Downloading issues?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Downloading issues?

Post by espeon977 on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 am

Whilst trying to navigate the forums, I've been getting random downloads from just clicking on buttons (not ads)

I know it's not the ads, but occasionally it gets so bad that I need to open a new tab, and that I'm getting a download started or offered every time I click.

It's really annoying me, anyone else get this or know a way to stop it?
avatar
espeon977
Conversationalist

Female
Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed


Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by JinSeng on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:15 am

espeon977 wrote:Whilst trying to navigate the forums, I've been getting random downloads from just clicking on buttons (not ads)

I know it's not the ads, but occasionally it gets so bad that I need to open a new tab, and that I'm getting a download started or offered every time I click.

It's really annoying me, anyone else get this or know a way to stop it?
That's strange, I think you might want to do a virus scan to be safe. Does it happen to anywhere else or only on these forums?

__________________________

avatar
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Male
Posts : 962
Join date : 2009-11-01
Location : Canada


http://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by braveheart on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 am

Do you mean when navigating around the site you get a random download instead of going to the page?

Because, hell that happens to me. Because Forumotion fails. :c

I'm no fool either, I take care of my computer like my bby.
avatar
braveheart
Talkative

Singing Alias : formerly PREGAP Female
Posts : 496
Join date : 2009-12-24
Post Spammer Winner

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by espeon977 on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:14 pm

JinSeng wrote:
That's strange, I think you might want to do a virus scan to be safe. Does it happen to anywhere else or only on these forums?

It's just on these forums, I know I don't have a virus though


PREGAP wrote:Do you mean when navigating around the site you get a random download instead of going to the page?

Yeah, it wasn't bad at first, but then got progressively worse


Especially since Google Chrome just downloads at will
avatar
espeon977
Conversationalist

Female
Posts : 188
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 21
Location : Under your bed


Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by JinSeng on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:59 am

espeon977 wrote:
JinSeng wrote:
That's strange, I think you might want to do a virus scan to be safe. Does it happen to anywhere else or only on these forums?

It's just on these forums, I know I don't have a virus though


PREGAP wrote:Do you mean when navigating around the site you get a random download instead of going to the page?

Yeah, it wasn't bad at first, but then got progressively worse


Especially since Google Chrome just downloads at will
That's really strange. I'll look into it.

__________________________

avatar
JinSeng
Turtle Hugger
Turtle Hugger

Male
Posts : 962
Join date : 2009-11-01
Location : Canada


http://ytchorus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by YTChorus on Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:01 am

That never happened to me @___@
Hope Jin can solve the problem @_@
avatar
YTChorus
Administrator

Female
Posts : 380
Join date : 2009-11-02
Age : 21
Location : Where People Sing =D


http://www.youtube.com/user/YTChorus

Back to top Go down

Re: Downloading issues?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum