Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Last Person to Post Hurr WINS! ;D

+30
hanamiyaaru
ikikurface
mayDream
Nauliz
kaoru_hyung
Aisuu
Roka
Penny
Silver
chinx_00
Kumoshi
Spoon
Aeon
Seitanoshuuki
UchuujinErio
Kuma-tan
UsasuKimo
Yoshi
Pamken29
furuki ayame
Mai
HakuraSakura
Xerobeats
Mikiglaceon
Chinatsu96
jascarly123zo
Hikari
AvianBlade
HanaRyuu15
chiharu96
34 posters

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Last Person to Post Hurr WINS! ;D - Page 7 Empty Re: Last Person to Post Hurr WINS! ;D

Post by Spoon Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:17 am

Time travelling gives me a headache. Like in Artemis Fowl or Kamisama Hajimemashita.

*snatches win back and spaceships away*
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Singing Alias : 小匙/Spoon Posts : 1864

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

https://www.youtube.com/user/raika0411

Back to top Go down

Last Person to Post Hurr WINS! ;D - Page 7 Empty Re: Last Person to Post Hurr WINS! ;D

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:36 am

Time travel is cool~ *magics selfy onboard spaceship* Paradoxes are cool too. Like where Aka-- nvm. Spoilers.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Singing Alias : aeon Posts : 1683

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm

I still want to hear o: I'm sure I'll run into spoilers somehow or other elsewhere on the Internet, anyhow xD
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumoshi Posts : 1014

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

https://www.youtube.com/user/kaisoumizu

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Not if you don't know what series I'm even talking about, you won't~~~~
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Chorus Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:19 pm

I'll have to blackmail it out of you D:<
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

I'm on the spice rack! Ai Kotoba II Words Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Box of Cheer ٩๏̯͡๏۶ Participant YTC 2015 Blind Duet Participant Monthly Theme Participant (1/4) Monthly Theme Participant (2/4) Monthly Theme Participant (3/4) Monthly Theme Participant (4/4)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 pm

=P too bad you dont have anything to blackmail me with? ... i think?
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:44 pm

I'll find something out, count on it Pedo
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:49 pm

D: ohnoyouwont! I haven't let anything slip so far, and I'm not about to--- wait.. what about that-- *mumbles to self* D8
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Everyone has their dirty secrets, darling |D
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

shhh... But just 'cuz they exist don't mean you have a way of getting to them~ (i think.)
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:11 pm

You don't seem too confident about it yourself |D
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:23 pm

... your words wont be able to trick me! nevaaaahhhh! *runs away*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:26 pm

Are you backing down from a fight? What about your honor? D:<
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 pm

Aih haz none! Wut is this thing called "honor"? *runs away and returns with a katana, in fighting stance*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:42 pm

We must be swift as the coursing river,
With all the force of a great typhoon,
With all the strength of a raging fire,
Mysterious as the dark side of the moon.

I'LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOUUUUUU
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:07 pm

*starts cracking up* oooooh~~~ That reminds me of a skit that a group of cosplayers put on during AnimeNext a few years ago. It was Ouran, and they were, well... singing that song to Haruhi. XD

please do teach me the ways, sensei *bows*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:16 pm

I wish I'd seen that because I just love Ouran to bits ;A;

You'll need a mustache and a monocle, like any proper gentleman :D
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 am

Guys... I think you lost the win somewhere during that?
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

I'm on the spice rack! My YTC Story 2nd Place in Blind Duets Blind Duets Participant SMILING Participant Tako Luka Maguro Fever Event Participant

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:35 am

YES, YES, YES~~~ Ouran is epic~ <33 I just love the anime so much I can watch it over and over and over and over.. you get the idea. And still laugh at those idiots. Idiots in a good way.

ahh, yes.. I totally forgot about that..So the win is in outerspace somewhere now?
I never really did care all that much about the win though. ^^ As long as we have fun, it's all right, ne?
*grabs win with a smile and zooms off*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:03 am

Chasing win has just become a tradition, I guess~

*starts chasing Aeon*
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:53 pm

Well, I hid the win under Nekozawa's cloak, so I was hoping you'd all forget about it D:
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:01 pm

*shines flashlight on Nekozawa to frighten him into dropping the win*
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoon Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:16 pm

I thought only sunlight worked on Nekozawa-senpai ouo Well, gongratulations on getting cursed, Aeon~
Spoon
Spoon
Queen of the Cupboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeon Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 am

noooo~~ in the anime, when they were "training" him to get used to sunlight in order to meet.. uh.. was her name Kirimi..? w/e her name was - They first shined a flashlight at him. I think.

Psh~ curses.
Aeon
Aeon
Hyperactive SUGAR HIGH

Back to top Go down

Post by Kumoshi Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Still young and reckless in the face of danger I see o:
Kumoshi
Kumoshi
Motor Mouth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next