Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

The Youtaite Database

4 posters

Go down

The Youtaite Database Empty The Youtaite Database

Post by Diri Derri Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:32 am

Dear all Youtaite!

My name is Diri! Today I present to you...

This online spreadsheet is intended to be a comprehensive list of all the Youtaite currently active in the community, with the purpose of helping the massive and growing number of Youtaite to find and connect with each other easily.

Its usage should be fairly self-explanatory, but for those who are unsure, here is a quick guide of how it works.

The database consists of two sheets, Listings and Signup (they are labelled at the bottom of the spreadsheet).

Before you do anything, please check if you are already listed. This will save problems later, gouuu! (óò)

• Listings

In the Listings sheet, the account details of confirmed Youtaite are displayed in a table. The table includes the following:

Name - Singing Alias (names with non-roman characters have been written in a romanized format for ease of alphabetization).
Youtube - Link to essential channel, preferably a custom url.
Mixer/Animator - These fields can be checked by typing a "Y" if the singer also has these skills.

Fields are also available for soundcloud, twitter, facebook, tumblr and deviantart, as these are also hubs of Youtaite activity and communication.

Comments should only be made on the Listings sheet if you are correcting or adding information on a Youtaite who is already listed.

If you are not already listed in the database, DO NOT write a sign up comment on the listings sheet. Gouuu.

In order to appear in the Listings, you must first complete a simple sign-up procedure, which is where the Sign-up sheet comes in.

• Sign-up

In order to have your name appear in the Listings, please first go to the Sign-up sheet. Under the heading "Youtaite Details", please select any cell that does not have an orange triangle in the corner*, and then click "comments" at the top right of the screen. When the comments menu appears, click "comment", and in the box, list your details, with each item on a new line, in the format below:

Name
Youtube channel url
Mixer (If you are a mixer, write “Mixer”, if not, leave this out.)
Animator (If you are an animator, write “animator”, if not, leave this out.)
Soundcloud url etc.

You do not have to include every type of account, just the ones you use. Once you have written your comment in the Sign-up sheet, your accounts will be checked and you will be added into the Listings. Simple as that! There are no requirements for amount of subs, view count etc; the database is open to everyone. The only thing that is absolutely necessary is a Youtube channel with at least one singing upload.

If you are already listed and wish to make changes to your information, please do so by commenting on your entry in the Listings sheet, rather than by commenting again on the Sign-up sheet.

That's all there is to it! This database is a work in progress so please contact me (Diri) to give me your feedback and suggestions for features you would like to see changed or added. I hope that you find this useful in helping more Youtaite to discover and share with each other!

Thank you and enjoy! (óò)

*Note - If you add a comment into a cell that already has a comment, somebody's comment will be hidden. Please take care not to hide each other's details, gouuu! (óò)

- Diri

Updates to this guide may be found here!

Diri Derri
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Diri Posts : 9

https://www.youtube.com/user/diriderri

Back to top Go down

The Youtaite Database Empty Re: The Youtaite Database

Post by Aeon Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:35 am

This is... interesting. There is a ton of youtaites out there it seems I havent heard of yet...!

owo

but... it seems i'm already on the list...? Don't shoot me for this, but... //dumb question// The top of the sheet says 'comment only' but when I go click on "comment" it says "you do not have permission to add comments." What do I do here?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Diri Derri Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 am

I do not see any reason why this should be the case. It seems that it is possible to comment on the database, and it is set to "anyone can comment". Please try again and let me know if you are still having problems, gouuu (ó㉨ò)

Diri Derri
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Legender Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:32 am

You might have to log in...! Make sure you're logged in (gmail, youtube, etc work)

Also yeah, a lot of people are adding other youtaite that they know owo

EDIT: At least one other person has had the same issue... Sad
Legender
Legender
Breathing is overrated.

Singing Alias : Gender Posts : 440

Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

http://wolfehmaster.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:08 pm

yeah, I was logged in this morning too, but it wasnt working. It did work later on though. *shrugs* maybe just the googledoc spazzing on itself..?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Elisabeth Finnegan Sun Sep 08, 2013 10:47 am

Diri ! owo' I'm sorry ! I think I deleted the comment on the first cell by accident ! I'm really really sorry ! >w<''
Elisabeth Finnegan
Elisabeth Finnegan

Singing Alias : リズ -Lis- Posts : 34

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8SqJX2s_UY5o1stR3jYsvg?feature

Back to top Go down

Post by Diri Derri Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:17 pm

Elisabeth Finnegan wrote:Diri ! owo' I'm sorry ! I think I deleted the comment on the first cell by accident ! I'm really really sorry ! >w<''
Oh, I wondered where that went! It's okay, don't worry about it, guooo! (ó㉨ò)

Diri Derri
Fresh off the Boat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down