Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!]

+9
Mami
Kumoshi
ThaiKunoichi
Aeon
yuriques
faunus
rikucchi
sonic-nancy-fan
Aerlith
13 posters

Go down

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] Empty [EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!]

Post by Aerlith Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:04 pm

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] Syobonbo_xmas_banner
Art by Syobonbo

Hello, everyone!

Welcome to YTChorus's first annual holiday gift-giving thread! This thread is meant to celebrate the end of the year and welcome 2015 in! Special thanks to Ice Elf, Shinra, and DefectRila for the idea!

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] I_icon_mini_login How it works

• You will give the gift of OC art to the person who posted above you.
  • You are allowed to post that you will gift someone before you actually gift them. This is to prevent multiple people from working on a gift at the same time.
  • You have five days upon posting that you will gift the person to give the art. If you have not completed the art by the end of the five days, then your post will be deleted. If you want to gift a particular person, make sure you have enough time to finish the art. If you do not think you will have time, please do not make your post. Let someone else post instead. You will only slow the thread down!  
  • You are allowed to turn in a partial gift and edit the thread later to finish it, but please make sure that it is a full partial (ex. full sketch, not just partial sketch).
  • If you want to give a gift to someone, please wait until after the person has given their gift to the person before them before you make your post and give them their gift. For more on this, look at IMPORTANT in the section below.
  • You can choose what kind of art you want to give the person above you. Chibi, bust, headshot, full body, sketch, colored, etc. We do ask that you put some effort into the gift though. Please don't give a stick figure picture that took you thirty seconds!
  • Once you have given your gift to the person above you, please edit your post and put your OC reference for the next person to draw.
  • Please keep your art PG-13.
  • Mod team reserves the right to edit your post if you have not given your gift yet.
  • You may participate ONCE and ONLY ONCE.
  • Please do not complain about the gift that you receive.
  • At the end of the event, there may be a small bonus event for all people who have participated.
  • The end of the event will depend on how many people have participated / the time of the year. We will give a week's notice before we close the event.

All participants will receive this badge [EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] Meiko_xmas at the end of the event!

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] I_icon_mini_login !! Important !!
I will repeat. You may participate ONCE and ONLY ONCE. That means once you've given and received your gift, you cannot post again.

Also, if someone has already signed up to give a gift and they have not given the gift yet, please do not post that you will give them the gift. This is to prevent a bunch of sign-ups and no deliveries. There is always the chance that the person may not be able to finish the gift on time. Therefore, there should always only be one gift in the process of being gifted!

For example:

• Aerlith posts that she has given her gift and provided her OC information.
  • KaRei sees the post and writes that she is going to post her gift to Aerlith. However, she has NOT given her gift to Aerlith yet, only claimed the spot.
  • sonic-nancy-fan sees KaRei's post and posts that she will give her gift to KaRei. <-- This post will be deleted because KaRei has not actually given her gift yet and is therefore not eligible to receive one.
  • sonic must wait for KaRei to update her post before she can respond to KaRei's post.

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] I_icon_mini_login Please fill out this form:

Code:
[b]Giving gift to:[/b] Name of the person above you!
[b]Link to your gift:[/b] Link to your gift to them.

[spoiler=Please do not post after me! I haven't given my gift yet!][b]Name:[/b] Put your name here!
[b]OC Information:[/b] Please be as detailed as you can be. It will be easier on the artists. If you do not care, then you can just include the most basic information.
[b]Any Preferences?:[/b] If you have any preferences for what will be in your picture, please list them here. For example, do you want them to be wearing winter clothes? Have some kind of accessories? etc. [/spoiler]

Please remove spoiler tag AFTER you have updated your post with your gift.

Example form:
Aerlith wrote:Giving gift to: Taifuu
Link to your gift: Here you go! <-- will scan for better quality when I get the chance.

Name: Aerlith
OC Information: here, here, here, here are all good! If you're doing more than a headshot, clothes can be something simple, like a dress! Not picky there.
Preferences: Transparent background please if it is digital c: If it's a scanned drawing, then don't worry about transparency.

