Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Spring Anime 2014!

+2
Aerlith
Kimoicchi
6 posters

Go down

Spring Anime 2014! Empty Spring Anime 2014!

Post by Kimoicchi Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:29 pm

Spring Anime 2014! Spring-2014-v4dot5

full size

I'm looking forward to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Black Bullet, Kagero Project the anime, and every. single. sports. anime.

link to PV's up later when I have time.

*points down at my favourite cover featuring the Haikyuu volleyball boys.*

Last edited by Kimoicchi on Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : seasonal anime)
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Singing Alias : キモイ Posts : 435

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://kimoicchi@deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Spring Anime 2014! Empty Re: Spring Anime 2014!

Post by Aerlith Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:39 pm

Oooh they're remaking Sailor Moon? I just knew they were remaking the manga. That is awesome!
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:10 pm

The sailor Moon anime remake was actually supposed to come out earlier this year, during the summer, i believe, but then it got pushed back. I was actually planing on watching it too, since I cant stand old graphics, so I never did watch the series in its entirety, just random eps I saw when it was still running on TV.. 

As usual, there are so many new animes that I want to watch, but there's never enough time... I've got at least 100 things on my 'to watch' list, and it's just forever growing.. ;w;
How does anyone manage to stay up-to-date with the current seasons??
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:44 am

I actually give up quite a bit of outdoors social life and a bit of school work to dedicate to anime-watching. It might be a bad lifestyle choice, but I'm happy with it!

I usually can't judge anything until I've seen the PV as well as read the plot summary/seen the art. Usually I watch all of the planned ones at least 3 episodes in before I drop them due to loss of interest.
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by mayDream Mon Dec 02, 2013 3:04 pm

Yes! There are a few anime I've been waiting for and they finally are here!

I've been waiting for the Sailor Moon remake ever since they first announced it... The same goes with Pupa, Sakura Trick and the new Pretty Cure... HOLD ON A SECOND, they're making a Sonico anime!? I'm not sure if I want to know about it...

This season looks interesting!
mayDream
mayDream
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : may Posts : 55

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words

https://soundcloud.com/may-dream

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:13 pm

I agree with you all the way hands down Kimoicchi (with your taste in anime + how you rate it + giving up bits and pieces of social life--doesn't mean I don't go out. I just prefer anime/solitude sometimes ahaha).  Everyday afterschool--at least just one episode! sometimes yelled at for doing so at the table; 30min to eat...hm 30 min episode. very tempting

I'm a seiyuu fanatic so I wonder who's going to be playing all the voices <3 amg. yesh.

this season is something I look forward to because the otome games becoming animes--though great seiyuus and art--have totally been killed story-wise. They didn't focus on one route either--they had to go through the "everyone falls in love with MC" type of harem with the "your adopted" drama cliche ;n; 

I feel like my top that I've watched this year has to be Psycho Pass, Tiger and Bunny, K project, Nagi no Asukara, and Kyoukai no Kanata, etc. (I can't remember all of them ahaha).  Surprisingly--I've been really into the dark/deep/action animes this year. Kobato, Natsume Yuujinchou, and AKB0048 kept getting rewatched as a result for the uber cuteness/happiness I needed after most of these animes. I simply love Clamp's works!

The downside this year...though I love Hakkenden--the story ending was quite fjdkaslfdjs. Makai Ouji was eye candy lol. but still a crappy ending. I heard the manga was better--so I'll turn to that instead. Brother's Conflict, Diabolik Lovers, and Amnesia can be erased from my memory ;v;  I'd rather play the game. Beautiful art though--I must say.

oh snap! I rambled!! sorry. I shall resume wrapping xmas presents lol.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Riyumi Posts : 680

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

http://duckiii3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Riyumi is my mental twin.

Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:37 pm

hooray~ OvO/  btw. thanks for sharing this list! I usually just wait and find out ahaha. I miss a couple of anime because of that though :u  some sites just don't have all of the season's new series >3<;;  which is why I have to visit more than one site sometimes //shot
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Judge Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:00 pm

I usually just go on Moetron for anime news and announcements.

Such, as, did you know there is a Tamako Market movie announced?
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:13 pm

Really?!? I should do that more often x)  It's nice to stay a little "up-to-date". Or at least have some anime on the "try-later" list.

I still need to try Shingeki no Kyojin. I've read the manga partway--and then forgot about it (since the title was so long lol)--and before I knew it there was an anime. Now people won't stop talking non-stop about it o-o;; they claim it's really good--so it makes me curious x)  usually manga>anime. so we'll see how this goes.
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 pm

I was forced to read the Shingeki no Kyojin manga all in one go when my dedicated friend found out it was going to be an anime.

Therefore there was a rush to read all the manga and get ahead of everyone before the anime started../// And now that friend hates the mainstream Shingeki no Kyojin fans because "she was there since the first chapter" and "they only watched the anime because it was hyped up"
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Yeah...rushing it never is great ahaha. and oh the feels. It happens. Regrettably, I feel that way sometimes too ;v; //ashamed

Only if they act like they "know it all"/arrogant after seeing the whole series--without even reading the manga with the true details that were cut due to budget/timing.

I have mixed feelings ahaha. It's like YAAY people are exposed to such a great series...and nooo now they won't shut up about it ;v;  24/7 is a litttttlle too much for me ahaha. I understand if you adore the series...but I could use a little less enthusiasm.

And hm. idk. maybe it wouldn't have been known unless it was recommended by word-of-mouth...but that just means that series is worth it! :3
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:58 pm

omgomgomgomg

The first image for the new Sailor Moon series has come out!
Spoiler:
Aerlith
Aerlith

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:37 pm

oh myyyyyyy lorddddddDDDDDDD

I'm just waiting for JOJO part 3 OTL

Will update for Spring/Summer 2014 anime since winter is almost over.
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by SAE Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 am

*^* -is Super pumped for the remake of Sailor Moon-
*squees* omg! The image looks fantastic :'D

owo another otome-turned-anime is coming out?? D: i was looking forward to Diabolik Lovers and was completely let down by it ; A; 
I hope this one turns out to be as good as Amnesia and Brothers Conflict. 

And season two of Date A Live!! <3 I actually finally finished the first season. *^* 

But low and behold now I can wait on the release of AoT S2 :D I'm dying to finally see it and have my recently anime converted friend to watch it with me as well. Heehee
SAE
SAE
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : SAE Posts : 104

Blind Duets Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/sammielove20

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimoicchi Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:23 pm

Oh and Fairy Tail is coming back!

Yu-Gi-Oh ArcV looks cool, so I'll try that. And the other card game animes are being considered since I already watch Cardfight Vanguard and Future Card Buddyfight.
Kimoicchi
Kimoicchi
Talkative

Back to top Go down

Post by Riyumi Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:29 pm

Yeah I heard! Can't wait <3~
Riyumi
Riyumi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down