Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th]

+37
yamiRic
Nixe
12enma12
Roro
nabarokairu
Pengui
K.Vang
dulcet_istt
faunus
Spoon
yuriques
Xin
reizu
Elleiina
InsanityAura
DraceVestell
Legender
Aisuu aka RiEDe
vampirebitesxx
misaaya
margomundo
Sakura
Onion
MiNTtaro
Kimoicchi
Aeon
ShanaInREmix
Aria
soren
Riyumi
Sebo
mimirucchi
Warsfeil
shiroyabun
Hatsuyuki
xOnpu
Aerlith
41 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Which song do you want to cover for our anniversary?

[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Vote_lcap58%[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Vote_rcap 58% 
[ 22 ]
[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Vote_lcap42%[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Vote_rcap 42% 
[ 16 ]

Total Votes : 38

Poll closed

[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Empty [LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th]

Post by Aerlith Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Summertime Record -acoustic-
2014 Anniversary Mass Chorus

Due January 28th

Hi everyone,

Based on the results of the poll, our song this year will be...

Guidelines and Information

• If you are interested in participating, please submit your raw vocals to THIS thread. Make sure to fill out the singer form, which you can find below.
  • This chorus will be a mass chorus much like the previous ones.
  • Feel free to share any ideas for the animation. ShanaInRemix will be our animator! Smile Thanks so much! We currently have mixers, but if you are interested, you can still help, especially with timing and/or tuning.

Song Information

• On-vocal (v. Mafumafu) |
  • Off-vocal (v. Osamuraisan)
  • Lyrics
    Spoiler:

Recruiting Participants

If you are interested, please make sure to fill out this form below. This is the overall form, so if you are not participating for vocals or art, you can remove as needed.

Code:
[b]Username/Alias:[/b]
[b]YT/SC:[/b]
[b]Link to Raw Vocals:[/b] Title your track like this --> [Name][Song Title]_[Part]_##.mp3 (ex. [Aerlith][Summertime_Record]_[Melody]_01.mp3)
[b]Sun submission for video:[/b] Make sure it is AT LEAST 500x500 pixels and is in .png or .psd format.
[b]Sky submission for video:[/b] Make sure it is AT LEAST 1280x720 pixels and is in .png or .psd format.

Post your submission in THIS THREAD and THIS THREAD only. If you try to PM it to one of us or send it through Skype, it will be too easy to lose track of your files!

Recruiting Singers
If you are interested in joining, please sing the WHOLE song.

Make sure that your vocals are:

1) STEREO, not mono.
2) In .MP3, not .wav.
3) Do not run ANY effects through your audio. Don't premix it! No reverb, no compression, nothing. This includes noise removal! If you have clicks in your recording however from jumping to different parts, you can of course remove that.
4) Timed properly. Don't submit multiple recordings of the same line in 10 different parts.
5) Try to be as accurate with pitch and timing as you can.
6) Harmonies and adlibs are optional. If you are singing them, please title the files appropriately (ex. [Aerlith][Summertime_Record]_[Harmonies]_01.mp3). As the main mixer, Onion has the right to remove any adlibs that may clash or move the adlibs around.
7) We may ask you to re-record your lines if there are too many issues.

Recruiting Sun Art for the Video

Due to the theme of this song and limited staff, we will not be doing individual art for the singers. Instead, we will all be submitting our own suns! MAKE SURE THAT THE BACKGROUND OF THE IMAGE IS TRANSPARENT. We will not accept art that has a white background or any other color!

Your image size should be at least 500 x 500 pixels. However, a bigger size is okay, as long as it's not 1000x1000. You are free to draw the sun the way you want to! You can do a simple sun, draw things inside the sun that make you happy, the way you'd like to see the world become, etc etc.

Sample below:
Note that these are transparent backgrounds. If you submit something that is not a transparent background, you will be asked to redo your work or we will not use it.

Recruiting Background Art for the Video

If you are interested in submitting sky pictures for the backgrounds of the videos, please read the following.

1) Image MUST BE at LEAST 1280 x 720 pixels.
2) Format must be .PNG or .PSD.
3) If you are looking for ideas, you can draw a sunny sky with grass in the background. Anything that reminds you of a summertime day. A nice big tree with the sunlight passing through the leaves. There are many possibilities. You can also do a summer evening full of fireflies and stars.

You do not have to be an actual participant in the chorus, just a member of the forum, to participate in the art for the video. This is after all a project by everyone here c:.