Hope that answers any questions that you guys have! If you have any additional questions, please post them in >> THIS QUESTION THREAD << to keep this thread, the gift thread, strictly for gifts. Enjoy the event!

First person to post will officially start the event. ٩๏̯͡๏۶ You will be giving a gift to me! :D You can refer to the sample form I filled out for the information.

Last edited by Aerlith on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:58 am; edited 15 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] Empty Re: [EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!]

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Giving gift to: Aerlith
Link to your gift: Link!  - Sorry, you can't see a lot of the shadows on the skin cos my scanner adds too much brightness >____<

Name: KaRei
OC Information: OC doc - ignore all the fluff.  basic appearance info is all there, plus links to picture references at the bottom.
Preferences: even if you don't want to do his "default" outfit, anything visual kei/punkish will do.  red is his favourite colour, plus it's festive :D

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] Empty Re: [EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!]

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Dec 08, 2014 12:10 pm

Yes~ I am after you.XD

Giving gift to: KaRei
Link to your gift: Here
That is why I needed to know an animal. Also, I draw everything by hand and have to scan it so the quality is not the most amazing.

Name: Joker
OC Information:
Ref:Hair: White, longish
Eyes: red
Clothes: Well, I based my alias off of him. I like the hat design. Maybe something in a similar style to this?
The only real reference is the drawing CheekierNeko made here
Any Preferences?: The OC is supposed to look jesterish but it can be festive if you want. I do not care if the drawing is colored since I never color anything, because I am terrible at coloring, so I cannot really expect others to color their things for me. Sweat
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rikucchi Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:55 pm

Giving gift to: Joker
Link to your gift: http://rikuc.deviantart.com/art/Joker-Secret-Santa-500069446?ga_submit_new=10%253A1418508960 

Name: Riku
OC Information: A girl with blue hair and red eyes. Also wears a red bow. My avatar picture is pretty much the only non-gender-bender reference art available.
Any Preferences?: I would like a winter themed outfit if you can! Maybe in a Santa outfit or reindeer?.... 

Last edited by rikucchi on Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:17 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding gift)
rikucchi
rikucchi

Singing Alias : Riku Silver Posts : 25

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/c/RikuSilver?gvnc=1

Back to top Go down

Post by faunus Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:12 pm

Giving gift to: Riku
Link to your gift: http://jmp.sh/HhDFadx

Name: Faunus
OC Information: (Faunus is agender, so.) Basically my profile picture; purple hair (I don't care about hairstyle) and white eyes.
Any Preferences?: Nooope :D
faunus
faunus

Singing Alias : faunus (beta) Posts : 11

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by yuriques Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:28 pm

Giving gift to: Faunus
Link to your gift: So late OTL Sorry

Name: Yuki
OC Information:  Link to Art Ref.
Any Preferences?: Snow or snowflakes~ Any christmas outfits~ Make her cute ^^
yuriques
yuriques
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Yuki Posts : 114

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUoHdj4c9MLGd-QemPoV9LA

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:21 am

Giving gift to: Yuki
Link to your gift: Sketch. More updates later, after I've finished some other stuff
Finished

Name: aeon
OC Information: Doc! Character #1, if you please. Though the others are alright if you'd rather do those instead though

Any Preferences?: Something wintery, I suppose

Last edited by Aeon on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:25 am

Giving gift to: aeon
Link to your gift: it's a sketch but i'm like a day early anyways right???

