Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED]

+80
ViralKurai
Saiuri
Aria
SAE
nabarokairu
Jude-ith
ThaiKunoichi
SubarashiiOngaku
handbeatRebel
Fanbase
Catalyst
Kumoshi
HanyouGirl
Decetan
Jennie13
Gumizi
Tabetaisu
xXxLoneShadowxXx
Kyubey
yuhiko
Kyttyee
Tsukurin
bookmark5
Dracofalco
emuchanx
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Sebo
3pixCheerioz
ayasaki
Sokei
gaahcats
Puriko No Sora
Chihiro_chan
AoiCake
Aeon
reizu
Emi
チョ子
Bananako77
Kitoku
Mami
Silver
Bluebear_Wu
Mi-tan
Roro
Phatbeaniez
Eimi
TheRisingDream
12enma12
Warsfeil
kikilalakia
misaaya
yuriques
okm_KEN
lazziejan
Kimoicchi
Jhalysz
Wakai
jun
Black Rage Infinity
ChocoKei
zz
Seitanoshuuki
Onion
MiNTtaro
Riyumi
Rei
Maguroro
rikucchi
hartless726
raisssssu
InsanityAura
ikikurface
Latto
Nixe
FlueFaker
Xin
Alroetsue
Aerlith
84 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED] Empty [EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED]

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:49 am

Hello everyone!

Welcome to YTChorus's second annual Blind Duets! Blind Duets is an event where members of the forum sign up and are paired randomly with a partner! The pair must then pick a song(s) based on their supposed relationship, write a story about how their relationship is connected to the song, cover the song(s), and submit it to the event thread. Note that the relationship does not have to be your actual relationship; you are free to interpret how your two "characters" get along or don't get along. What sets this event apart from other events is our heavy emphasis on story and what the two of you as a pair are able to create together! So join us for the fun!

The event will run from February 14, 2015 to March 14, 2015. Entries will be accepted until 10:59PM on March 14, PST time.

Please keep this thread restricted to sign-ups. There will be another thread for questions. All other posts will be deleted to make it easier to keep track of sign-ups.

If you have any questions, we have a #YTCBlindDuet hashtag for twitter, which Taifuu and Shana will be taking care of. You can also post any questions in the question thread or get in touch with me (Aerlith) on FB. c:

Timer for the event can be found here

Judging information will be in the second post! Pairs are now posted and can also be found in the second post!

Information:

• You must be a member of YTChorus. If you are a recent registeree and can't fill out links, that is fine. You can fill out as much of the form as you can. Please note however that you need to have at least five posts before you can send or reply to PMs.
  • Please do not sign up for anyone other than yourself. Each individual must sign up for the event on their own.
  • You will be randomly paired with someone. Together, you must sing a duet together about your characters' "relationship". If you want, you can use the Japanese Valentine's Day and White Day as inspiration. Sample songs can be Melt, Magnet, Just Be Friends, Ugly Guy Documentary, or Dare demo ii kara tsukitai yo. So yes! It can be a break-up song if you so wish. It can also be a song about two friends~ Or two enemies!
  • Song mash-ups are okay! They are even encouraged! Last year, we had a song mash-up that won third place!
  • Once your song is chosen, you will then write a story about your characters' relationship as the second part of your entry. How is your characters' story related to the song? You can use the song, the lyrics, the music video, as inspiration. The important thing is how you make the song and story yours. Summary for the story is okay, a full-fledged story is even better!
  • Song should be at least 2:30 long.
  • Apologies, but we cannot guarantee that you will be paired with someone from your preferred gender (ex. male with female). We will do our best, but if we run out of one gender, we will have to pair same-gender together. However, we will work to make sure the voices do not sound similar (ex. someone who can sing lower, someone who can sing higher).
  • This is meant to be for fun! >w< So please don't take it seriously! There will also be no bashing, or you will automatically be disqualified.
  • You will not be judged on animation or art. Mix will be a small portion of the points. You can have someone mix and animate for you. However, they cannot be part of the brainstorming/song choice/idea. All brainstorming and picking the song must be done by you and your partner. You will be judged on your voices (including pitch and blend), by how well your song fits the theme, your creativity (see in Judging Information), and the fun factor. So yes, feel free to adlib!
  • Song does not have to be in Japanese or English. Please link to the English translation in your entry though. The song also does not need to be Vocaloid.
  • If you are interested in participating, please fill out the form below.
  • We reserve the right to add to this list if needed.

