Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST

+7
Kumoshi
Sunnepho
xMiharu
niwa
Aisuu aka RiEDe
sonic-nancy-fan
DefectRila
11 posters

Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST  Empty [MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST

Post by DefectRila Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:44 pm

Since for some odd reason, the Monthly Theme of October was not made in a timely matter this month.
Therefore, I am currently acting independently and making a random theme!

I shall title this theme..... Let it go~

October is a time when Autumn is happy. Things begin to turn orange and leaves start to fall.

"When such happens, one should not bring about sadness for those that fall. But rather encourage oneself to continue on for those that have fallen before you. Cherish all that has happened before, both the good and bad, for they make who you are. Oneself is something worth realizing and struggling over for happiness, and that itself is life."

So what about all this gibberish that some people may have read?
Not much.... BUT...

This month's themes involves....

• Falling, This may include physically or metaphorically.
  • Gratuity, This involves the act of being grateful for a certain event. (It's not Thanksgiving, but we have to be glad that things have happened and existed within our lives when they end.)
  • Releasing, or... Let it goo~, This may involve a peaceful release/conquer of some sort. (I'll leave it to your interpretation to determine what this refers to. Perhaps a bittersweet or happy ending of some sort XD.)
  • Halloween Theme, for monthly holiday consistency.

I have tried to make it as abstract and free flowing as possible, but there is probably a lot that I have missed.
Feel free to ask questions if you are unsure if your idea may or may not fit the theme.
Note: Your submission only requires to follow one(1) of the topics, you may do more, but one is enough for it to count.

Suggestions:
Don't have any ideas?
How about trying things such as...

• Answer by Dixie Flatline
  • 39 by Sasakure.UK/Deco*27
  • Fallin' Fallin' Fallin' By Dixie Flatline
  • Glow by keeno
  • Hello/How are you by Nanou
  • Art relating to the themes above (Get them creative juices flowing!)
  • Literature relating to the themes above (You too creative writers!)

There are plenty of other options for you to do, these are just random songs that (I probably listen to often XD) I feel fit the theme in some way. Remember! You are not limited to these options provided!

Have fun with this Month's Theme!
DefectRila

(More Topics may be added during the month as this was made on the spot for those who may want to start)

Guidelines

• Your entry must be done in the month of October to be accepted.
  • Your piece of work does not need to be vocaloid-related.
  • If you are covering a song, it should be at least 1:30 minutes long. If the song you are covering is not that long and it is the full song, please let Aerlith know in advance. If the full song is over 1:30 and you are just covering part of it, it still needs to be at least 1:30 or it will not be accepted. 
  • If you wish to write translyrics, please write translyrics for the whole song. 
  • If you are doing art, please do at least half-body! A background is preferable, but if you can't do that, that is fine, too.
  • In one or two sentences, please explain how your entry fits the theme.

Submission Format:

Name:
Link to your entry: (If you have a portfolio, you can upload it to your portfolio (ex. in Share Your Work) and then LINK to the post with the entry.)
Name of your entry: (Please put the title the way you are UPLOADING the song. ex. 「HYBRID」❉【Aerlith】 
Why it fits the theme: Explain how your submission fits a theme.

Last edited by DefectRila on Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total

DefectRila
Shinra's Pet
Shinra's Pet

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST  Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:13 am

Name: Joker {sonic-nancy-fan}
Link to your entry: https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t5551p90-joker-s-trans-lyrics#284714
Name of your entry: Gaikotsu Gakudan to Riria
Why it fits the theme:
Gratutity- she is dedicating the song to someone
Falling- she falls a lot in the fan pv.XD
Releasing- by the end, the singer appears to have let go of some of her feelings
Halloween- the song does mention skeletons
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST  Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] October - Let it go~ DUE DATE: Nov. 4th 11:59PM/23:59 PST

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:16 am

Name: Ai-suu
Link to your entry: Seasons die one after another
Name of your entry: ❄【Ai-suu】─『Kisetsu wa tsugi tsugi shindeiku』 [Short Oneshot] [Short Oneshot]

Link to your entry: I LIKE TO CONTRIBUTE MORE
Name of your entry: Kaneki and his beautiful flowers
Why it fits the theme: Seasons die one after another, just like the falling leaves of October.

