Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog Empty Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog

Post by ddrXero64 Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:07 pm

By the way the title is a sort of metaphor because I like to reflect a lot, haha.

What's a blog? ..Here are some rants and posts I've made that I eventually kept, since people say they tend to be very meaningful. Don't read em all now, XD but they are dated:

Oh, and for those who don't know, please do not judge, but even as I go to college for business, I aspire to understand and maybe go into the field of psychology, of love and sex. Here ya go~

Wednesday, Jan 5th 2011 10:43 am - Experiencing Irresponsibility and Death

Spoiler:

These next two were posted around the time of high tension of my presence on another site, which will remain anonymous.

Friday, March 18th, 2011 4:51 pm - Intolerance for Elitism

Spoiler:

Saturday, March 19th 3:58 am - What Rhythm Gaming Means, to Me

Spoiler:

Sunday, August 21st 12:11 am - Why no Girl Wants a Perfect Guy

Spoiler:

Monday, August 22nd 5:39 pm - Saying Sorry (yup, just written recently on another forum)

Spoiler:

Tuesday August 23rd, 2011 8:11 pm - Quote Batch #1

I decided to post some quotes I've made before, varying from humor to deeper meanings.

Spoiler:

Last edited by ddrXero64 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Xero HaxX Posts : 148

http://http//www.stepmaniaonline.eu/

Back to top Go down

Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog Empty Re: Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog

Post by HakuraSakura Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:48 pm

UM UM UM UM WHAT DO I DO I READ THEM ALL >.< -dies- UM UM UM UM
-is speechless-
for someone like you to catch Yuki's attention xD
I really love your post OTL but its 3 a.m. here right now -could not sleep and decided to write but then ended up having writers block, then i saw your name and i was liek I HOPE ITS SOMETHING INTRESTING O.O- and then i was just too into it xD so lol let me recuperate for a moment lol

RECUPERATION~
Msg to poster -lol poster wth-
Spoiler:
POST1
Spoiler:
POST 2+3
Spoiler:

lol ... i wrote to much for now i think i'll hold off till 'morning' -tehcnically i got distracted and lost intrest ( is a very hard person to entertain, i get bored easily )-

Last edited by HakuraSakura on Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : was recuperating ? xD)
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog Empty Re: Xero's Mirror Chats, a blurb and rant based mini blog

Post by ddrXero64 Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 am

(Just added some more content to the original post)

aw, you really do like my blurbs I feel speshul Happiness

Well why psychology of love and sex?

Ok so I'm trying to make this short. I have a not so good childhood. *skips life story* because of that I have a really good appreciation for things in life.

But my appreciation is unnaturally high and different, it's not the appreciation of just food, watter, shelter, education, etc. I don't appreciate those things, I appreciate hugs, a compliment can make my entire day, just talking to someone outgoing and awesome on random public transportation etc.

I pursue happiness. I am also very emotionally driven, or as personality tests would refer to it love driven. My childhood has caused me to treat people like I was never treated. So I questioned myself one day, what's the best way to achieve pure happiness? It's impossible, but how close can I get?

Well many things can make us happy, but it has to be from feelings. And the one feeling that we are affected by most (with happiness) is love. I have an unnatural understanding for it, logic that most people don't seem to use.

And this logic is so down to the bone that I realize what is the best feeling your body can feel? Is there a feeling it couldn't handle? And I realized sex is part of that equation. See, there are three kinds of happiness since it relates to health. There is mental health, emotional health and physical health. Except for physical you'd say healthy, mental would be happy and emotional you would say caring and completely genuine.

I don't focus on sex in society, but more how we think about sex. Everyone in the world is innately perverted, so perversions is a part of that. What makes people afraid of sex, what makes others addicted, why do sexual preferences exist, what determines sexuality and sexual preferences, etc.