Prizes:
Spoiler:

If anyone else wants to donate prizes, please let me know!

All participants will receive a badge featuring Honoka from Love Live! ([EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED] 2015_bde_participant).

SIGN-UP FORM:
Code:
[b]Username/Alias:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Youtube/Soundcloud:[/b]
[b]Contact Info:[/b] (So your partner knows how to contact you).
[b]Can you genderbend if needed?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?:[/b] (If yes, we will do our best to pair you with someone from that gender).
[b]Tell us a bit about yourself!:[/b]

Optional: Either at the beginning or end, do a quick conversation or scenario of how you and your "partner" got together or became friends. ^-^ You won't get extra points for this, but it will definitely add to your story! Unfortunately, it will not count for your score though, since there may be some people who may not be comfortable with this. Please note that this is different from any adlibs that may go on during the actual song!

The second post contains all of the judging information. It will also contain the pairs when they are decided!

^__^ We hope you enjoy this event and that you are able to make a new friend!

Participants:
YTChorus Username - Alias+Link to Sign-up form.
Spoiler:

If you have any questions, please post them in the QUESTION THREAD. Do not post them in this thread! Please keep this thread restricted to sign-ups!

Last year's event thread can be found here!

Last edited by Aerlith on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 33 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED] Empty Re: [EVENT] Blind Duet 2015 [CLOSED]

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:50 am

Judging Information
We will be grading you on creativity (60), pitch/timing (20), emotion (15), and blend (5).

Creativity - When you are writing your story, consider these questions:
- How does your song relate to the theme and how you are answering the theme?
- Are the two of you rivals? Lovers? Enemies? Does your song reflect this?
- What is the story behind your relationship and how is it related to the song?
- How do your adlibs/execution of the plot match with the theme of the song?
- How do you incorporate lyrics into your story or dialogue?
- Is there a beginning, middle, and an end for your story?

Blend - How do you use your voice blend to illustrate the story? If the two of your voices blend well together, are the two of you best friends or lovers? If your voices clash, are you two enemies?

Pitch/Timing - On key? In time with the song?

Emotion: Are the places you are putting emotion (or not putting emotion in) fit with the song? Does it fit what you are trying to achieve?

Entry Submission Form
Duet participants: (Please include aliases and YT/SC if applicable).

Entry Submission Form wrote:Link: (Youtube OR Soundcloud. We will be compiling a playlist of all the entries).
Singers:
-Alias - Link 1
-Alias - Link 2
Original singer(s):
Producer:
Original video:
Lyrics: (Include the translation!).
Mix:
Art: (Please credit properly if you are using premade art! Zerochan is not a proper source!)
Video: (If applicable)
Why did you pick this song?: How is this song related to your theme?
Story behind the relationship the two characters in the song have:

The following sample is only a summary. You can definitely expand it into a full-fledged story.
Spoiler:

Total points will add up to 100. We will be splitting the entries so two judges cover each of the entries. We will then select the top three from each judge and then judge them again.

Please post your entry IN THIS THREAD. We will not accept entries that are NOT posted on this thread.

Because we will not be judging on mix, animation, or art, there will be no grace period. Entries will be accepted until March 14, 2015, 10:59PM PST.

Thank you for participating, we look forward to your entries!

Partners
Please note that you cannot change your partners! If your partner does drop out however, we can try to pair you up with someone else, but it is not guaranteed. If you decide to drop out, you cannot be paired with someone again. You will be officially disqualified from entering. If you haven't not heard from your partner by the end of Feb 16, please let us know so we can put you on the sub list.

List of Partners
Please check the Googledocs to see your partner!

