Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» [MONTHLY THEME] April: Reach as High as You Can~Due April 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Mon Apr 01, 2024 2:42 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:36 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:33 pm

» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

+27
NipahDUBS
sweet~celsius
69c@
manga333
Silver
Kumoshi
Girldeadmonster
sumirehana013
Imagase
apol
Chronocookie
mochiberry
Akai
Xephy
Spoon
chinx_00
Legender
JinSeng
NOKiE
The Doctor
Aeon
Yoshi
NakoZonbineko
Penny
Sei
Talkingcamara2
Mikiglaceon
31 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

Post by Spoon Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:52 pm

chinx_00 wrote:yey~!! so that's one active admin~! ( > w <) now, we just have to find other active people~~~
But does anyone know the current admin's YT address? ( O_O)

https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/g1-administrators <--- list of all admins and links to some of their YT pages. The ones listed on the front page are forum helpers.

And chinx... when talking about active people, aren't YOU one? So how 'bout it? It was your idea in the first place. Besides, we're all in the same boat anyway Hyper
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life! - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Bring This Forum Back To Life!

Post by The Doctor Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:24 am

In a sense, everyone that's part of the YTC staff is a moderator, even if their title says otherwise.

And, I don't think just randomly naming active people would solve the problem at hand. Moderators are called that because they are able to moderate over the forums; change or delete threads if necessary and pass judgement over members.

Btw, I'm just an Oldie returning home after a long journey across the interwebs. Don't mind me too much, as I'm just that small voice of reason.
The Doctor
The Doctor
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Rescue Rabbit Posts : 99

Ai Kotoba II Words

https://soundcloud.com/shurri

Back to top Go down

Post by NOKiE Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:05 pm

I do agree with Shurri on her part.(btw, WELCOME BACK. c;)
It's also best to actually contact the staff and discuss it with them before randomly naming a bunch of new moderators. Happy Go Lucky
As for the chorus, if you guys plan on continuing it, COUNT ME INN~ |'DD
NOKiE
NOKiE
Talkative

Singing Alias : NOKiE Posts : 338
Ai Kotoba II Chorus Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/TBNOKiE

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:18 am

We should do the chorus first, just on this forum... it's kinda not fair on other members of this site if we just start naming people to be staff and they miss out ; w ; just my opinion though
Yoshi
Yoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Coru Posts : 844

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/sleepydesuu

Back to top Go down

Post by chinx_00 Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:57 pm

You guys are right. Happiness We shouldn't be naming off random new moderators. But we were getting desperate. Puppy Eyes

But since you guys like the chorus idea, LET'S DO THAT. Smile
Soooooooo~ how do we do this? ( o w o) I've never started a project myself so I'm not sure what to do. ( .__. )
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Chinx Posts : 686
Dango Daikazoku Chorus SMILING Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 pm

Uh, should there be auditions?

I dunno. *shrug*
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ナコ Posts : 292

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/KonekoKazoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:50 am

Ok, so forget about the admins for now Happy Who knows, maybe we can get this to work without them.

As for the chorus, I think it might be good to just take the people who want to join without auditions. That way everyone has an equal chance to participate and there won't be pressure of whether or not they get to be in the final product. Just have something like "if the vocals are so off they can't be mixed in so that the result sounds good, they'll have to be left out". Just my opinion, though Hyper
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

^ sounds good. And.. the song? Will it be Smiling after all, or will there be a vote?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by chinx_00 Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Me, Sei and Nako like SMILING~ but if you guys don't like it, please suggest a song you like~ Happiness

...as of now...we have me, Aeon, Baltic, Sei, Nako, Nokie, and Yoshi~
Nako offered to mix it riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? sweet
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:21 pm

me thinks something about this should be posted in the groupdubs/organizations section? might get more people there. XD if we really want more people, I think i can drag a few more in.. maybe... 10 more? 20?
if there arent that many people, i will volunteer to do arts~ ;w; if anyone wants, that is. but it might be better if we just used pictures from somewhere..
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by chinx_00 Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Aeon~~~~ can you post it for uuuuuuuuuuuuuus~
puh-leeeeeeeeeeease~~~
b-b-b-because i'm useless and don't know how to do anything~ Crying
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:28 am

I'm fine with smiling as long as I don't have to rap xD Besides, I sort of think the lyrics somehow suit the idea of YTC, bringing the world together and all.