Now I don't know if you ever REALLY thought about it, since you're 13, but everyone in the world says it is the "best" feeling. Why? Well I don't think we can humanly feel more, or it would be lethal. When a person is in love in that way, their body warms up, you feel happy, your body does crap it never does, your entire mental state of mind is different. In that state of mind you are 100% happy, you feel the "best" feeling ever. If you could feel something even better your heart would race, your face would blush more your blood could even get too hot, you would get a heart attack.

So if I am apparently caring and genuine, all I would need is to be physically feeling good and healthy, and I would achieve true happiness from love, which is always an instant mental satisfaction.

I like to learn about how people accomplish this, and how I can show them how to deal with issues they think are possible, how to achieve true happiness and avoid judgment or fear, etc.

I hope that makes sense..

You do realize other than the Saying Sorry one all those are posts I've made personally on forums, they are all actually referring to my life? lol

Last edited by ddrXero64 on Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 5 times in total
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:26 pm

OTL YES don't worry I understand everything xD -apparently grew up in a ghetto and is the smartest one in my class about psychology- BUT LETS SKIP MY LIFE STORY LOOOOOL
I mean this could be a good argument -is into these kinds of things-
LOL WAIT WARNING i may be 13 but I'm like ( insert xero's age here ) UH UH UH WAIT I'M LOOKING FOR IT ... 19 ! okay so just think of me as a college student too ^^ -JUST BECAUSE I LOOK AND SOUND RANDOM I'M MORE MATURE THAN YOU THINK I AM D:<

HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:55 pm

First off, do you feel cornered? I never questioned your maturity. I actually have online friends from Canada, both happen to be good friends of mine but they're in relationship! xD And they are 14 years old, and some if not most of the college students can't even match half their maturity. So don't feel judged, at all.

Second off, I love debates/arguments, especially when neither side can technically be right. It's called having a conversation and stating your opinion. And I love to get to know people.

YOU GREW UP IN THE GHETTO AND CAME OUT SMART TOO?

*epic high five*
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

DEFINE CORNERED O.O -jumps everywhere- no i dun think so 8D but OTL i feel extremely annoyed when people say your too young for this or that
OHBLAH -is so distracted because so much stuff to do- LOL lets save this for school time cuz i'm more focused on individual things then -is so busy OTL-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:16 pm

Now she changes the subject TEHE

I never ever judge based on age. There are 12 year old girls in Africa taking care of their younger brothers and sisters, and there are 22 year old drop outs living with their mom in America. So don't ever think I judge you on age, especially on the internet, where age is commonly lied about. I take you for your words and actions. You start out at 0 with me, and you can either hit 10 or -10. That can change over time too, people change, I never hold you for something you did 2 years ago. But yea, don't go into the negatives Te-he!
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:47 pm

-DIES- YEAH I TEND TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHEN I GET LIKE 0.0000000001% BORED -dies- OR DISTRACTED //.shot barrage OTL BACK ON SUBJECT -is lost- .... -scrolls up and reads everything all over agian-
I'm not a really negative person btw o.o;; I only act negative when something is life changing 8D -which is happening right now OTL-

OHBLAH WAIT
FACT: Every writer always writes something/story/ or whatever it maybe in a story format, there will always be a part where the writer expresses his/her life into the papers/net/blog/ WHATEVER IT IS -dies- so lol yes i did in fact know already that the 'Sorry' story was part of your life o.o;

When you said 'Monday, August 22nd 5:39 pm - Saying Sorry (yup, just written recently on another forum)' i think you would've told the readers who wrote it, but you didn't, so i figured you wrote it or just giving the writer privacy ( but i don't see much reason in that because it was a mini story yes ? so if you didn't write the person's name, then you'd be taking the credit of writing the blog. BESIDES UR 19 i don't expect to go back and be like 'OH MY BAD THE REAL WRITER WAS ( insert name here )' Which i think you would've already done Wink