This should go without saying, but keep the images clean. No obscenity. Turning in obscene art will immediately ban you from participating in the anniversary chorus and will also give you a warning.

Our staff for this chorus will be:

Staff
Timing/Tuning:
-SkySailor
-Vorg
-Onion
-Shinra

Mix:
-Onion

Animation:
-ShanaInRemix

If you are interested in helping out, please make a post below.

Badges
All singers will receive [LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] 2014_anniversary_singers this badge.
All artists will receive another badge.
All staff members will receive a third badge.

Thank you for reading through this post. Let's make this year's anniversary chorus a success!

Poll Information:

Old Post for Taking Suggestions:

Last edited by Aerlith on Sun Jan 06, 2019 7:34 pm; edited 18 times in total
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Empty Re: [LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th]

Post by xOnpu Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:45 pm

Ahhh its the 5th anniversary already qwq Pretty common song but here's my suggestion! >w<

Blessings:
Off vocal
On vocal
Lyrics
xOnpu
xOnpu

Singing Alias : 音符♪ Posts : 29
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant

Back to top Go down

[LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th] Empty Re: [LOOK HERE] ♥ Anniversary Chorus ~ Summertime Record -acoustic-! [Due January 28th]

Post by Hatsuyuki Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:58 pm

xOnpu wrote:Ahhh its the 5th anniversary already qwq Pretty common song but here's my suggestion! >w<

Blessings:
Off vocal
On vocal
Lyrics
i agreed with this one ^w^ (i was gonna suggest this actually XD)
Hatsuyuki
Hatsuyuki
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : はつゆき ❅ Posts : 128

Banner Decorator * 1 Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/1stYuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Mon Oct 06, 2014 7:18 am

Would that work with a mass chorus though? I won't be splitting it into parts because this is a drop and go chorus. It seems to be a chorus that is split into seven or so parts. I'm not going to do sign-ups and then a deadline, just accept people as they turn in lines. 

So yeah, as long as that could work, we can put it as a suggestion. xD
Aerlith
Aerlith

I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by shiroyabun Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:43 am

Link! (COF) Don't think it's as much as the ones in Blessing though... Oh! but a lot of the songs in that album (Circle of friends) are chorus~ It's just that "link" is a personal favorite, haha.

on-vocal

off-vocal

Lyrics... I can't find .-. yet... Looking right now, haha. 

//reads the rest of the reqirements

Riiight...

Hmmm... Summertime Record? I think the acoustic version would sound good as a chorus. (Osamuraisan~)

off-vocal

on-vocal (Mafumafu~)

lyrics
shiroyabun
shiroyabun

Singing Alias : ブンカイ Posts : 18

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJpMrdJbNTm7TRqnmuq7q3g

Back to top Go down

Post by Warsfeil Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:15 am

masschorus....!!!!! aahh when it matters i forget all the songs ive wanted to hear a masschorus of... _(:3)/L but maybe thats for the best cuz otherwise id cry trying to decide which ones to suggest ahahahAHAHA

but yeah!! suggestions!!!

Jimmythumb's Starduster ( on(eng sub video) / off / lyrics )
Fullkawa Honpo's girlfriend ( on(eng sub video) / off / lyrics )

on the bad side fullkawas original upload of girlfriend is deleted...? (´;ω;`) it has been for years & the song is in some of his albums but I thought I should mention that in case that makes it a bit "we shouldnt do it"...! Decided to suggest it anyways cuz I think both songs would sound amazing as masschoruses!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Warsfeil
Warsfeil

Singing Alias : Warsfeil Posts : 43

2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/warsfeil

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:01 pm

well, I thought of this song and I remembered it was birthday related when I was looking for the links haha, what a convenient coincidence

Liar Peter Pan/嘘つきピーターパン/スズム feat. 初音ミク

on vocal (w/ eng lyrics)
off vocal (only available on nico) 
lyrics

hope it's appropriated for a mass chorus ; v ;
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mimiru/みみる Posts : 196

https://www.youtube.com/user/mimirucchi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:39 am

Let's see.. * V*

I'd like to recommend.. 

Firefly/Hotaru by PENGUINS PROJECT
On Vocal (with Eng subs)
Off Vocal
Lyrics
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sebo Posts : 69
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:28 pm

well...for next year roku = 6 right...so maybe 6 trillion years and overnight story or something for that year?? //shot

trying to find something for 5

if not then I'll post the Off vocal/Lyrics of Kami no Manimani~  (overcoming life's difficulties and accepting yourself-ish type of theme---that one year people started coming back after ytc drama?)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:31 pm

And then we get literally six people trying to do the anniversary and the mixers destroy me for letting us even try that song.