The judges will be:
Aerlith
Onion
Shana
Spoon

Last edited by Aerlith on Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:51 am

To be filled!
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by 247 Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:31 am

Username/Alias: 247th
Youtube/Soundcloud: www.youtube.com/247th
Contact Info: @pan247th (twitter) vixen40sw (skype)
Can you genderbend if needed?: Yeah! But, why would you want to genderbend me?! D;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: No preference! But pair me off to a lady? Sure!
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Takes a deep breath,

When I was a young sapling, I was nurtured from the melting ice and snow above me. I gathered nutrients from a dying crow, and blossomed into a beautiful baby human. I was raised among the winter animals, bunnies, wolves, foxes, reindeer -- until I grew old enough to hunt my brethren and devoured them. I used their fur for clothing and wandered to human society where I quickly learned the shittiest but most useful language -- BBCode. 
     In this "human society" I typed away until I discovered how to use my "human voice". It was a microphone that allowed me to sing my enemies away when they wished to do me harm. I started my avatar training through various YT videos and tutorials online. I never quite finished mastering all the elements. Singing, Mixing, Illustrating, and whatever the *** animating is. I wound up at the YT-Forums for this very Blind Duet Battle for this reason. 
     I was born for this, molded for this. You merely adopted it after I had already hibernated for it! FIGHT ME. ARGHHHH. *TABLE FLIPS*

Last edited by 247 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : 247th Posts : 150

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/247th

Back to top Go down

Post by Alroetsue Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:50 am

Username/Alias: Alroetsue
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube
Contact Info: Twitter or skype (poverty. )
Can you genderbend if needed?:Too high pitched for it ;_;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I would prefer to be paired up with a male vocalist, but a genderbend singer is okay too lol
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I-I don't know besides I am pretty high pitched LOL
also I can do art (sort of) if needed but I can't animate unfortunately
Alroetsue
Alroetsue
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Alroetsue Posts : 59

Raidcall Train Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwJ7MIHz63jcvRXp7mROy6g

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:58 am

Username/Alias: Shian
Youtube/Soundcloud: Soundcloud
Contact Info: Skype, YTC inbox.
Can you genderbend if needed?: Depends on the song tonality, preferably in G. I think I sound more like a butch woman though
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I don't. Please don't pair me with Onion if he signs up, it's gonna become a quarrel real fast. //shot  Pedo
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I want that Umi or that Maki badge. 
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by FlueFaker Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:05 pm

Username/Alias: Airin
Youtube/Soundcloud: SoundCloud
Contact Info: Skype (FlueFaker); Twitter (@FlueFaker).
Can you genderbend if needed?: Yes.
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not really...
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I'm a full time procrastinator who uses the time she should be using to be productive in order to not be productive... and I write songs.

Last edited by FlueFaker on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
FlueFaker
FlueFaker
Talkative

Singing Alias : Airin Posts : 464

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZojn27wPljAGP7RiTbzSug

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixe Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:11 pm

Username/Alias: Nixe
Youtube/Soundcloud: Link
Contact Info: Skype: nixe_05 Twitter: @nixetan
Can you genderbend if needed?: Hm.. nope o.o
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Meh, doesn't matter
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Pocky is life and so are chips.
Nixe
Nixe

Singing Alias : Nixe Posts : 12

I'm on the spice rack! Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Latto Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:21 pm

Username/Alias: Latto
Youtube/Soundcloud: xLattox @ both
Contact/Info: Youtube/Raidcall/Twitter is fine (Onion/Aer should have all of these)
Can you genderbend if needed?: IT DEPENDS ON HOW HIGH THE SONG IS
Do you have a rpeference for the gender of your partner?: I'd prefer male for the hot yaois
Tell us a bit about yourself: steaming hot cup of coffee please slurp me up ;3c
Latto
Latto

Singing Alias : Latto Posts : 28

I'm on the spice rack!

Back to top Go down

Post by ikikurface Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:32 pm

Username/Alias: ikikur
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/ikikurface (it's like a graveyard in there  Sweat
Contact Info: Here & skype & raidcall
Can you genderbend if needed?: Of course, 'cause I'm a banana
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Must be a man or woman; boy or girl; but preferably a fruit  Te-he!
Tell us a bit about yourself!: uh... I'm a banana and I like videogames. I came from the moon to live here and live like a weird human being. I love bananas and chocolates.
ikikurface
ikikurface
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Ikikur Posts : 183

I'm on the spice rack! YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnuVgPc88lgPzY-_6L1YMvg