OTL IM GETTING OFF TOPIC AGAIN -dies-

BACK ON TOPIC

ER ER ER ER RYTHEM GAMING O.O
YES I LOVE DDR -highfives-
TOPIC : "So what if rhythm gaming is dead?" ( this is to keep me on topic OTL) -flails- RHYTHM GAMING LIVES EVEN IF NO ONE PLAYS IT ANYMORE IT WILL ALWAYS LIVE IN MY HEART DD:<<<< LOL
UH UH UH QUESTION! Define Dead 8D ... ( i mean what kind of dead LIEK I KNOW WHAT DEAD MEANS D:< )

DDR/Rhythm Games = Music, Dance, and Passion. These Are the three things that in my opinion, will come out of Rhythm gaming. RHYTHM GAMING IS NOT JUST DANCING AND EXERCISING ITS THE HEART ( Im such a corny person -.-;Wink

I mean people love to dance, yes because you can keep fit, but simply because the music moves you, it moves you deeply, because you love the beat, the rhythm, the style, EVERYTHING ABOUT IT ! I mean who does not love music -.- ... TELL ME -rage-

Then there's the movement, dancing. Dancing lets you express yourself in these kinds of games ( lol and if there's singing involved, that too xD ), there's always going to be a beat and rhythm within you, it's your heart i'm talking about LITERALLY D:< So just let it out OTL just move/dance/sing/WHATEVER YOU DO ( nothing bad i hope o.o; ); to the music.

Cuz music is life, we're living it right now, your heart's the Beat and your voice is the Melody.

UH UH UH UH UH
PREFECTION O.O
OHBLAH ... TO BE CONTINUED OTL -lost my train of thought again- xD sorry ...

IT CANNOT BE HELPED //.shot
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:54 am

I notice you were only able to comment on the non love related blurbs I made. It's ok, I don't blame you, I would be shy too.

*pokes*

neko
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:54 pm

o.o' NONONO THE LOVE THING, I WOULD COMMENT ON BUT ITS BECAUSE THE RHYTHM GAMING CAME FIRST O.O -goes in order-
xD if i skipped a post i would feel like I didn't like it ( but i loved all of your posts ._.) SO OTL bear with me

-even though I'm thirteen I've in fact fallen in love but the idiot broke up with me and I'm still having heartaches...- SO WE'LL GET THERE SOON ! ( but it's child love so I myself don't know if its love cause I'm going through way too much everyday -dies- ) xD ...

BACK ON TOPIC -dies- Don't worry, but I'm the outgoing noob in the story you wrote ( wait so should i worry bout that D: ) and I'm barely embarrassed about something xD -will get there soon- I think the perfect thing is next OTL LOL let me find the time to write about the next post xD

P.S. I'm serious I'm going to write a love post OTL -WTH IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN ? //.shot-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:26 pm

Btw you never did create that post you promised.

Apologies for being away, I just got my life back last week. See I fell 40 feet and fractured two heels and my lower back (today is tuesday right? then today marks 3 weeks since that happened), and was still forced to sleep on the streets 3 days later. I was nearing death, but I stripped myself of all emotions and just focused. Starved a couple of days too.

You could say I'm lying, or I'm exaggerating and making myself look like the victim, but neither are true and I don't need your confirmation to be happy I'm alive. But yea, my mother did this to me, and even though I argued with the hospital they convinced me to go back after my injuries weren't getting better a week later. I went back there, lasted 10 minutes and on my way out told her I love her to death and I'd take a bullet for my family, whether or not they wanted to accept it. She still calls me selfish and told me I hate my little brother. I empathize with her for the bitter attitude at life.

I walked to the hospital that night on crutches for 2 hours, between 11 pm and 1 am. And they kicked me out 3 hours later, and when I told them I wouldn't make it back they told me to walk. And when I pleaded to them I'd eventually pass out and fall from my crutches they told me they'd take care of me then.

But I rant too much. Anyway, I was dealing with life issues, was homeless disabled and in a debt caused by my mother. I accepted an inevitable death and then got lucky, I'm living somewhere rent free now and on my way to getting another job, which of course is a mission in this city. Five job searching sites, none could come up with a plain entry level position for anywhere in my city.