Ahahaha.

These are all some pretty great suggestions. Keep them coming! I'll compile them all into the first post when we start voting.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by soren Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:45 pm

I don't know If we can do this or not...

『Tell Your World』livetune feat. Hatsune Miku: https://youtu.be/V3ZxYBVJVc8
Off Vocal: https://youtu.be/Qz09YkUJahE
Lyrics: http://www.animelyrics.com/doujin/vocaloid/tellyourworld.htm
soren
soren
Talkative

Singing Alias : soren Posts : 536

Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 am

Suggesting Rerulili's "Sing a Song"!

NND Singers

Vocaloid Version

Off-Vocal

Lyrics

var __chd__ = {'aid':11079,'chaid':'www_objectify_ca'};(function() { var c = document.createElement('script'); c.type = 'text/javascript'; c.async = true;c.src = ( 'https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://z': 'http://p') + '.chango.com/static/c.js'; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(c, s);})();

Last edited by Aria on Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria
Aria
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ありあ Posts : 183
YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/suzukiaria

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:08 pm

can I suggest more than once? if I do, should I edit my previous post adding the song or create a new one?
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:28 pm

Making a new post is probably better just so I know another suggestion has been made, but you can also edit your post since I'll be taking all the suggestions at the end of the period.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by mimirucchi Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:12 pm

oh, ok then!

I'll suggest MUGIC by rerulili

on vocal
off vocal
lyrics

I think eventually someone would suggest this tho????
mimirucchi
mimirucchi
Conversationalist

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:26 pm

OOOH so many rerulili songs ;D was going to edit my post, but it'd be bulky so I'll put Kami no Manimani and another rec. here MUAHAHA.

I can't find the off vocal to Kami no Manimani anymore .__. I'll just put that other rec here now...

Leave In Summer, Yet You're In My Fluffoughts
On Vocal (original) / Sumashu ver ~  <--Sumashu's ver helps with pitching/harms 
Off Vocal

Lyrics:

OMG I FOUND IT

Kami no manimani
On VocalRib x Itou Kashitarou ver

Off Vocal

Lyrics

Last edited by Riyumi on Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added lyrics)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:19 pm

Hmmm~ Since it anniversary, Blessing will be good I guess. But it might be a lil bit hard unless we split the lines :/

In case you need any help regarding this, I can help somehow XD

I don't know if this one is ok, LOL ^^'
Reincarnation by GUMI & Rin: ON vocal | OFF vocal | Lyrics
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Singing Alias : Shana/シャナ Posts : 198

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/shanainremix

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Unfortunately, we will not be able to split lines because we can't guarantee how many people who actually sign up will participate, and I don't want to have to worry about one group getting a ton of lines and another group getting only a few. 

I will be asking the mixers to check the songs and see if any of the songs will be too difficult to do for a mass chorus, too. The final list of songs will be posted as a poll on the 12th.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:11 pm

ahhhhhhh
SO MANY GOOD SONGS
but yeah
I wouldnt split parts just cuz
groups. some will wind up with like 4 and another will have 100% turnover and get like 15 peeps
Experience with Smiling. though it wasnt that drastic of a difference

unless everyone is like blood-signed and committed OR ELSE you can neverrrrr everrrr participate in another event << that seems too cruel and unrealistic
So i guess that kinda eliminates some songs, even though they are nice
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Btw, if Shinano is busy, I think I can help on the video making if you don't mind XD
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:35 pm

Oh, that'd be lovely! Smile I'm not looking for anything too elaborate, so don't worry about that.
Aerlith
Aerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:40 pm

OK, no problem & I don't mind to maso for this LOL XD
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:58 pm

Just make everyone submit lines for the entire song so that groups can be made AFTER.

Groups can be re-arranged as long as everyone has sung every part and you can just take the part you want and DELETE AWAYYYYY

That way who you sing with will also be a surprise XD
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShanaInREmix Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:52 pm

NICE! Kimoi so genius! XD
ShanaInREmix
ShanaInREmix
LOLI now & forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MiNTtaro Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:18 pm

How about Doremifa Rondo? It's a cute song and I think it'll be a good for mass choruses. 

Off vocal/On vocal
MiNTtaro
MiNTtaro
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : MiNT Posts : 144

YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/MintTaro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next