Name: euji (i don't have an OC so i'm borrowing my friend's!)
OC Information: click here
Any Preferences?: nope

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaiKunoichi Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Giving gift to: Laffitii (Laffitii's friend Euji)
Link to your gift: http://sta.sh/0yje4mhq7xh

Name: Kuma~chan
OC Information:   Pretty much like this: http://dreamself.me/d/lnRO /

• Yellow-orange eyes
  • White hair with silver undertones styled in winged twintails
  • Glasses
  • Wearing something that looks like house clothes
  • Maybe teddy bears somewhere? Pedo  

Any preferences?:  Just make it in the holiday spirit! I'm usually napping, but anything is fine~ Pedo

Last edited by ThaiKunoichi on Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CUTTING CLOSE TO THE DEADLINE)
ThaiKunoichi
ThaiKunoichi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : Kuma~chan Posts : 230

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/DaydreamingOtaku/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:14 pm

Giving gift to: Kuma~chan
Link to your gift: Here it is
Apologies for the crappy chibi and small resolution ;;

Name: Kumoshi
OC Information: Info doc. (Hopefully there's enough info there but feel free to ask me if you need to know anything else)
Any Preferences?: Nah, not really. Feel free to go wild - draw whatever sort of outfit you want, in whatever style you want, and you can change up the hairstyle if you like too. xD[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kumoshi on Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : gave the gift!)
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mami Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Giving gift to: Kumoshi
Link to your gift:Here~ I'm actually not proud of this one x_x But without a tablet this is the best I can do ;-; 
Name:Mami
OC Information: Mami
Any Preferences?: I don't mind if you wanna jazz it up really. Like I said in the character thingy, I LOVE penguins, and food....never can go wrong with either -w-  
Mami
Mami
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mami Posts : 64

Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Code:
Giving gift to: Mami
Link to your gift: https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/s480x480/10537841_1092401930785329_1399446984256001471_n.jpg?oh=fc3e95e47822e8097cdd497a18658d5f&oe=552D260C&__gda__=1433147869_34914f60e581a77d7c52b5189b784c9d My scanner malfunctioned so you have to make do with this for now
Name: Ai-suu
OC Information: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pee4nOn8qBIPvJcLLWoTsKcx-t_EOcmHA-_t17JmU_Q/edit
Any Preferences?: Make it magical and sparkly and elfy yiss

Last edited by Ice Elf on Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update gift link: clearer image)
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:24 pm

Ai-suu~ You can remove your spoiler now ;D  I'll be working on your art next ^-^

Giving gift to:Ai-suu
Link to your gift: here you go~
I apologize for the color--my scanner changed some of them ^^;; Also, I couldn't reproduce all the colors of your OC o3o;;
Name: Riyumi
OC Information:ref (fixed)
Any Preferences?: no letter in her mouth please (if you go with the dreamselfy ref), other than that clothes/hairstyle are up to you and details can be found on the doc :3

Last edited by Riyumi on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added OC info)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixe Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:18 pm

Giving gift to: Riyumi
Link to your gift: Link
I hope you like it!! (Sorry- I can't draw feet lool)
Name: Nixe
OC Information: OC Reference
Any Preferences?: She can wear anything. Normal or Chibi, doesn't matter. Whichever you are comfortable with.
Nixe
Nixe

Singing Alias : Nixe Posts : 12

I'm on the spice rack! Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by raisssssu Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:59 pm

Giving gift to: Nixe
Link to your gift: Lineart (will complete tomorrow hopefully)
Name: Raissu
OC Information: here (sorry it's SUPER messy OTL)
Any Preferences?:
 I don't really have any so feel free to do whatever you'd want!! c:
raisssssu
raisssssu
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : アズレ/Raissu Posts : 56

I'm on the spice rack! Blind Duets Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Annnnnnnnd this event is now over. Thank you to all of those who have participated! All badges have been awarded!

And... *drumroll*

As a special prize to all the participants, the staff decided to also hold a secret lottery. The winner of the lottery would get:

-- The rank, Lottery Winner, in a color of their choice.
-- A custom title.
-- A badge by Aerlith.

As the event had fourteen participants, I numbered everyone based on when they posted. The numbers were then randomized and the winner is...

[EVENT] YTChorus ~ Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ (Theme: Art) ~ [Ended!] 8870794c18b19898f162b0e2d1da7c4d

Congratulations to KaRei! Please PM me your choice for your badge and your custom title/color!

(P.S. raisssssu, since no one came after you, I will draw your OC for you!)
Aerlith
Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down