Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[MONTHLY THEME] March: Marching Away... ~ Due March 31!

+13
FlueFaker
raisssssu
misaaya
Love(`・ω・´)
Kagi
Lys
Kumoshi
Aisuu aka RiEDe
sonic-nancy-fan
Roka
ikikurface
soren
Aerlith
17 posters

Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] March: Marching Away... ~ Due March 31! - Page 2 Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] March: Marching Away... ~ Due March 31!

Post by FlueFaker Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:08 am

Name: Airin
Twitter account: @FlueFaker
Link to your entry: Original Song Preview
Name of your entry:【Airin】Can't Break The Cycle 【Original Song Preview】
How does this entry fit the theme?: The character in question has basically been abandoned by their lover. Said lover was abusive and ended up causing her a lot of pain, but she (the character) loved them so much that she couldn't bring herself to leave them. Being with said lover became normality - so much so that she began to lose sight of herself. Without her lover, she had nothing - brainwashed to think that she needed said lover and that she will always be alone otherwise. Manipulated into thinking that she needed to have a romantic relationship in order to be happy or not be alone, she had abandoned everything for her lover despite all the pain they caused her.
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Singing Alias : Airin Posts : 464

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZojn27wPljAGP7RiTbzSug

Back to top Go down

[MONTHLY THEME] March: Marching Away... ~ Due March 31! - Page 2 Empty Re: [MONTHLY THEME] March: Marching Away... ~ Due March 31!

Post by Warsfeil Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:43 pm

Name: Warsfeil
Twitter account: @warsicle
Link to your entry: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXEW51tWB4c
Name of your entry: 『シュガーバイン』歌ってみた【Warsfeil】
How does this entry fit the theme?: A song about dealing with a break-up and how the world moves on regardless of how sad you are thinking about that person.

Dixie uploaded this song recently, and since it's about how Luka was rejected and have to move on from her past lover I thought that it would fit the theme and sang it ^v^
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Singing Alias : Warsfeil Posts : 43

2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Name: Shian
Twitter account: Not today, sir.
Link to your entry: https://app.box.com/s/7x2azrx73ad79hdoq3p3t5cyk8ny78jt
Name of your entry: [One Shot]「Karakuri Pierrot」【Shian】 
How does this entry fit the theme?: Poor child got dumped on a date. And .. I got too lazy and my mic apparently has some issues...it stopped loving me Q_Q
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:22 pm

Name: Kimoi
Twitter account: Kimoicchi
Link to your entry: deviantart
Name of your entry:YTC March 2015 theme submission
How does this entry fit the theme?: HARDCORE REJECTION OF A DINNER OUT! The extra story from the comic is that he reacted, "No, I meant as in going for a date, not as in leaving your house to eat dinner." Either way, he was still rejected. 

I think this makes it exactly one year since I started doing the monthly themes!
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hikari Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:57 pm

Name: Hikari
Twitter account: @HikariiChu
Link to your entry: woo
Name of your entry: Just Be Friends (piano ver.) 
How does this entry fit the theme?: woo going back to the classics hehe well this piece is about the situation dealt with after a break up and the feelings and emotions that are felt post losing someone who you thought loved the most 
Hikari
Hikari
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : ❄ヒカリ Posts : 1958

Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4)

https://www.youtube.com/c/hikariboo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:02 pm

Name: Chocola
Twitter account: @twilitparasite (I just recently made it,,)
Link to your entry: Right here!
Name of your entry:  【Chocola】「キリトリセン」【歌ってみた】 
How does this entry fit the theme?: The song Kiritorisen is about someone "cutting off" the things that pain her, even the one she loves. I think it could be about rejection, since she's cutting all those things off and the "tears she shed yesterday" which means something happened that made her cry. Also, the characters in my drawing used to be together, but the guy broke up with the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down