Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】

+7
vivisings
niwa
Kumoshi
AC_QueenOfSpades
FlueFaker
Emi
shortcake-kun
11 posters

Go down

【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】 Empty 【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】

Post by shortcake-kun Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:11 am

Hello everyone! After the recent news of PowaPowaP's death, I thought I should cover one of his songs as a tribute. PowaPowaP's music has made a huge impact on my life, so why shouldn't I share that with others? That's why I decided to organize a Strobe Last chorus. I originally thought to make a Strobe Light chorus, but I had a too great of an idea for Strobe Last to pass it up.

Strobe Last is a fairly easy song to sing, so we'll be singing it in Japanese. I don't have too high of an expectation for mic quality, but it can't be terrible. I need art and animation practice, so I'll /obviously/ be doing the art and animation. Mixing isn't my strong suit, so I'd like to have someone else mix. Although, if no one signs up for a mixer by the deadline, I'll mix it as well. I'd like to have a minimum of 6 singers (including me), but if needed, then I'll extend it. (like if alot of awesome people sign up then oh wow but pls be gentle)

Deadline for sign up is AUGUST 26. I need time to settle into the school season, so hopefully this gives people enough time to audition! And by that time, I'll most likely have already made my choice. ouo)/
Please sign up as a singer and/or mixer using the form below.

LYRICS:

ON VOCAL:

OFF VOCAL:

Thank you and have a nice day/afternoon/night!! <3

Last edited by shortcake-kun on Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Singing Alias : shorty Posts : 76

I'm on the spice rack! Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】

Post by Emi Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:22 pm

Many people hosting Strobe Last choruses for PowaPowaP, and I'm really glad. ;__; 

Name/Alias: Emi
YT/SC: MauuChu
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): Skype is MauuChu
Persona Reference: Boop

If there's not too many people, I can offer to mix. If there's more than like, 10 people, I'd prefer to be super backup orz;;

Emi
Emi
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : エミ Posts : 1282

Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/Vyrai

Back to top Go down

【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】 Empty Re: 【CLOSED】 Strobe Last (ストロボラスト) Chorus!! 【RECORDING】

Post by FlueFaker Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:39 am

Name/Alias: Airin
YT/SC: FlueFaker
Way of Contact (Skype): fluefaker
Audition Link/Sample of Work: Tawagoto SpeakerSayoko (WIP)Clean Freak
Character/Persona Reference: OC Reference
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Singing Alias : Airin Posts : 464

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZojn27wPljAGP7RiTbzSug

Back to top Go down

Post by AC_QueenOfSpades Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:55 pm

Name/Alias: AC
YT/SC: Aña Chronos
Way of Contact: (Twitter) @AC_LAmoureuxVI or pm here, I have skype AC_LAmoureuxVI but I don't use it often (my laptop is having problems loading skype)
Audition Link/Sample of Work: (my cute type of voice) Too Late to Tell, (a more mature version of my voice) Ayano's Theory of Happiness
Character/Persona Reference: Here you go Smile

Last edited by AC_QueenOfSpades on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
AC_QueenOfSpades
AC_QueenOfSpades
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Aña Chronos Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:09 pm

Name/Alias: Kumoshi
YT/SC: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kaisoumizu/
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): Skype - kaisoumizu, Twitter - @kumoshiete, Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/sydney.y.ji
Audition Link/Sample of Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5itBc9OmYNs
Character/Persona Reference: here
Any comments or concerns?: School starts for me around the same time as the deadline for these auditions, so I may be a little slower to record ;;

Thank you for your consideration!
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by niwa Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:13 pm

Name/Alias: niwa
YT/SC: niwa's Youtube
Way of Contact: Skype - taleeden; Twitter: @niwa_aan
Audition Link/Sample of Work: Summertime Record; Full Course for Candy addicts; Kimi wo nosete
Character/Persona Reference: over here~
Any comments or concerns?: I'll be working now, so I won't be able to be online before 4.30PM (GMT+2). At weekends my time could be fully dedicated to you. And it would be my first time collaborating (just to warn you) :3~
niwa
niwa