Back to top Go down

Post by InsanityAura Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:39 pm

Username/Alias: ToxicReaper3/Siderea
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/ToxicReaper3
Contact Info: skype - genesis.27  
Can you genderbend if needed?: It depends on the song, but kind of. I can at least sing low LOL.
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I like singing wile dah male //winks XD But if you really need to pair me up with a female, I honestly don't mind! 
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I am cray cray, but you'll probably like me huehue. I hope. I love almost everyone (as long as they aren't jerks). My voice range is second soprano-tenor (at least that's what my teacher tells meh). I am actually doing a lot of stuff right now OTL BUT I like digging myself into a grave sooo no problem! I still get my lines in by the due date so don't worry~
InsanityAura
InsanityAura
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Siderea Posts : 99
Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by raisssssu Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:57 pm

Username/Alias: Raissu 
Youtube/Soundcloud: hello hiatus
Contact Info: skype > amraisu
Can you genderbend if needed?: no
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: nope c:
Tell us a bit about yourself!: r i c e
raisssssu
raisssssu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アズレ/Raissu Posts : 56

I'm on the spice rack! Blind Duets Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:02 pm

Username/Alias: chocotto*milk (Harusagi)
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/harusaginyaa/
Contact Info: Skype (neko9n) / Twitter (chottomilk)
Can you genderbend if needed?: No ;;
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Any gender is fine!
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I love singing Vocaloid acoustic and ballads. My favorite producers are 40mP, Honeyworks, NishizawasanP, HarryP, Junky, Koyori, DECO*27, FuwariP, yukkedoluce, HeavenZ, kemu, lettuceP, scop, keeno, JimmythumbP, Oster Project, and Jin. I'm not good with super rock, rap, or electronic songs, sorry! ;; I can mix, master and encode things! My voice is kinda low so sometimes I can't sing high notes D: Sempai plz be gentle ;; Please let me know what kind of songs you like and we can sing together! 

Last edited by chocottomilk on Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by hartless726 Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Username/Alias: hartless726 (ハートレス)
Youtube/Soundcloud: [url=youtube.com/user/hartless726]YT[/url]
Contact Info: [url=twitter,com/bazookabambino]Twitter[/url] || or my skype is hartless726 || or raidcall  
Can you genderbend if needed?: no
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: id prefer a female 
Tell us a bit about yourself!: ummm i just like to collab and i like fluffy songs but also like to rap but idk how to describe myself last time i made franky and onion do it but i think if you go on twitter to see me its easier 
hartless726
hartless726
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : ハートレス Posts : 674

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/hartless726

Back to top Go down

Post by rikucchi Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:07 pm

Username/Alias: Riku
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXPgQcevDzhLrW2vn2DZDqQ
Contact Info: skype: riku.silver
Can you genderbend if needed?:Not very well...
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Male
Tell us a bit about yourself!:I'm a newer member so I haven't been in this contest before but I've been in a couple chorus so I have some experience. I can help with some art if you need me to. 
rikucchi
rikucchi

Singing Alias : Riku Silver Posts : 25

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/RikuSilver?gvnc=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Maguroro Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 pm

Username/Alias: Maguro
Youtube/Soundcloud: YT: /hexadrynicAcid  || SC: /hexhexagon
Contact Info: Skype please! It's hexadrynicAcid
Can you genderbend if needed?: nah
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: nope!
Tell us a bit about yourself!: uh uh i can draw and i'm not good at mixing )':
Maguroro
Maguroro
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Maguro Posts : 8

Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Username/Alias:れいれい
Youtube/Soundcloud: youtube
Contact Info: twitter skype reito.kurosawa
Can you genderbend if needed?: yes
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not really? .. mmm
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I like singing cutesy songs but I also go from different genres. I-I animate and draw, too! And sometimes mix. I.. I love cookies.
Rei
Rei
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : れいれい Posts : 1669

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

http://reili.blog127.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:17 pm

Username/Alias: Riyumi
Youtube/Soundcloud: www.youtube.com/HerAzureButtefly
Contact Info: 
Can you genderbend if needed?: ish~ (can't do it well with fast songs or someone that doesn't have Len or Kaito's range)
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not really. I mean, it'd be cool if I could sing with a guy, but I'm fine with girls/traps :D
Tell us a bit about yourself!:  Uh. is it illegal to participate since I was a judge for the first one and have a little bit more of an idea of what you guys expect? xDD If not, then WOOOHOO. Time to join in the fun 8D Bouncing ball of energy reporting for duty~