Should we try to contact a moderator or someone and ask them to make the chorus thread a global announcement when it's created? I know that at least KentaMidorin is still acitve in YT... =x
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:44 am

uhm... sure. I've never done it before, but.... I can try. ;w; if i miss anything, please do tell.
That's a good idea, Supuun~! Should I wait for someone to try to contact them then? i'll just go ahead and start working on the post..
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:01 am

I can try PMing him if you want me to? We've spoken on occasions before neko

And Aeon, if you're feeling uncertain of what to put in the chorus post, there's that "rules for organizing a group dub"- thread in the group dub section with basic guidelines of what to put in Smile
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 am

Please do~

Do we have a deadline for signup? Is it OK if i set it for... the 15th of next month? is that too long? too little time?
Will this be scripted then, or just everyone sing full song and we will mix w/e sounds good?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 am

We can always extend the deadline if it seems like too short a time (^^)

I'll try PMing him~

*UPDATE*
Unfortunately, he's not a mod anymore orz Sorry, guys!
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:35 am

LOOK AT ALL YOU PANDAS ORGANIZING THINGS
this is so exciting FISH :D

EDIT: and I think we should decide whether to script it or mix-script it after everyone has signed up and see which option is easier.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Coru Posts : 844

Blind Duets Participant

https://www.youtube.com/sleepydesuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:13 am

Alright ^^ that sounds good to me, Yoshi. I'm almost done with gathering all the infos and rechecking the lyrics. And now just to put it all together.
So i will make deadline to sign up the 15th, and we'll see how many people show in the end before deciding. I would like to make a video for this to post on YT too. maybe we can get more people from there as well

@ supuun: It's ok :< We tried, right? kinda. Let's see what we can do on our own then?

Done.
https://ytchorus.forumotion.com/t5114-sign-ups-until-march-15-smiling-mass-ytc-collabcalling-all-of-ytc

I didnt make a video for it though.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by NakoZonbineko Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:04 am

chinx_00 wrote:Me, Sei and Nako like SMILING~ but if you guys don't like it, please suggest a song you like~ Happiness

...as of now...we have me, Aeon, Baltic, Sei, Nako, Nokie, and Yoshi~
Nako offered to mix it riiiiiiiiiiiiiight? sweet

lol Yeah. I signed up and offered to mix.

@Aeon: The signup thread is lovely. Don't worry about not having any video for it... Although now that I think about it, it would help... =O_O= Hehe...
NakoZonbineko
NakoZonbineko
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : ナコ Posts : 292

SMILING Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/KonekoKazoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:42 pm

Added a crudely made video XD
Hope this works.. and now... i shall go advertise.

Edit: should we change the lyrics from "Nico nico douga" to Youtube chorus (forums)?? Something like that?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by chinx_00 Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 pm

A non-YTC member wanted to signup for the chorus but she couldn't post on the thread~ according to the activation mail she received, "The administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in."

So we'll have to post their signup applications ourselves? :3
chinx_00
chinx_00
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:45 pm

I just noticed that myself. New members cannot post anything until they get confirmed by an admin... What now? is this website doomed? We cant get new members???

I guess they can post on the video as a comment.. i'm going to go edit the post
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:34 am

Seriously? After we finally started the reviving, the admins question comes back to haunt us? What do we do now?
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am

Well, it seems the last time an admin came online was.... Ciel in January. the others were last year sometime, and jin is invisible, so cant say. So... theyre not completely inactive hmm... has anyone tried to contact them?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:55 am

HELLO DEARIES.
A member messaged me a little over a week ago on my birthday and also mentioned that it'd be nice to come check the forums every so often.
I'm here! Go ahead and add me on Skype if you want to fill me in on events as well.
I used to go on here a lot a few years ago, but after things died down I eventually gave up on doing much on here. But since there are still some people posting on here again, I guess that's enough for me to pop in every so often! .u.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next