Singing Alias : niwa Posts : 28
Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnN6fO0YiSEqCkt25vcLBzg

Back to top Go down

Post by vivisings Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:01 pm

Name/Alias: shokora
YT/SC: ShokoraOto
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): mikachocolat. - skype / @spaceyhime - twitter 
Audition Link/Sample of Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5R3BI07Yfk
Character/Persona Reference: ref
Any comments or concerns?: None! I'd really love to be a part of this if posssible. PowaPowa was one of my favorite producers..
vivisings
vivisings

Singing Alias : shokoraoto Posts : 16

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClO0JrG242txchH5dx57vLg

Back to top Go down

Post by Eclipse 食 Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:12 pm

Name/Alias: Eclipse
YT/SC: YT
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): Skype: legulus390r
Audition Link/Sample of Work: a vision
Character/Persona Reference: Yes
Eclipse 食
Eclipse 食

Singing Alias : Eclipse Posts : 14

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 am

Hello everyone~ This is sort of a bump/news update. First off, I'd like to thank everyone who has auditioned so far! I appreciate that you gave thought to this chorus! Second, I've decided to push the deadline a bit farther than previously set, only because I want to give as much time to this chorus as I can, and the deadline I set is not as fitting with my current schedule. Crying For now this means no deadline till further notice, but this doesn't mean forever (probably a week or two at the most.) Thank you for understanding!! <3 //rolls away
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Felya-chii Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:49 am

Name/Alias: Felya
YT/SC: YT
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): Skype: felya_nyan
Audition Link/Sample of Work: unravel cover
Character/Persona Reference: meow
Felya-chii
Felya-chii
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Felya Posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jhalysz Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:46 am

Name/Alias: alys
YT/SC: Youtube
Way of Contact (Skype is preferred): skype: Jhalysz
Audition Link/Sample of Work: Urgh Meh 
Character/Persona Reference: Alys Abraham
Jhalysz
Jhalysz

Singing Alias : alys Posts : 45

http://jhalysz.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mi-chan Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:34 am

Name/Alias: Miki/Mi-chan
YT/SC: www
Way of Contact - skype: nikki.mikihara
Audition Link/Sample of Work: Sakura kiss My secret
Character/Persona Reference: Yay~
Mi-chan
Mi-chan
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:34 pm

AUDITIONS ARE CLOSED!! Thank you to everyone who auditioned!! It means a lot to me, and I hope we can come out with a great chorus! I've already PM'ed those of you who I've decided to include in this chorus, and I've added you into a Skype group as well. This thread will now be here to post information about progress of the chorus, and other info as needed. Again, thank you all so so much, and I can't wait to be apart of this with you. Smile //rolls away
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:34 pm

BEEP BOOP BUMP~ Finally got the script link to work,so here it is: linky link There is no deadline for vocals at the moment, so just be wary of time! I will also try my best not get swept away by my busy schedule. PLEASE RECORD AND SAVE YOUR VOCALS AS A MONO WAV FILE. It is preferred by our mixer, so we shall follow their wishes. Other than that, there really is nothing else to say! Have a nice day/afternoon/night!  sweet  //nyoom
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:18 pm

EDIT: We've found a new artist!! Happiness
Aaaah, I'm sorry to say that my tablet has drawn it's last line today, and is out of service for good. This means that there is an opening for an artist, so my downfall is your grand opportunity, I guess. I won't be getting a new one til' Christmas, so I won't waste any time.

Artists can sign up using the same form above, and there is currently no deadline. Have a nice day/afternoon/night!!  Crying  //cries over my tablet
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:32 pm

Helloooo~ Things are moving a bit slow, so deadline for lines are Dec. 12th. If there is any problem with the date, please message me about it. Thank you & have a nice day/afternoon/night! ☆
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by shortcake-kun Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:02 pm

Aah, to make things short, my computer exploded & I have lost all files to the project. I am very sorry for wasting your time, and I will not be continuing this chorus. Thank you for your participation.
shortcake-kun
shortcake-kun
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your computer ): Thanks for the notice!
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down