This stage of my life will be tough too. I can't see if I'll make if I don't start on it now though~
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:00 am

I have two more blurbs or w/e that I wrote. One of them I did a little differently, making a video to organize my thoughts rather than use words! *high fives technology*

The other is another simple post directed at religion.

Sunday, August 28th 2011 05:22 AM - Video Blurb

Saturday, September 17th 2011 03:42 PM - Religious Tolerance

Spoiler:
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:08 am

Omg this computer and it's internet fails OTL -is at school- NOT REPLYING IN LIE A MONTH OR TWO DOES NOT MEAN THAT I WON'T SEND IN THAT POST D:< I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE TIME ( or as i am grounded 8D ) TO ANSWER SO ERM ERM ERM ERM ERM GIMME SUM MORE TIME PLEASE D:< //.shot -dies-

LOVE THE VIDEO AND ERM ERM POST BTW... I TAKE THAT BACK, LET ME ANSWER THE PREVIOUS POSTS FIRST D:<

P.S. i've been meaning to send this post for liek 2 weeks -.-; but everytime i touch the mouse it happens to wanna screw with me and refreshes the page so um yeah ... gimme some time OTL -dies-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm not rushing you. neko
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:08 pm

ddrXero64 wrote:Btw you never did create that post you promised.
LE WHAT IS ZISH ? D:<<<<<<<< -child rage- lol

-LeImpliedRushing-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:31 pm

-YES OKAY I HAVE TIME LOL-

POST 4

To put it simple, a roller coaster isn't fun if it's only going straight. If it goes up, it has to come down sometimes. I could compare a relationship to that. You need it to be full of twists and turns to keep it interesting, and you only hope you get to the end with a smile on your face and no regrets.
Well i totally agree with this, but about this perfection idea ...

In my opinion, yes that would be the point of view in a theoretical/logical way about a relationship. But minus all the words of describing perfection and such and the relationship, when someone's in love ( liek seriously, after 3rd guessing yourself about it for hours and hours ), the person they've fallen in love with is already perfect.

DO YOU GET WHERE I'M GOING LOL ? I sound cheesey... I mean like, when being in love, perfection isn't really what it's about; like personalities or looks or money etc. It's what they see in a person, and if its their stubborness or stupidity that makes em look cute then so be it ):<

When your trying to get the person to like you back, YOU SHOW OFF !!! That's always the option lol, you show em how much you care, love, and admire the person you love. If that person doesn't accept you for who you are, you can decide to wait for that person forever if you can't live without that person LOL, or you can decide whether or not to give up ):<

I'm against the option of giving up lol.

-for a moment-
OH GOSH WAIT we're talking about sexes in general -dies- well this is out of my field xD

OKAY WELL -rereads it again-

When your talking in sexes like a guy and a girl I can't really say anything about that xD ... It sounds a bit mean just to be talking about what guys and girls want etc ( and don't u dare think I'm being a child D:< I just don't want to talk about love --> fullfilling relationships / boyfriend girlfriend / lolz this way )

I'm sorry I guess 'll have to pass Razz -half an answer LOL-

-ReEdit-
WOAW I'M ON THE SECOND PAGE AND I'M FIRST !!! I'm so cool like that -wth lol-
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:30 pm

You're so adorable when you try to sound logical about love sweet
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:02 am

Okay.

Let's put it this way.

Your partners like a movie.

If your always happy and the story line is basically a giant happy ending cinderella story, its boring. TBH someone would think of it like this:

E.G. I WANT ACTION, SOME DRAMA, like an action-chick-flick.

See if someone's perfect, that's exactly whats gunna happen, but do we really want that to happen ? Don't we want something unexpected, like a change of story. like what?

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT A CHICK FLICK WITH 10 TIMES THE DRAMA YOU THOUGHT WOULD BE HAPPENING.

Those Korean drama chick flicks; one moments its all like, OMG YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, then there's some misunderstanding conception, and here comes the real drama. Correct?

