NEWS
New layout by Shinra!
RaidCall for YTC and new badge!
Feedback Badges are our newest feature. Go check them out!
[QUESTIONS] Blind Duet 2015 ~ Ask your questions here!
Latest topics
POLLS
Share your thoughts with us!
Layout Feedback!

I need help.QvQ

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need help.QvQ

Post by waterstyleXIII on Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:40 pm

Ummm, ive been in this community for a year now but I've just recently became active and i need some tips on singing and mixing(mainly on tuning)^~^
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Krad Male

Back to top Go down

Re: I need help.QvQ

Post by kurawal on Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:11 am

Hey Krad! Nice to see ya again. Happy
I'm by no means expert but I'll share my opinions on it. For singing you have to practice lots of time. Sing anything you like! The more you sing, the more your vocal chords became accustomed to singing, and thus can increase your range over time. (I think so.) Anytime, anywhere.

Look up techniques that you want to understand (there's lots of videos on singing tips online nowadays) and find the one that's easy to apply for you. Every singer has its own characteristics, maybe you can find yours along the way! One rule though, if it makes your throat sore/hurts, stop. Rest and drink plenty of water. Don't force yourself too much.

When you're done with singing and techniques, you can also try to practice pronounciation because each language has its own pronounciation that is different from other language, some you can pick up right away, some you have to listen repeatedly for you to pick it up.
That's all I can think of right now. Sorry that I couldn't help with tuning, my mixing is not that good haha. Hope it helps and good luck! :D
kurawal

Singing Alias : {kurawal} Female

http://soundcloud.com/kurawal/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum