the other members!

!!!Before you sign up, please read this link and the information below!!!

☆~ DEADLINE IS DECEMBER 20TH ~☆

SINGER INFORMATION

We are in search of 10 singers!
We are interested in recruiting SIX MALE SINGERS and FOUR FEMALE SINGERS.
Of course, age does NOT matter in our chorus!
Some of our covers will involve a little bit of rap, and so if you can rap in Japanese and/or English, we'd be interested in you a lot more. And yes, rappers MUST sing as well~!
We need singers who are comfortable with taking constructive criticism from both our team and members and be able to get out of their own comfort zone to fulfil our standards.

Singer Applicants will have an interview with me, Kaeli, our assistant leader, Shina, and our vocal coach, Faith.

TEAM STAFF INFORMATION

We are in search of 2-4 Mixers/Tuners!
If you are experienced or have basic knowledge on mixing music, then there is a high possibility that we'll add you.
We need mixers/tuners who are comfortable with taking constructive criticism from both our team and members.

We are in search of 1-4 Animators!
[You MUST have experience with animating]
We need animators that will be able to animate for our future choruses and secret projects!
We need animators who are comfortable with taking constructive criticism from both our team and members.

We are in search of 1-4 Artists!
[Your art MUST be digital art, not traditional]
Your art style will highly depend on whether or not you'll be added in. We're open to a variety of art styles. We need artists who are comfortable with taking constructive criticism from both our team and members, and will be able to get out of their own comfort zone in order to fulfil our standards.
Artists will be drawing a number of things for our animators to use!

We are in search of 2-5 Scripters!
We need scripters who have experience with both creating scripts and scripting songs in both English and/or Japanese. Our scripters will be working on secret projects for E☆SC as well!

F.A.Q.

Q: How long can our audition videos be?
A: We'd prefer if your audition video(s) are at least one minute long (50 seconds, minimum). Anything less will be put aside until we finish reviewing the others. Of course, you are allowed to make it longer! Just as long it isn't longer than 10 minutes...

Q: What kind of song should we sing for our audition video?
A: We'd prefer if you sand any type of anime/vocaloid song in Japanese, or in both Japanese and English. Our main focus will be on your Japanese pronunciations and control.

Q: How will I know if I got in?
A: I, Kaeli, will create a skype chat with all the people who got in, after the video of the results are posted. Since I will already have your skype contacts due to the interview, I can already add you in without going through the trouble of trying to contact you once again.

Q: What if I don't have a good mic?
A: The lowest quality mic we decided to take is the ipad/iphone mic. The quality of that mic is okay, but when you record, please go to a quiet room so there isn't so much background noise.

Q: Can I tune my voice for my audition video?
A: Yes, you are allowed to tune your voice, but don't tune it so much to the point where you sound like a completely different person.

Q: Should I add music to my audition video or not?
A: You are allowed to add music, if you wish. If you are chosen to be one of our members, your audio for your audition, whether or not it has music, will be put in the results video.

Q: I want to be a scripter, but I'm not sure what I'm suppose to put for my entry! What should I put?
A: If you don't post one of your scripter you have done before, we decided to add scripters onto our skype and give them a random song to script/arrange lyrics for. We will give you a day to arrange lyrics for 12 people. The purpose is to find out if you are able to arrange reasonable song lyrics for 12 people in one day. For the entry part (If you want to be a scripter), just put "I want to be a scripter!".

ElysianSymphonyChorus
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : E✰SC Posts : 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcfISvoSZSNW7o3tRV5JYog

Back to top Go down

【OPEN】Elysian☆Symphony Chorus Auditions! | Looking for vocalists, artists, animators, mixers/tuners, and scripters! Empty Re: 【OPEN】Elysian☆Symphony Chorus Auditions! | Looking for vocalists, artists, animators, mixers/tuners, and scripters!

Post by Onion Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:58 pm

I've had part-time job interviews with less expectations than this
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down