The song is also about letting go of something as well as grieving, which is also an act of gratuity. As for the Halloween portion of this month's theme, I guess Kaneki's bloody tears will do?
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by niwa Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Name: niwa
Link to your entry: This is it.
Name of your entry: ❁『Koi wo Shiyou yo - Boku no Pico OP -』THANKS FOR 69 SUBS!【MokkunxPico | niwa?】 
Why it fits the theme: Since it's a "Thanks for 69 subs"-Video it's kind of obvious that this is going to be for the theme "Gratuity"... But I guess... Since it's Boku no Pico, it's scary enough to go for Halloween as well. 
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by xMiharu Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:58 am

Im not sure whether this song fits into this month's theme, but oh well.. Im gonna give it a go...

Name: YUKI USAGI
Link to your entry: Woohoo here~
Name of your entry: アヤノの幸福理論 Ayano's Theory of Happiness【YUKI USAGI】 
Why it fits the theme: Because...  Ayano jumped off the building D: (Fall) to save her adopted siblings and friends (Gratuity... she sacrificed herself to save the people she loves *sobs*). It must be a tough decision for her to let go of everything she loves. Lastly, the song mentioned red eyes & monsters (So i guess this falls under Halloween).
xMiharu
xMiharu

Singing Alias : YUKI USAGI Posts : 43
Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/YUKIUSAAAGI

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnepho Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:43 pm

Name: Sunne
Link to your entry: SC link
Name of your entry: 【Sunne】 アンサー ~ Answer (English lyrics by Razzy -- WIP)
Why it fits the theme: (Aha, so it's a WIP because I've been sick for a while, so haven't been able to sing.) I cheaped out and went with one of the suggested songs... 8'DD BUT, it's always been one of my favourite songs, and I've been looking forward to covering it at some point. Answer is all about letting go of the past, past feelings, past hurt, past love. I really like the message of the song! Even though the memories won't actually ever leave us, we can still move on.
Sunnepho
Sunnepho
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 橙 (tou) Posts : 191

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/sunnepho

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Name: Kumoshi
Link to your entry: YouTube (or, if it gets blocked, Soundcloud)
Name of your entry: 【Kumoshi】Sekai no Namida (セカイノナミダ) - Yuuki Aira【歌ってみた】
Why it fits the theme: The song talks about struggling to let go of feelings and memories of someone that you care a lot about, wavering between “I want to forget” and “I don’t want to forget” and wishing that you could have kept your bond with the person.
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyraeth Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:52 am

Name: Kyraeth
Link to your entry: https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t6627p15-kyra-s-art#284912
Name of your entry: Witch
Why it fits the theme: It's Halloween :D So I designed a witch OC who summons spirits to do her bidding ^_^
Kyraeth
Kyraeth

Singing Alias : Kyra Posts : 48

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by misaaya Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:44 am

name: misaaya
Link to Your Entry: https://youtu.be/9ox1ZqHHlMg
Name of Your Entry: Courage
Why it fits the theme: Courage is bravery, so when times are scary (like Halloween), you need strength and bravery to overcome fears.
misaaya
misaaya
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : misaaya Posts : 157

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Misaaya1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lys Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:16 pm

Name: Lys
Link to your entry: https://app.box.com/s/4jysbfonxm4a9oopbsep84o720mpek9w
Name of your entry:【Lys】 Come Little Children
Why it fits the theme: Sp0o0o00oo0ky song. It's literally about kidnapping children and it's from Hocus Pocus which is an AWESOME HALLOWEEN MOVIE!
Lys
Lys
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lys Posts : 52

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Razzlyify

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:59 pm

Name: shortcake
Twitter account: @shortcakefosho_
Link to your entry: boop bop bop
Name of your entry: Girl A
How does this entry fit the theme?: This was inspired by the song Girl A by PowaPowaP. The song talks about "falling" out of touch with many things, like love, and even living life itself. The main character then falls into depression and despair. (The video art is very simple, so I did a quick doodle in MS Paint to mimic it.)

☆☆☆
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down