Youtube Chorus Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NEWS
Working on updating the site and adding new features.
Join our Discord channel to talk about possible events and layout changes!
Latest topics
» fluffy's pudding stash- i mean covers.
by fluffyparuko Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:52 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] February: Love in the Air~Due March 5th
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:03 pm

» Joker's Trans-lyrics
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:00 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] March: Old Stuff~Due March 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Mar 02, 2024 5:08 pm

» ~Uniqflame Covers and Voice acting stuff~
by Uniqflame Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:08 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] January: Bittersweet Chocolate~Due January 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:46 am

» ✾ Faeri's Covers ✾
by FaeriMagic Tue Jan 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] December: Snow Day~Due December 31st
by sonic-nancy-fan Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:10 pm

» [MONTHLY THEME] November: Together in Harmony~Due November 30th
by sonic-nancy-fan Thu Nov 30, 2023 3:02 pm

Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story

2 posters

Go down

Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story Empty Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story

Post by aquashadowcat Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Uh i wrote this for my English coursework after i was told my original submission of 9 pages of vampire action (this was before the days of twilight). I do have other stuff and there is a sequel to this one if anyone likes it enough to wanna read the rest.

The roaring chorus; that peaceful sound; the pure serenity of perpetual whiteness. This is Heaven. Akira was one of the angels in this sanctuary. He had long, soft, white wings and had floor length shimmering golden hair. He wore a white shirt which was open at the neck, white trousers and a pale lilac coat with stars running down the front. He looked no older than possibly twenty four.

He was a renowned novelist, popular amongst everyone for his captivating romance novels. He was worshipped by everyone. Little did the rest of this miraculous host of angels know that Akira was not happy with his current position, though he had everything, he had all of the girls crazy for him, all of the boys jealous, all of the other writers envious of his high status, all of the money he could ever need and more. However, there was still something missing, but he wasn’t sure what this was. It was late at night and he decided to go for a walk. This was heaven so it didn’t get very dark, about the same as dusk here on Earth, nonetheless he went, to the park. No one was around, you wouldn’t expect there to be this late at night. All was quiet, all was calm, Akira saw someone watching over Earth. This man was younger than himself, not much older than eighteen with short light pink hair; he wore a blue shirt and white trousers. This boy’s wings were significantly smaller than his own; he looked like he was crying, but why? Was Earth not a peaceful place to watch?

Akira walked towards the young man and as he did it became clearer that he was crying! Akira ruffled this person’s hair and smiled gently at him who just looked up with a slightly puzzled but relieved face.

“What’s wrong kid?” asked Akira, and then he looked down to Earth, where he saw her, just a normal human girl; she looked exactly like the missing princess…

“I-I-I…” stammered the boy

Akira looked at him blankly and then calmly asked

“What is it?” The boy then took a small crystal on a chain out of his pocket. Akira immediately recognised what this was, he thought there were none left in existence. These small green crystals were the ones that guardian angels used to use to get to Earth for their charges. The boy stood up and wiped the tears off his face,
“I’M GOING TO GET THE PRINCESS!” he yelled.
Akira knocked the crystal out of his hands and said “Are you crazy, only guardian angels use those and once you go you can’t return, what’s wrong with you?” To this, the boy started crying again then ran to pick up the crystal.

“Ferum memoria,” he said. The crystal started glowing, Akira grabbed hold of the crystal but the boy just wouldn’t let go. They were both shrouded in light and the next thing they were plunged into darkness, night time on Earth. The crystal had given then both a human appearance, it had taken their wings away from them. Akira then looked back at the boy who was fear stricken.

“Don’t worry” he said “We still have our wings, we just can’t use them, you got your wish kid, and we are on Earth, go find the princess” The boy turned to Akira and said “Alexiel, my name is Alexiel.” Akira laughed surely to himself then ruffled Alexiel’s hair again. Alexiel didn't see what was so funny so just turned away. The girl they had seen from heaven was walking by, Alexiel wandered off after her.

"Princess Honoka" he said following her. She gave no response just walked a little faster. A heavy rain started to fall, it blocked Alexiel’s vision a little; he could no longer see the girl he was pursuing. He stood in the rain wondering what he should do next when he felt an all too familiar hand on his shoulder. "Akira...I'm sorry" Alexiel started to cry again "I dragged you into this mess, forgive me" Akira sighed then took Alexiel by the wrist and pulled him in to a nearby cafe to get out of the rain. The still crying Alexiel followed without thought. Akira sat Alexiel down in a closed off corner of the cafe, he then ordered them both some drinks. Akira lit up a cigarette and sat smoking until Alexiel stood up. Akira looked at him. Alexiel looked angry; he took the cigarette off Akira and stubbed it out.
"That was my last one" Akira said with a grim look on his face. Alexiel chuckled a little then started to back out of the cafe in fear of what Akira would do next. Akira calmly stood up and backed Alexiel out of the café at a quicker pace. When they were both outside, Alexiel backed into a wall, with no where for him to run. Akira was holding him to the wall by the shoulders, the rain was still falling, it was dark, there was only a single streetlight lighting where they were. Akira leaned in closer to Alexiel’s face. Alexiel’s heart started to race, his face slowly turned a dark shade of red, he was unaware of what was about to happen. Akira was getting ever so closer, Alexiel’s heart beating exceedingly faster. What was going to happen?

There was a sudden flash of light in the sky that stopped them both in their tracks. Akira turned his head towards the light still holding Alexiel against the wall. There stood a man with long flowing silver hair, longer than Akira’s. He looked like royalty - he was perfect. He had a long red coat with frills along the bottom and an air about him that was so majestic heads were bound to turn when he entered a room. Akira recognised who he was straight away.
“Rosiel why are you here?” he asked sharply. Akira had a serious look on his face. Akira had a history with Rosiel, and a not to pleasant one at that. The both of them fought together against the demons in The War of Airi, 10 years ago; the war with the fallen angels who rebelled and wanted to take over heaven, easily recognised by their darkened wings and pale faces. This war was when Princess Honoka disappeared. Little did they know, history was about to repeat itself.
aquashadowcat
aquashadowcat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

Singing Alias : Aqua Posts : 140

My YTC Story

https://www.youtube.com/user/aquashadowcat

Back to top Go down

Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story Empty Re: Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story

Post by akunoCIRCUS Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:59 am

wow... that's interesting... I wanna read moar >C
akunoCIRCUS
akunoCIRCUS

Singing Alias : Psyche Posts : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelicparadox

Back to top Go down

Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story Empty Re: Heavens wish ~ my own litte mild BL story

Post by aquashadowcat Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:52 pm

akunoCIRCUS wrote:wow... that's interesting... I wanna read moar >C

There is a part 2 if you wanna read it HEHEHE
aquashadowcat
aquashadowcat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by akunoCIRCUS Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:11 pm

aquashadowcat wrote:
akunoCIRCUS wrote:wow... that's interesting... I wanna read moar >C

There is a part 2 if you wanna read it HEHEHE

I wanna >w<
akunoCIRCUS
akunoCIRCUS

Singing Alias : Psyche Posts : 30

https://www.youtube.com/user/psychedelicparadox

Back to top Go down

Post by aquashadowcat Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:05 pm

Spoiler:

Okie here ya go

Spoiler:

This one's kinda still in working progress Sweat
aquashadowcat
aquashadowcat
Talking Fruit/Vegetable

My YTC Story

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down