Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Under the bed collections and stuffs!(´・ω・`)

+2
Vorg
Lennessia
6 posters

Go down

Under the bed collections and stuffs!(´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the bed collections and stuffs!(´・ω・`)

Post by Aisuu aka RiEDe Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:44 am

For Lost-Time Memory, I love your adlibs in the instrumental. But some parts where you're trying to catch the lyrics up to the song seemed a rushed, so timing can be improved. Try warming up before you sing and get familiar with the song more, sing line after line with the song, or if that can't be helped then using pitching. (^o^)b I also loved your soft voices in the bridge as well as the beginning part. 

I like how you became loli for Uchi e Kaerou. Again, it's the pitching. ; o ; Pitching is really important so try your best to hit the notes or resort to tuning ;m;

THAT DADDY'S VOICE IN MAGNET IS REALLY FAMILIAR THOUGH I FEEL LIKE I'VE HEARD HIM BEFORE. But that the volume is a problem, it's not levelled. The overall volume went soft and loud at some parts where it didn't build up well. That could also be the mixing problem. The voices in Magnet is also too soft with the bgm covering it up ;o; I don't wanna abuse the pitching part again QAQ you did pretty well in magnet though

For suggestions in mixing, I'd suggest to add some compression and put in some Equalization/EQ to make the voice blend with the bgm and make the frequencies level. And time it, timing is also important QAQ. As for singing, ai-suuwhydoyoualwyasnagaboutharmosandadlibs you can add harmonies. If you dont know how to you can learn through those youtube singing lessons videos. I see you've attempted adlibs in the instrumental breaks. They're good, but some of them don't blend well like in Lost Time Memory's bridge, you went a little too high. Try to test around different notes to see which one blends with the bgm for adlibs. You can also mix in separate tracks for adlibs to blend it in with the singing at the same time.

Hopefully this has helped you. PLEASE DONT KILL ME FOR THE CRITICS OKAY I DIDNT MEAN TO BASH YOU QAQ

Last edited by Aerlith on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +2 for an intermediate critique, +2 for two basic feedbacks.)
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Aisuu aka RiEDe
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Aisuu Posts : 772

Penny for your thoughts! Just my two cents. I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/IceElfPrincess

Back to top Go down

Under the bed collections and stuffs!(´・ω・`) - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the bed collections and stuffs!(´・ω・`)

Post by Lennessia Sun Nov 09, 2014 4:57 pm

..I had no idea on how to respond all this post but i reply anyway-*get slapped*

@Xin:*looks at post*ITS SO LONG-Ah well~Q U Q THANK YOU!ITS NICE TO SEE IM IMPROVING~yeah,im still learning on how to control my pitch tho.Solfege? o-o.Sadly,i dont have any piano qwq.

YES I WANT A POWERFULL VOICE!Oh,i see!OAO..to be honest,i still dont understand on how to breath from the stomach orz..

Ah,thank you for pointing that out!Well,i got a question..when you recording something is it better with offvocal or with onvocal ?

Thank you for the support!:D

@yuriques:Hm,i see..does opening my mouth as wide as i can improve the vocal?o-o?Oh,i see oAo so its happens to you as well?

How long it took you?one month?or more?

yeah,when i recording with my old mic,its really hard to sing songs that need a strong voice ;A;.Haha,i always tends to one shot then if one of the lyric fail to match with the song i delete all and redo again :'D~

@Ice elf:FAIRY ARE HERE!!!/slapped

..Woah,so many people liked the adlibs o-o.Waiiitt..pitching?Thank you~

:"D AHAHAHA BECOME LOLI-..i cant do tuning orz ;w;

WOAH REALLY?!WHERE?!My duet partner voice when i recevied his record was..pretty low and he didnt have time to redo again and again,i was forced to do that :'D,i try my best tho to have his voice to be heared despite the loud bgm.

Well,up until now i never bother to add some compression and EQ to my cover,but recently i used it since..i guess i finally realized it was helping :"D.Well,i havent learn harmonies though,but i try to do practice it when i have time tho 0w0.Oh okay!i understand~

THANK YOU MASTER,ITS OKAY I WONT KILL YOU!I LOVE CRITICS AND IF YOU CAN,GIVE ME MORE CRITICS!
Lennessia
Lennessia
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lennesia Posts : 60

Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Xin Sun Nov 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Mmm You could practice with the on-vocal, then you sing on the off-vocal and then you play the on-vocal with your singing when you sang over the off-vocal to compare LOL sorry it's a bit confusing xD
Xin
Xin
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : 白菜 / Hakusai Posts : 751

I'm on the spice rack! Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4)

https://www.instagram.com/whyaremyusernamestaken/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennessia Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:37 am

Hitori Omou (If~One Thought~)

FINALLY!!AFTER LONG DAYS,WEEKS,AND MONTHS!!FINALLY POST A NEW COVER!!This dedicated to FE:IF~:3
Lennessia
Lennessia
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lennesia Posts : 60

Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down