But instead of expecting this and that to happen, you don't want that, unless you do, in your case, what are you GOD ? Mb Sherlock -bricked-

OKAY but the point is that if someone's perfect, that person's boring. We don't want the expected, we want the nerve-wrecking unexpected that is ridiculously a perplexing big turn on in my point of view (god I'm such a child)...

NEVERTHELESS, someone WOULD want an imperfect person but is the perfect person at the same time because wanting a perfect person is the imperfection of your perception.

Did that make sense ? Prolly not cuz I dun understand half of it.

HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:01 am

Well I meant to say that that is why people enjoy relationships, it's a constant molding process, constantly learning from each other and striving to better yourselves. That's why you'll see couples in their 50's and 60's have really good relationships (for the most part, or in general) versus young couples. You'll never reach perfect, but you'll always be working towards it. So guys who are a bit imperfect but that have potential to be near it are suitable. You won't go out with a guy you feel like you have NO future with of being happy, but guys you can see yourselves enjoying life with are the near perfect ones, working towards a better and fulfilling relationship.

Hope that makes sense, it's like 5 am I'm a little tired.
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sun May 20, 2012 9:12 pm

man its been like 3 months. what were we talking bout bro? i miss these discussions.

hmmm that sorry post, what was it 5th?

the saying sorry post?

To me i don't really think sorry is necessary, it's more like, after you've done the mistake, damage is done, but now these words come in to help to show the 'hurt' people that the people/person doing the damage feels remorseful and at fault. then comes in the strolling of. Yeah i forgive you, let's (insert whatever here) TBH i think that you shouldn't do the wrong thing in the first place but we're humans and it's our nature to do bad things (apparently). So this 'Sorry' IMO a way of just learning from our mistakes and a prevention of the negative rebound of things of what we did wrong (wait my grammar just died there, i hope you know what i mean lol, I'm a bit -cough-exhausted-cough- lol).

Mmmm when is a sorry every really true these days huh ? That i wonder, whenever i say sorry, half the time its not even truthfully meant as a 'sorry' that's why i usually don't say it these days, because i don't mean it. TBH i think people these days take advantage of 'sorry' cause they think it makes everything all better. Now, i'd rather just do a whole lot of things to make up for what I've done rather than saying sorry. Like that paragraph/part at the end, saying how that guy teaches other confidence and how to use it (i think, lol memory so bad right now).

Mmm I think these days people need to be more truthful in things and express themselves, now its just lies. Lies are mostly the cause for these 'sorries' to appear. It's like a cycle, i lie, i say sorry, i'm forgiven, i lie again, i say sorry, i'm forgiven again. But it also really depends on the person forgiving you. They're just might be heavier consequences each time you lie etc. Mmm that's just it, why can't we be truthful anymore? Why do we KEEP lying? If we were more truthful would their still be a use for this 'sorry'? What really is a 'sorry' these days?

Mmm I still promise to continue this post/chat/thing/blurb with you if that's alright, just wondering if your still here.

And yeah i'd like to say sorry about the incident we had and all that, but i figured these 3 months were enough time for us to forget about the quarrel and move on and stuff. wait wut. idk anymore xD. i'd just like to keep talking bro. I'm hoping we're still chitty chatty buddys are we ?

Will wait for your reply, in the meantime if i do reply before you, i'll continue this talk on your posts~
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Wed May 23, 2012 1:43 am

ah, well we shall reset this conversation and start over then. I'm so lost on what we were talking about, we can just start anew.

I'm Xero, and I really like stripes. sup?
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat May 26, 2012 11:05 pm

hmmmm i like unicorns and i can't sleep as usual Razz

yoh man. this insomnia. hmmm, how would you deal with it?
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 am

I don't. I'm a horrible insomniac! xd
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by HakuraSakura Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:46 am

MAN. YOU GREAT HELPPU MAN. //shakes

I-I LIKE...

CHEESE

dumb font size limit ewe
HakuraSakura
HakuraSakura
Keyboard Smasher

Back to top Go down

Post by ddrXero64 Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:43 am

I like cheesecake. TEHE
ddrXero64
ddrXero64
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next