Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo?

+3
sumirehana013
Rin Nano
Kumbancha
7 posters

Go down

How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo? Empty How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo?

Post by Kumbancha Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:52 am

You guys all know and love Popipo right?

Well I did a cover of it and I want to upload it but there's a part that really bugs me, and that is the part when Miku goes ah ah ah ah, I tried to simulate it with my (lacking) editing skills in Audacity but epically failed at it, Well, does anyone know a good way of doing it or any tips on how to do it?

Any feedback would be welcome

Thanks

^_^
Kumbancha
Kumbancha
Motor Mouth

Singing Alias : Kumba Posts : 1151

Sakura No Ame Chorus Dango Daikazoku Chorus My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo? Empty Re: How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo?

Post by Rin Nano Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:04 am

Uhm i don't know if it works but you could try to sing one long aaahhh and cut in it to make the breaks ^^ but really never tried so i don't know...
Rin Nano
Rin Nano
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo? Empty Re: How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo?

Post by sumirehana013 Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:33 am

Kumbancha, I feel you! I also experimented on how to do that "ah ah ah" parts, but until now, I still don't know what to do.. -__-" I tried to initially record a long "aaaahhhh" and cut out parts, but it still doesn't sound right..
sumirehana013
sumirehana013
Talkative

Singing Alias : Sumi ( ◕ ω ◕ ) Posts : 474

https://www.youtube.com/sumirehana013

Back to top Go down

Post by ☆ mei Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm not very experienced in these things, but I say record one "Ah", then copy and paste it several times, then put them close together, and you should get the effect you want.

It kinda depends what program you use though ><
☆ mei
☆ mei
Conversationalist

Singing Alias : mei Posts : 200

Banner Design Winner Dec 2009 Dango Daikazoku Chorus

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr0ctober Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Any audio program can do the effect. All you have to do is sing like you usually, then on the long notes select a section and silence part of it repeatedly to get the effect. Silent the sections evenly or the sound will come out weird.

How can I do the ah ah ah effect from popipo? 17d465fb48
Mr0ctober
Mr0ctober
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah, it works with any programs, you just gotta cut it according to the tempo and stuff owo
It's pretty hard if you don't have any measuring ruler as your background (Audacity has a plain grey background ><;Wink, but once you have got the right tempo, you can try backupping the track so it wouldn't sound so "cut" oAo;;

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciel Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:06 am

In addition to MrOctober/Noki's suggestion, I suggest just duplicating the bits if you're using Audacity, so that they're on individual tracks, so that it's easier to shift it around to the tempo.
Ciel
Ciel
Retired Staff

My YTC Story CB (1) Round 1

http://flavors.me/justciel

Back to top Go down

Post by RemiEkone Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:10 am

try saying "ah " once or multiple times and speed it up:)! or copy paste ah? sorry i dont know what im talking about haha Smile give it a shot though~

RemiEkone
Fresh off the Boat

Singing Alias : Remi Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

izaya wrote:In addition to MrOctober/Noki's suggestion, I suggest just duplicating the bits if you're using Audacity, so that they're on individual tracks, so that it's easier to shift it around to the tempo.

yep, that's what I do xD; its easier for me to get into tempo as comparison to recording a long ahh and silencing out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down