Oooh. One thing you should know before I scare you...I write walls of texts..so uh..if we collaborate and make a story it may be long //shot.  I will do my best not to run your eyes/ears off o3o;; But but. I'm really looking forward to working with you mysterious partner ;D  

Last edited by Riyumi on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a small blurb/edited contact info)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MiNTtaro Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:16 pm

REALLY EXCITED FOR THIS

Username/Alias: MiNT
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/MintTaro 
Contact Info: mintnerine@gmail.com, my YT, this forum acc, or skype (mintyroad)
Can you genderbend if needed?: lol nope i am so sorry 
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Male?? But tbh no preference, I just have never done a duet with a male before. Don't stress :'D 
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I WANT THAT LOVE LIVE BADGE YOO. itll be a great first badge!!!! do you think you guys can make one for a diff character instead of honoka? :')
MiNTtaro
MiNTtaro
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : MiNT Posts : 144

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MintTaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Onion Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:19 pm

Username/Alias: onion
oh wait I'm a judge
Onion
Onion
*~Sparkling Mixer~*

Singing Alias : Onion Posts : 4112

I'm on the spice rack! Dango Daikazoku Chorus Dango Chorus Illustration My YTC Story Blind Duets Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeirenOnion

Back to top Go down

Post by Seitanoshuuki Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

OMG Yes. I love these blind we-pick-your-partner-for-you events. Hyper

Username/Alias: 秋記 (Shuuki)
Youtube/Soundcloud: Here
Contact Info: Uh... Skype is probably best: seitanoshuuki
Can you genderbend if needed?: I am Gakupo.  =x (jk jk; but genderbending totally used to be my thing)
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: I swing both ways. //killed
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Uh... I think I'm pretty easy-going. Doing things for fun means you shouldn't get too uptight or caught on the details. On the other hand, I also expect a decent amount of commitment from my collab partners. If we're gonna do this, let's give it our all! Happiness (P.S. I suck at mixing and I can't draw or animate to save my life. Sorry.)
Seitanoshuuki
Seitanoshuuki
Keyboard Smasher

Singing Alias : Shuuki (秋記) Posts : 2173

https://www.youtube.com/user/SeitanoShuuki?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by zz Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:32 pm

Username/Alias: Caine
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKmhvZI-1LDOEFAd5zbwfAQ
Contact Info: @neighbag (twitter)
Can you genderbend if needed?: HA. You're funny. (8
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Not really.
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Please accommodate the bass, I can only sing so high.

zz
Resident Shota

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocoKei Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:04 pm

Username/Alias: Kei
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube , Soundcloud
Contact Info: Just PM me. I come on here pretty much every day. 
Can you genderbend if needed?: I can try. I have a wide range. It really depends. But, again.. TRYYYY.
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Nope 
Tell us a bit about yourself!: Well, I don't really have much to say. I improvise in songs a lot with high notes, so yeah. ; w ; I hope it doesn't become a problem. >3<
ChocoKei
ChocoKei
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Kei/けい Posts : 117

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCitZZnnKHQTl0FQemsqEQFg

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Rage Infinity Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Username/Alias: Rage.
Youtube/Soundcloud: https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackRageInfinity
Contact Info: Skype, YouTube, Raidcall, here.
Can you genderbend if needed?: Not even if I tried.
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner: Nope.
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I have a fairly wide range, but I'm a tenor through and through and I cannot scream to save my life.
Black Rage Infinity
Black Rage Infinity
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Rage Posts : 158

Raidcall Train Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackRageInfinity

Back to top Go down

Post by jun Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:30 pm

Username/Alias: jun / じゅん✽
Youtube/Soundcloud: Youtube
Contact Info: Twitter / Skype (junfy25)
Can you genderbend if needed?: No...
Do you have a preference for the gender of your partner?: Nope, but it'll be nice to try doing a duet with a guy xD
Tell us a bit about yourself!: I'm pretty new to the whole youtaite commu thing, but I've been singing in choir for quite long :3  
I think my voice best suits ballads/less upbeat songs, though my favourite is the upbeat ballad xD
also I'm a soprano so i love high songs _(:3」∠)_
would prefer to sing Japanese! can't sing screamo, my voice is totally the gentle/sawayaka kind =u=
jun
jun

Singing Alias : じゅん Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next