NEWS
New layout by Shinra!
RaidCall for YTC and new badge!
Feedback Badges are our newest feature. Go check them out!
[QUESTIONS] Blind Duet 2015 ~ Ask your questions here!
POLLS
Share your thoughts with us!
Layout Feedback!

Mixer, Artist, Tuner, & Animator Wanted~! (Singers too of course)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mixer, Artist, Tuner, & Animator Wanted~! (Singers too of course)

Post by AlohaItsRina on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:35 pm

Aloha.. I'm new to this site and to the community. I'm a singer, and I would really appreciate it if I could find a mixer, and artist and an animator to work with. It would also be amazing if I could find some other singers to do duets with and such when I get settled Smile My Skype is AlohaItsLili. I'll be posting singing clips later if anyone is interested.

AlohaItsRina

Singing Alias : Aloha its Rina Female

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTytB31ezGWnKwHmNefBwlQ

Back to top Go down

Re: Mixer, Artist, Tuner, & Animator Wanted~! (Singers too of course)

Post by Rei on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 am

Hi, welcome to the community!

Just an advice, though! Maybe it'll be a lot easier not only for you but also for people who will be willing to mix/animate/sing a song with you if you take it one step at a time and request for a particular song first (unless you are looking for a long-term staff/partner to be work with you)! (o u o)

Since this is the category for recruiting mixers/animators/other background services (encoding, etc), if you're looking for duet partners/a group of people to sing with you a particular song, click here for duets/trios/quartets and here for a group cover of more than 4 people!

People get mostly interested and it is better to have a song first, and all the information needed to be able to start a collaboration with them! I hope this helps o v o)b Enjoy your stay here~!

Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Female

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by AlohaItsRina on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:25 am

Rei wrote:Hi, welcome to the community!

Just an advice, though! Maybe it'll be a lot easier not only for you but also for people who will be willing to mix/animate/sing a song with you if you take it one step at a time and request for a particular song first (unless you are looking for a long-term staff/partner to be work with you)! (o u o)

Since this is the category for recruiting mixers/animators/other background services (encoding, etc), if you're looking for duet partners/a group of people to sing with you a particular song, click here for duets/trios/quartets and here for a group cover of more than 4 people!

People get mostly interested and it is better to have a song first, and all the information needed to be able to start a collaboration with them! I hope this helps o v o)b Enjoy your stay here~!
Thanks for the advice! And I'll try that

AlohaItsRina

Singing Alias : Aloha its Rina Female

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTytB31ezGWnKwHmNefBwlQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top