Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Joker's Trans-lyrics

+3
Rivuida
LokkiError
Aerlith
7 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Joker's Trans-lyrics - Page 2 Empty Re: Joker's Trans-lyrics

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:11 am

Due to formatting and stuff, this post will be left blank for the time being.

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:56 pm; edited 6 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Singing Alias : Joker Posts : 679

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

http://sonicnancyfan.blog.fc2.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 am

Due to formatting, this post will be left blank for now.

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Penny for your thoughts! Ai Kotoba II Words Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:08 pm

For all of those (few) people who actually follow my activity, I felt that I needed to explain why I have not posted anything in a while. I have been posting some videos on my Youtube account so I have not been completely in-active. My reasons for being delayed are as follows:
-On February 28 I received my VIXX Voodoo CD and was excited
-Also on February 28, we figured out that our youngest cat has lymphatic cancer of the neck and has about 6 months to live and we get to watch him slowly die
-Too boot, I have had the flue since Monday and am still sick writing this.

GO 2014!

Anywhoo, I am still working on lyrics. I finished Troublemaker- Now yesterday and am trying to get the will to post it. Due to being off from school for 2 days, the pile of homework I will have will probably delay my post. Also, I am almost done with my Monthly Theme entry. Be looking forward to Now and End of the Journey, Laments of the Sky in the near future.~Joker
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:31 am

Okay guys, I got the will power to post this. Here's my entry for the March monthly theme. I spaced out KAIKO's parts to make them more defined, but YTC does not seem to want me to do that. The download has the lyrics spaced out right.

End of the Journey, Laments of the Sky~KAITO:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 pm

Well, I decided to post today since I will be going to Florida over spring break and will not be available all of next week. The video to this song is a little....raunchy so....yeah...be warned I guess.XD I have been meaning to do more KPOP songs since I like a lot of different groups. If you have any requests, feel free to ask.~Joker

Troublemaker~Now:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm

It is nice to be back to translating. Getting stuck on the Pirates of the Caribbean for half an hour is a story to tell the kiddies.XD Anyway, I added another translating section...kind of. Instead of having an Anime section, I have an Anime/JPOP section now. I do not listen to much JPOP, but I am totally willing to hear more and translate them. I really like several of Tomohisa Yamashita's songs and my theme entry is going to be another one of his as well. Until then, I present: Nocturne

Nocturne~Tomohisa Yamashita:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LokkiError Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:21 pm

PSSST~ Hi owo
LokkiError
LokkiError
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lokki Posts : 107

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/LokkiError?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:54 pm

Though the message was brief, it is nice to know that people other than Aerlith take the time to look at my thread.XD
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by LokkiError Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:59 pm

I can't believe how many songs you have translated.@.@ So amazing~ 

Let's exchange skype and talk for hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LokkiError
LokkiError
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Lokki Posts : 107

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/LokkiError?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:38 pm

Well, I was originally going to wait a while to do this song since I just did a Tomohisa Yamashita song. Since the theme of the month was poetry, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to show how...odd the song and video are. 

Ke Sera Sera~Tomohisa Yamashita:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:43 am

Me too I can't believe it YOU'RE SO AMAZING I WANNE KISS YOU~.

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:48 pm

Acelexx wrote:Me too I can't believe it YOU'RE SO AMAZING I WANNE KISS YOU~.

Not..quite sure how to respond to that.XD I appreciate the compliment though~
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:29 pm

Well, I finally finished it. This and 'This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee 96Neko Version' were definitely the hardest songs for me to translate. No wonder nobody else has written English lyrics for them; you would have to be crazy to do it.XD I remembered from the old poll I had that Pane Dhiria and Sweet Devil were the most requested so maybe I will start on Sweet Devil sometime soon. The next few songs I start on though will probably be a little slower. I will work on them from time to time alongside my other projects. I have an idea for a little project I want to start on, but it will be A WHILE before I get it done because I am lazy.
P.S. Can you guess the two songs I am going to secretly be doing based on the 2 clues I gave?

READ THIS PART:
A little note on the lyrics. For the parts were the language is made up, instead of the original words or the 'romanized' version you can find, I tried my hand at typing it like you would say it. I included a few little tips and tricks in it to help with pronunciation. As for people who want to learn the made up part, I would suggest listening to the few Utaite covers of the song that there are. They are a lot easier to understand than Kaito.

Pane Dhiria~KAITO:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:24 pm; edited 5 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:06 pm

Not new lyrics, but new developments. I started up a Request a Song and a Requested Songs List. I also added some game links and changed the template. I also added some more links to the Other Links section.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Sat May 03, 2014 9:37 am

It is time (pun) to reveal one of the secret songs I have been working on. This is one of the songs that I was working on that nobody guessed: Time Machine. In my message with the hint, I put "from time to time" which references both songs, but now that makes the other song obvious: from Y to Y. I have not started working on that one yet though...XD Anyway, as for the other secret song I am working on, it is another popular songs like the other two, but instead of making some vague hint, here is a little snippet.

"Yes, here I write, the sad end to the story of my life
I will never reach you; there is nothing I can do"

Time Machine~Miku:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:08 pm; edited 4 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri May 09, 2014 3:36 pm

Well, since so many people guessed (nobody), I suppose I might as well relieve the (non-existent) tension as to what song I was working on.

Karakuri Pierrot~Miku:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 6 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri May 16, 2014 2:58 pm

Finally taking another song off of my 99% list. I absolutely love Circus-P's work. I am still excited to be one of the people who bought his first CD physically.

Amai Kotoba~GUMI:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 pm; edited 8 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:47 pm

My monthly theme entry for May~ I had to pick up the pace on this one since I am going on an extended vacation that encompasses most of June. THIS SONG IS SO CATCHY.

Don't Tease Me~Speed:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:33 am

I will try to work on making more subbed videos for you guy~

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 pm

The way that these two harmonize is absolutely superb~

Secret Song Hint (??? in my signature): The song came out on June 8th of this year and is sung by males~
I would love if people actually guessed...but I doubt that anybody will.XD

Melted~AKMU:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:54 pm

Here is my monthly theme entry for July~

Originally, this was a song request from my first Youtube subscriber that I did not know and had their subscriptions public....that is a lot of variables.XD I offered to translate (almost) any song they wanted and they chose this song. It just so happened that it fit the monthly theme.

If you read my lyrics, I added a lot of references to the moon that may not necessarily be said in the song. However, I added those references as a means of referencing this interview with the song's creator: http://www.mikubook.com/index.php/interview/01

1/6 Out of the Gravity~Miku:

Last edited by sonic-nancy-fan on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerlith Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:43 pm

1/6 1/6 1/6!!! I love that song!! :D Yay for your translyrics!
Aerlith
Aerlith
Forever messing with staff.
Forever messing with staff.

Singing Alias : Aerlith Posts : 1976
I'm on the spice rack! Raidcall Train Participant Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Judge SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant Megurine Luka 10-Year Celebration Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/xAerlith

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:39 am

While (creepily) looking through your YouTube videos, I saw that you had done a cover of the song some time ago. I was wondering if you would comment about it.XD
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivuida Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:18 pm

Wow so many translyrics! And the ones you did of the songs I know are great, so I'm sure the others will match the rhytm as well. ^^
Rivuida
Rivuida

Singing Alias : Rivs Posts : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:14 pm

Yay~ Another person who openly acknowledges my existence!
I appreciate your comment. I try to make the syllables match and such.
sonic-nancy-fan
sonic-nancy-fan
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next