Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

[MIXING IN PROGRESS] Sengetsu, Mizugame Kashigu Yoru

+8
Riyumi
waterstyleXIII
reizu
midori-kun
Saiuri
ShanaInREmix
margomundo
Sebo
12 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[MIXING IN PROGRESS] Sengetsu, Mizugame Kashigu Yoru  - Page 3 Empty Re: [MIXING IN PROGRESS] Sengetsu, Mizugame Kashigu Yoru

Post by Sebo Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:09 pm

@NOKiE: Thank you so much~

@KRAD: I'll let you know~ Thanks! 

@pomeKNIGHT: Currently, we have Aeon who signed up to take on the art on the condition that everyone gets their lines done. If for any reason Aeon is unable to do the art, would you be ok with doing the art?  

I'll check lines soon. I've been so busy OTL.
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Sebo Posts : 69
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

Back to top Go down

[MIXING IN PROGRESS] Sengetsu, Mizugame Kashigu Yoru  - Page 3 Empty Re: [MIXING IN PROGRESS] Sengetsu, Mizugame Kashigu Yoru

Post by pomeKNIGHT Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:11 pm

Sebo wrote:
@pomeKNIGHT: Currently, we have Aeon who signed up to take on the art on the condition that everyone gets their lines done. If for any reason Aeon is unable to do the art, would you be ok with doing the art?  

yeah im good with that C: thank you for the reply!!
pomeKNIGHT
pomeKNIGHT
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Koin(s) Posts : 98

https://www.youtube.com/user/hatsukoin

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:36 pm

I'll have mine up by tomorrow the earliest (as Thanksgiving is coming up and I have no idea if I'll be able to record then ^^;Wink; If not expect it to be up around the 28th/29th. Apologies for the delay!
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:18 pm

oh what
I wasn't told it was definite I'd be doing the art  since this is what was written

Sebo wrote:@Aeon: Wow! Thank you so much for auditioning for the art

lol. Pome's art is so much nicer though. I won't be offended if you want to change your mind

But if you still want me to do it, then
fill this thing out for me?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167eDxJWrL9Uk_Izk21kY56uj8GzTXTYt6LUgeLXETxY/edit#gid=5336892

And while you're at it, what exactly did you want for the pics?
I assume all in whatever outfits they want? = no coordination
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:27 pm

Aeon wrote:oh what
I wasn't told it was definite I'd be doing the art  since this is what was written

Sebo wrote:@Aeon: Wow! Thank you so much for auditioning for the art

lol. Pome's art is so much nicer though. I won't be offended if you want to change your mind

But if you still want me to do it, then
fill this thing out for me?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/167eDxJWrL9Uk_Izk21kY56uj8GzTXTYt6LUgeLXETxY/edit#gid=5336892

And while you're at it, what exactly did you want for the pics?
I assume all in whatever outfits they want? = no coordination

Oh I'm sorry. I just assumed you were doing the art since no one else auditioned for it. ;w; Are you still up for it though?
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:34 pm

sure thing. just gimme the info asap, and I'll get started during Thanksgiving break
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:02 pm

Alright! 

@Mi: Can you provide your oc reference please? I think yours is the only one missing.
@Margo: Can you provide another reference for the hair? The link you had doesn't work. ;w;
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by margomundo Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:05 pm

I'm on break and will be away from the computer until Monday. I'll see what I can do though
margomundo
margomundo
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoi Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Sorry about that ! Here's my character references C:
*** Also you can dress her however you want the references is to just show you her appearance THANK YOU SO MUCH. > o <
CLICK
Migoi
Migoi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mi Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

Here's your dropbox folder
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/s0nyygagctznffr/AADEoq4j8piyAeudl3mqz7gUa?dl=0

Will add Margo's hair when I get that ref
Will continue progress when all lines are in. As far as I know, still waiting for Riyumi and Sebo?
Whatever wasn't specified I just randomly filled in. If there's anything else you want to change, just ask. though I'll probably look at it again in a few days and change some stuff myself. need a break before I can see the problems
I'm thinking of changing Riyumi and Mi's poses already
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:31 pm

@Margo: alright.
@Mi: Thank you~ 

@Aeon: Thank you Aeon. Everything's looking good so far. 

And yeah, Riyumi and I should have our lines done by the end of the week.
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:10 pm

Working on them~ I had them done--I just wasn't satisfied with them >>;;  my high notes are blechy. I'm going to see if I can get the sound I want (and hold those long notes...) if not--I'll give you the best of what I can do for now .__.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:31 am

I'm so sorry that there are so many chunks v-v  

I wish I could improve on taking breaths and holding notes, but alas, I have not been diligent with breathing exercises and running. If I did, I would have stronger lungs and also better control over my breathing ;/  

but here are my lines! 

https://app.box.com/s/m63f02qx8ypgs25x7tih

Last edited by Riyumi on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : link should be clickable now; idk why it wasn't earlier)
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:31 am

@Riyumi: Thank you Riyumi~ ;w;)/ <3

The program I use to record has been bugging out a lot on me lately so I'm going to have to do my lines from scratch because it won't let me recover the file I had my lines on originally. Sorry for the delay ;w; 

I also checked everyone's lines. They sound really good. <3 

KRAD, can you please re-record the chorus parts of your lines? I feel that your timing is a little off ;w;
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:40 am

you're welcome~ 

good luck with the retake! Since we all turned in our lines--that should give our mixer enough work to do for now (if you've found one :> )
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Yeah~ Thank you again! 

I'm actually going to ask my friend again. She'll be on break soon so I might as well give it a shot~
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by waterstyleXIII Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 am

hai...ill have mines in by saturday.^~^
waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Krad Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by waterstyleXIII Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:57 pm

waterstyleXIII
waterstyleXIII
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Krad Posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebo Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:10 pm

@KRAD: thank you~ * V*)g 

Alright~ Good news everyone~ My friend agreed to mix for us, but she won't start until the end of December because finals are coming up. Also~ All lines are done/in! I have finished mine too~ <3
Sebo
Sebo
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Migoi Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:39 pm

yay! Now we can just wait for the art C: i can't wait to how it looks like. Aeon's Sketch was so pretty
Migoi
Migoi
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Mi Posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:26 am

Putting this on hold until at least after finals. (about 2 weeks?)
Also, it'd be nice if an animator was found in the meantime. Otherwise, it's pretty pointless to even finish my part
And I think I still need a hair ref from margo
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:41 pm

@Aeon aah yes...finals. Good luck. I need to prep for mine as well. 

I'm still going to make time for YTC at night, but I won't be on often. Thus, if I need to fix anything for the mix, I apologize if I take a long time to reply! I'd think I'd go insane studying for long periods of time, but a majority of my time will be spent doing such xD
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by margomundo Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:58 pm

Oh yeah, sorry about that. Still away from my computer
margomundo
margomundo
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by margomundo Sun Dec 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Here ya go! #6 Margo Hair
I like the long in the front short in the back look.
margomundo
margomundo
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:00 am

@Riyumi: Thanks! GL to you too

I shall still be around as I procrastinate though

@Margo: Just making sure, but it's style #6 above but in brown color, with blonde highlights?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next